Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
englander

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

What platform do you use for this project? Only Windows? or maybe Android?

Any publisher who joins will be able to install our SDK or interface with our APIs.  It is platform agnostic, just like any of the ad tech platforms out there today.  We are also looking to provide an SDK for the gaming engines like Unity, Unreal, etc. and those which use sockets.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

Whats amazing with knowledge project is that it also has its own marketplace to buy and sell different products usig the knowledge token.
one of the platform that just amaze me the first day i came across it just check out their bounty portal and you will be amaze with what it has built which means they are starting all great
Basically their project is about book shop. They will provide us book to learn many knowledge & we will also kno more about Knowledge Token by reading book. Keep promoting this project.
No, your guess is really wrong than the fact, it is not a book shop at all. This is a platform where you can ask a question and answering a question by yourself.
englander

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:10:07 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 09:23:09 AM by englander

Whats amazing with knowledge project is that it also has its own marketplace to buy and sell different products usig the knowledge token.
one of the platform that just amaze me the first day i came across it just check out their bounty portal and you will be amaze with what it has built which means they are starting all great
Basically their project is about book shop. They will provide us book to learn many knowledge & we will also kno more about Knowledge Token by reading book. Keep promoting this project.
No, your guess is really wrong than the fact, it is not a book shop at all. This is a platform where you can ask a question and answering a question by yourself.

Questions & Answer sets are assembled in two ways:

1. Using AI and other machine generated Q&A sets from factual source data (partnerships with data providers like TiVo, Kelly Blue Book, Oxford University Press, etc.)

2. Using educator entered Q&A sets about the subjects they teach in school, verified by multiple Knowledge Star experts who are proven experts on the topics related to those questions and answers.

As you answer questions correctly, you earn tokens, and your Knowledge Scores are updated on the blockchain which is useful to advertisers in commerce, education, and employment - all core things that people experience in life and end up fueling one another.

You learn during your education so you can use this learning in your employment.  You earn your income from your employment.  And you spend what you earn in commerce.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:13:02 AM

This project can get a very large audience of users. It is now necessary to pay attention to this project
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:37:39 AM

Knowledge Token held a conference in Miami, I guess this will be another great move to gather more investors on this project.

That would be great considering the people there who are interested in cryptocurrencies and ICO's. More promotions mean more potential investors.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:32:15 AM

Knowledge Token held a conference in Miami, I guess this will be another great move to gather more investors on this project.

That would be great considering the people there who are interested in cryptocurrencies and ICO's. More promotions mean more potential investors.
The team is making serious activity by making big conference which is to make this platform to be more popular and to attract more investors. I hope the team will do more conference so that many people will know that this project is really useful in the future.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

Knowledge token will guarantee every investir a huge success in the future as everything is laid on thier wp. We just have to commit our selves in trusting them whatever thier decision.
Yes, i totally agree with you. Knowlegde Token will bring us come to the moon if they keep hardworking like that.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:48:04 PM

It is a good idea to create own marketplace, which ensures a good turnover and demand for the KT. I am just wondering what will be offering on the market.
They are going to offer the products where a participant gave her idea or knowledge with. I think those products will be electronic which are in demand, it can also go as far as hotels and console games.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

It's good that the team wants to start implementing its platform in America and which countries will be next on the road map?
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

Knowledge token will guarantee every investir a huge success in the future as everything is laid on thier wp. We just have to commit our selves in trusting them whatever thier decision.
Yes, i totally agree with you. Knowlegde Token will bring us come to the moon if they keep hardworking like that.

Well, it still depends on the continues development of this project. If it will be listed in some good exchanges and if devs will always update us about the latest developments then we can be sure that this project will have a good value.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

It is a good idea to create own marketplace, which ensures a good turnover and demand for the KT. I am just wondering what will be offering on the market.
They are going to offer the products where a participant gave her idea or knowledge with. I think those products will be electronic which are in demand, it can also go as far as hotels and console games.
Probably, it is electronic gadgets because it did not expires and easy to sell. The team must also add more products so that there will be more customers that will by using their token. I think there are still features that this project can offer so it will be good if they add more to satisfy their clients with their services.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:11:45 PM

Probably, it is electronic gadgets because it did not expires and easy to sell. The team must also add more products so that there will be more customers that will by using their token. I think there are still features that this project can offer so it will be good if they add more to satisfy their clients with their services.

You are right, devs should think a ways how to add more features in this project, so that many investors that have different tastes will be attracted to join and support the project. Knowledge Token project also needs more advertisement of their project for them to be more popular and increase their exposures in all available platforms.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

Yes, this project has a very widespread concept and they want to acquire a global level in sales so they will introduce the sale of different types of products and try to increase their profit every time they launch a new one. I think they will be more aiming at some technology advanced products for their sales.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

Well, it still depends on the continues development of this project. If it will be listed in some good exchanges and if devs will always update us about the latest developments then we can be sure that this project will have a good value.
I think this project has every chance of being on the list of the best stock exchanges. I think we will soon be convinced of this.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

I'm wondering how the developer will encourage the organization to use the platform, or maybe there is a preliminary agreement?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

Will they also burn the remaining token? For this will help the token price to pump. And being listed on good exchange is indeed will make its token valuable.

So far no one knows, maybe they'll come up with a faucet and hand out the remaining tokens through the tap. until this nickname does not know.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

Excellent project. Excellent idea. the most important thing is the development in the education system. Good luck & project will be success.
Agree, blockchain will be able to turn over education system in the future, and himself trained such unusual and new approach to study will be quite interesting in my opinion.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

I think this project has every chance of being on the list of the best stock exchanges. I think we will soon be convinced of this.
From there platform design to efficient respond i think it all set to launch well and really ready to take on their activities just check the website is really amazing

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:17:17 PM

KT sounds like fun while getting the job done. The gamified process of tracking each others knowledge really will be a plus point. I love the project
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:52:09 PM

KT sounds like fun while getting the job done. The gamified process of tracking each others knowledge really will be a plus point. I love the project
Surely several community members will too love the project and will find it profitable for the future. Actually the knowledge tokens platform will really help us to track the knowledge and to gain more knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: