Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:37:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:21:50 PM

This kind of project will give more opportunities to Freelancers who earn from making a review to a certain items or might even be movies or games(if they are going to feature it) that means the knowledge token will have more use and will be more in demand
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

I saw on the developer's website that the team has a lot of experience in education, but I wonder what marketing research teams did to confirm their idea?
Yes, they do. They really had a lot of experience in education since 10 years ago. I think that the marketing research teams will do more research to confirm their idea.

Let's just wait for more updates of the devs about the project, if the team members have 10 years experienced in education then we can be sure now that this project will be successful in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

I am a participant in the telegrams of the channel and I really like the team of this project. I hope the team will collect the money as planned.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

I think with such a team crowdsale should pass well, with pleasure I will take part in this project. Good luck.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

Nature designed us to be attracted to things that provide immediate reward. We are just people that has a limitless curiosity. And this project help us to have a reward for our self. Knowledge.io is a great project that have a very promising platform for the benefits of the people, and of course of the crypto currency community. Knowledge.io is making this happen, and is revolutionizing the way people connect and value knowledge. I am looking forward for thr success of this very nice project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

The team of developers promises that the platform will cooperate with gaming networks. These gaming networks will provide a user base of 5 million! This is great, especially for a beginner business
yes this is a very good idea by saving this platform with this gaming network will be very interesting a lot of interest to join.
I for the first time hear about it and is very interested. Could not to tell more closely, how project will be connected with gaming network? If it will really so, then project will be successful in any case, as gaming network has really huge scales of popularity.

Not at all related to gaming from what I can see, it's for publishers and ad networks to function not at all for gamers to use. Maybe adverts in game sites is the best I can think
I also think so, this is how to combine work and entertainment, I still do not know who could do it effectively.
It can still be used in entertainments such as online games i think, as long as the token will be supported on the apps being used. They can make partnership if they want.
Did you guys knew that 1KT is valued for 1$? It seems i've read that way back the past comments they've made and that is the assurance that they will be really soaring after the launch and when their app is accessible, partnerships can be made, sponsors will really strive hard to be with Knowledge Token. This will be the key for the publishers to have a lesser cost in making a big updates on their companies or having a big advertise by using knowledge token. We do hope that knowledge will be in the way to success.

Well, nowadays most of the ICOs starts their sellings also for each coin/token = 1 usd,  I just do not understand if they really do not want to get listed in exchanges ? 
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:09:48 PM

The team of developers promises that the platform will cooperate with gaming networks. These gaming networks will provide a user base of 5 million! This is great, especially for a beginner business
yes this is a very good idea by saving this platform with this gaming network will be very interesting a lot of interest to join.
I for the first time hear about it and is very interested. Could not to tell more closely, how project will be connected with gaming network? If it will really so, then project will be successful in any case, as gaming network has really huge scales of popularity.

Not at all related to gaming from what I can see, it's for publishers and ad networks to function not at all for gamers to use. Maybe adverts in game sites is the best I can think
I also think so, this is how to combine work and entertainment, I still do not know who could do it effectively.
It can still be used in entertainments such as online games i think, as long as the token will be supported on the apps being used. They can make partnership if they want.
Did you guys knew that 1KT is valued for 1$? It seems i've read that way back the past comments they've made and that is the assurance that they will be really soaring after the launch and when their app is accessible, partnerships can be made, sponsors will really strive hard to be with Knowledge Token. This will be the key for the publishers to have a lesser cost in making a big updates on their companies or having a big advertise by using knowledge token. We do hope that knowledge will be in the way to success.

Well, nowadays most of the ICOs starts their sellings also for each coin/token = 1 usd,  I just do not understand if they really do not want to get listed in exchanges ? 
I dont know much about any other project but i am sure that this project will have a good future and also it will be soon get listed on several good exchanges as it will then turn the future of this project to some great heights.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

Guys, in my opinion advertising in games can be done not only through sites. In many online games there is donate. And there is a various sort skins. And here industries and will be able to co-operate.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:49:59 PM

I saw on the developer's website that the team has a lot of experience in education, but I wonder what marketing research teams did to confirm their idea?
Yes, they do. They really had a lot of experience in education since 10 years ago. I think that the marketing research teams will do more research to confirm their idea.
Yes that's like a decade of experience in this field and that will help in the development of this projects infrastructure and algorithm and that's pretty great.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

Virtual reality may very soon be one of the most advanced technologies. If this happens, then the platform has a very good future

But all that said they need to compete with Facebook's oculus rift and the Vive both of which have way way way bigger backing both fund wise and marketting wise than this
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:41:55 PM

First of all this a project and so it involves alot of ideas and people do come together from different angles to form it and Knowledge token is no different to me is certainly have an idea and am sure marketing team will be recruited by developers who makes research on every team before they are on board so basically anyone you see here is definitely suppose to be here and deserve the team they want to create a unique project and they are doing well if you ask me

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

Knowledge token looks very innovative with the Graph, scores which really brings a individual growth line aiming for the success and welfare, It is great publishers and users earn sharing w/ Advertisers. Hope it hit moon soon.
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:25:22 PM

I think the token has a great future if the developers implement it in the student environment. for this you need a mobile application and the success of the team is guaranteed.
I agree. In the environment of young people, it is very important for the platform to be available not only on the computer, but mainly on mobile devices, which young people use all the time.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:32:27 PM

Knowledge token looks very innovative with the Graph, scores which really brings a individual growth line aiming for the success and welfare, It is great publishers and users earn sharing w/ Advertisers. Hope it hit moon soon.
Yeah,the team are creating incentives for the development and propagation of knowledge stands to benefit a variety of economic, social, and educational environments. Hoping the team will continue this project toward to a better success.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:04:15 PM

I'm pretty sure they will have to focus on tablets and kindle's(or similar) and now that the most favourite are the phones bigger than 5" it would help them to grow a nice slice of audience.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:15:49 PM

I think the token has a great future if the developers implement it in the student environment. for this you need a mobile application and the success of the team is guaranteed.
I agree. In the environment of young people, it is very important for the platform to be available not only on the computer, but mainly on mobile devices, which young people use all the time.
Nice idea and i think Knowledge Token Team actually aim this target. Mobile devices is easy way to catch more users come to using platform and of course, more profit  Cool
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:24:49 PM

Knowledge token policy seems amazed as we understand Advertisers use knowledge tokens through advertise with your platform and users can be rewarded with knowledge token for participating in your platform.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:43:02 PM

This is a project in a way to join a list of famous projects in bitcointalk, Many members are supporting Knowledge project, I hope you will continue. This project is not just a currency that will trade in trading platforms, but is a platform for sharing knowledge And benefit from the experiences of others.
Ya. Because Knowledge Token have a good idea and catch the trending of business. I appreciate their idea about both earning for publishers and users.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:01:30 AM

Knowledge Token - Publishers & Users Earn Sharing w/ Advertisers project has a great different thing from another ICO project. You have any telegram bounty?
If you have telegram news channel then give me the link.
Yes, they have any bounty program. And of course they have telegram bounty. Full details of Knowledge Token at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2594632.0
You can join telegram via this link: https://telegram.me/Knowledgeio
Thanks for helping me to find out telegram bounty campaign. In telegram group we can discuss also about ICO project together which badly need a project to keep strong.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:49:21 AM

Virtual reality may very soon be one of the most advanced technologies. If this happens, then the platform has a very good future

But all that said they need to compete with Facebook's oculus rift and the Vive both of which have way way way bigger backing both fund wise and marketting wise than this
Gicen the fact that facebook is leading the industry. Knowledge is still better because they will pay thier members sharing knowledge on the social media platform

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: