Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:45:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

I think that the team wants to do real things, I heard that the manufacturer can pay for such feedback, and now for this there will be a convenient platform.
Yes, you can see many company dont have enough information about their customer and pay a huge cash for collect customer research, KT will have nice business at the future Wink
Yes, many big companies use peoples personal data and also earn profit from it but I think that this project will make a great revolution in this and give people a very big chance to earn and also spread their knowledge. This tokens will sure increase in value as the knowledge has great value.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:54:57 PM

Knowledge token platform much amaze me with its functionalities as it leverages blockchain technology to implement its knowledge token as source of value and to store information of value of advertisers.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:22:19 PM

This project has also too much potentials. Knowledge Token Team can also attract educational institutes like Universities and Universities can attrackt their top students with benefits of Knowledge Token.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:36:19 PM

I think that the team wants to do real things, I heard that the manufacturer can pay for such feedback, and now for this there will be a convenient platform.
Yes, you can see many company dont have enough information about their customer and pay a huge cash for collect customer research, KT will have nice business at the future Wink
Yes, many big companies use peoples personal data and also earn profit from it but I think that this project will make a great revolution in this and give people a very big chance to earn and also spread their knowledge. This tokens will sure increase in value as the knowledge has great value.
Ya, all of us hope can be a contributor and can get Knowledge Token by free ways. And you can see, as a customer - who contribute at this platform can shoping at official website! Very interesting.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

Whats amazing with knowledge project is that it also has its own marketplace to buy and sell different products usig the knowledge token.
one of the platform that just amaze me the first day i came across it just check out their bounty portal and you will be amaze with what it has built which means they are starting all great
Basically their project is about book shop. They will provide us book to learn many knowledge & we will also kno more about Knowledge Token by reading book. Keep promoting this project.
No, your guess is really wrong than the fact, it is not a book shop at all. This is a platform where you can ask a question and answering a question by yourself.

Questions & Answer sets are assembled in two ways:

1. Using AI and other machine generated Q&A sets from factual source data (partnerships with data providers like TiVo, Kelly Blue Book, Oxford University Press, etc.)

2. Using educator entered Q&A sets about the subjects they teach in school, verified by multiple Knowledge Star experts who are proven experts on the topics related to those questions and answers.

As you answer questions correctly, you earn tokens, and your Knowledge Scores are updated on the blockchain which is useful to advertisers in commerce, education, and employment - all core things that people experience in life and end up fueling one another.

You learn during your education so you can use this learning in your employment.  You earn your income from your employment.  And you spend what you earn in commerce.

Ow then i was totally wrong. Can i ask knowledge token about technology. They can give answering all of my
 questions what i ask to knowledge token.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:55:09 PM

Knowledge can be said to have an unlimited value, but the question is how far will this knowledge reach? I also think that this idea is quite good, but I'm still not sure if it can be such a big success. There is a torch of competition, aren't it?
englander

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:55:33 PM

Whats amazing with knowledge project is that it also has its own marketplace to buy and sell different products usig the knowledge token.
one of the platform that just amaze me the first day i came across it just check out their bounty portal and you will be amaze with what it has built which means they are starting all great
Basically their project is about book shop. They will provide us book to learn many knowledge & we will also kno more about Knowledge Token by reading book. Keep promoting this project.
No, your guess is really wrong than the fact, it is not a book shop at all. This is a platform where you can ask a question and answering a question by yourself.

Questions & Answer sets are assembled in two ways:

1. Using AI and other machine generated Q&A sets from factual source data (partnerships with data providers like TiVo, Kelly Blue Book, Oxford University Press, etc.)

2. Using educator entered Q&A sets about the subjects they teach in school, verified by multiple Knowledge Star experts who are proven experts on the topics related to those questions and answers.

As you answer questions correctly, you earn tokens, and your Knowledge Scores are updated on the blockchain which is useful to advertisers in commerce, education, and employment - all core things that people experience in life and end up fueling one another.

You learn during your education so you can use this learning in your employment.  You earn your income from your employment.  And you spend what you earn in commerce.

Ow then i was totally wrong. Can i ask knowledge token about technology. They can give answering all of my
 questions what i ask to knowledge token.

Sure.  Fire away.  I will be happy to answer any questions about technology, and I can bring our chief blockchain architect into the conversation if it's too technical for me to address.  Thanks!
englander

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:03:30 AM

Knowledge can be said to have an unlimited value, but the question is how far will this knowledge reach? I also think that this idea is quite good, but I'm still not sure if it can be such a big success. There is a torch of competition, aren't it?

Our goal is to assemble the largest repository of Questions & Answer sets on every subject, taught in every school, at every level of education, into areas of specialization, in every language on the planet (over time).  And then to score how much people know about these subjects, identify experts, and reward users for interacting with this Q&A content.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:08:42 AM

I could see dataminers, market places, enterprises, advertisers and other third party can use these knowledge scores adds as actional intelligence to get target and incentive both digital and brack a motar campaigns.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:23:17 AM

I like knowledge platform integration where many educators, employers, advocates and others can value and exchange knowledge through voluntary or gamified integrations.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:22:23 AM

This project has also too much potentials. Knowledge Token Team can also attract educational institutes like Universities and Universities can attrackt their top students with benefits of Knowledge Token.

You are right, universities can benefited a lot from this project because students will learn a lot if they will use it. They can gain new knowledge and at the same time maybe they can also earn from this.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
englander

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:02:14 AM

Since knowledge project will also have its own market, what oukd be the products that is going to be sold there? Can you give us ideas?

This is a great question.  I'm Steve, and I head up product at Knowledge.io.

Since our platform is very much an ad tech platform, we will be attracting major advertiser brands onto the system.  Advertisers currently do not have any mechanism for targeting people based on how much or how little someone knows about their brand or their products.  This is quite an innovation in the world of ad tech, and we've filed a patent on putting these Knowledge Scores on the blockchain.

Advertisers will be able to buy advertising across the network of publishers who install our SDK/APIs, just like other ad tech platforms out there.  Most apps and websites are monetized through advertising, and all of them implement a similar sort of SDK/API.  They're sometimes called ad tags.  Down the road, we will have our own buying platform that allows us to show ads across the entire programmatic exchange ecosystem via programmatic direct buys or real-time bidding (RTB).

Many of the largest advertisers on the internet are in fact ecommerce retailers.  So, many of these retailers will choose to open a store within the marketplace, and will upload their entire ecommerce site's product inventory into our marketplace where Knowledge token holders will be able to buy pretty much any of the products sold directly on the ecommerce retailer's websites, except they'll purchase them using KNW tokens.  Think of it as similar to an Ebay Store of Amazon Store from a major brand.

Additionally, those people who end up earning high Knowledge Scores by answering many questions correctly about topics associated with the products from these retailers will be able to earn more tokens by becoming Knowledge Stars who act like influencers on the marketplace.  Knowledge Stars will provide ratings, reviews, videos like unboxing and installation videos, etc. which will appear alongside the product listings within the marketplace.

So, to answer your question, over time, pretty much everything.
Nice to meet you Steve. I believe your marketplace can be a huge ecommerce site in the future especialy if you will be selling anything in there. However you need to implement your project worldwide so that you have many members who will earn kt in the future but I think your goal is realy achievable.

Great to meet you, as well.  Our platform and ecosystem is really an exciting product to build.  It actually combines much of my previous experience.  I worked with the top affiliate marketing platform early on in my career, as a product manager, and I learned about performance advertising.  Also helped out on a part of the product suite that had to do with syndicating products from merchants to be able to offer them in an affiliate model for inclusion on affiliate websites.  Think Amazon's Associates program with product links.  Later on I worked with a company that built technology to help showcase and merchandise retailer products on the internet.  And before I started my own recruiting firm that I operated for 12+ years, I worked with an ad tech company that was one of he first companies using statistics and predictive modeling to improve ad campaign performance and optimization.  All three of those companies were subsequently acquired by major industry leaders.  I was fortunate enough to have worked with the Chief Scientist as well whose advisor was the Chief Scientist at Amazon at the time.  I learned so much in this role, it shaped my thinking around data and building computational pipelines - it was a wonderful experience.  Since 2009, I've been managing a private ad tech industry group on LinkedIn with 12,000+ vetted ad tech industry members, and we post and discuss the news daily.  My time spent in recruiting was primarily with large ecommerce retailers in the US, and ad tech companies throughout the world, as well as a bunch of really advanced startups in the areas of artificial intelligence.  So bringing an advanced ad tech platform to commerce, education, and employment is a great combination of many years of experience in these spaces.  Thanks again for your support and helping us to bring Knowledge to the world! - Steve Smiley
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:25:37 AM

it would be excellent if this project has earned in many countries - then those wishing to get an education would be more
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:39:50 AM

Since knowledge project will also have its own market, what oukd be the products that is going to be sold there? Can you give us ideas?

This is a great question.  I'm Steve, and I head up product at Knowledge.io.

Since our platform is very much an ad tech platform, we will be attracting major advertiser brands onto the system.  Advertisers currently do not have any mechanism for targeting people based on how much or how little someone knows about their brand or their products.  This is quite an innovation in the world of ad tech, and we've filed a patent on putting these Knowledge Scores on the blockchain.

Advertisers will be able to buy advertising across the network of publishers who install our SDK/APIs, just like other ad tech platforms out there.  Most apps and websites are monetized through advertising, and all of them implement a similar sort of SDK/API.  They're sometimes called ad tags.  Down the road, we will have our own buying platform that allows us to show ads across the entire programmatic exchange ecosystem via programmatic direct buys or real-time bidding (RTB).

Many of the largest advertisers on the internet are in fact ecommerce retailers.  So, many of these retailers will choose to open a store within the marketplace, and will upload their entire ecommerce site's product inventory into our marketplace where Knowledge token holders will be able to buy pretty much any of the products sold directly on the ecommerce retailer's websites, except they'll purchase them using KNW tokens.  Think of it as similar to an Ebay Store of Amazon Store from a major brand.

Additionally, those people who end up earning high Knowledge Scores by answering many questions correctly about topics associated with the products from these retailers will be able to earn more tokens by becoming Knowledge Stars who act like influencers on the marketplace.  Knowledge Stars will provide ratings, reviews, videos like unboxing and installation videos, etc. which will appear alongside the product listings within the marketplace.

So, to answer your question, over time, pretty much everything.
Nice to meet you Steve. I believe your marketplace can be a huge ecommerce site in the future especialy if you will be selling anything in there. However you need to implement your project worldwide so that you have many members who will earn kt in the future but I think your goal is realy achievable.

Great to meet you, as well.  Our platform and ecosystem is really an exciting product to build.  It actually combines much of my previous experience.  I worked with the top affiliate marketing platform early on in my career, as a product manager, and I learned about performance advertising.  Also helped out on a part of the product suite that had to do with syndicating products from merchants to be able to offer them in an affiliate model for inclusion on affiliate websites.  Think Amazon's Associates program with product links.  Later on I worked with a company that built technology to help showcase and merchandise retailer products on the internet.  And before I started my own recruiting firm that I operated for 12+ years, I worked with an ad tech company that was one of he first companies using statistics and predictive modeling to improve ad campaign performance and optimization.  All three of those companies were subsequently acquired by major industry leaders.  I was fortunate enough to have worked with the Chief Scientist as well whose advisor was the Chief Scientist at Amazon at the time.  I learned so much in this role, it shaped my thinking around data and building computational pipelines - it was a wonderful experience.  Since 2009, I've been managing a private ad tech industry group on LinkedIn with 12,000+ vetted ad tech industry members, and we post and discuss the news daily.  My time spent in recruiting was primarily with large ecommerce retailers in the US, and ad tech companies throughout the world, as well as a bunch of really advanced startups in the areas of artificial intelligence.  So bringing an advanced ad tech platform to commerce, education, and employment is a great combination of many years of experience in these spaces.  Thanks again for your support and helping us to bring Knowledge to the world! - Steve Smiley
Wow, Steve, you're really cool, now I'm sure your project will take place. Do you have a bounty company? I want to participate.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

Why are they paying feedback? So it means the rating is fake and hoax, But it may also depend on the commentator and reviewer if he/she is well known on that platform and the reward will be worth it.

Rdrrakel

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:48:21 AM

Knowledge token platform much amaze me with its functionalities as it leverages blockchain technology to implement its knowledge token as source of value and to store information of value of advertisers.
Yeah, blockchain is the best technology for saving knowledge information
englander

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:57:54 AM

Why are they paying feedback? So it means the rating is fake and hoax, But it may also depend on the commentator and reviewer if he/she is well known on that platform and the reward will be worth it.

I'm not sure where these comments originated, but the only thing this will do for "manufacturers" of products is cause them to make better products so that they can compete against the products that expert Knowledge Stars are influencing sales on in the marketplace.

Retailers, on the other hand are advertisers, and receiving customer feedback is part of their normal business activities.  The Knowledge Stars ratings are provided by those experts who have answered many questions about topics having to do with the products a retailer is selling in the marketplace.

I'm Steve and I head up product at Knowledge.io.  If you'd like to chat directly with me, you can find me in the Telegram channel: t.me/Knowledge.io
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

Knowledge token as it gain depends on how you comprehend with the problems issuing by this platform. This is really amazing.

I hope that knowledge token will not only focus about knowledge, maybe then can add more features but is still related with their main goals. I am sure that more investor will be interested to join this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:52:32 AM

Knowledge token as it gain depends on how you comprehend with the problems issuing by this platform. This is really amazing.
At many publishers and journalists problems happen. For example their work does not want to accept telechannel or other publishing house. Knowledge token platfrorm can help then.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

Ya, all of us hope can be a contributor and can get Knowledge Token by free ways. And you can see, as a customer - who contribute at this platform can shoping at official website! Very interesting.
All people can earn tokens by sharing their knowledge about a certain products and in return they have the chance to get some tokens. I am hoping that their marketplace will have many products that can be chose with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: