Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:31:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:52:03 PM

Knowledge platform gauges the interest level of the user about a topic based on the sum of the scores for correct and incorrect answers associated with the topic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
englander

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:54:51 PM

Knowledge platform gauges the interest level of the user about a topic based on the sum of the scores for correct and incorrect answers associated with the topic.

More than that, it measures the amount of knowledge the person has about topics Smiley  This is a total innovation in the ad tech space.

The KnowledgeAds.com pre-registration is starting soon for Advertisers, Networks, and Publishers.

You can learn more by visiting http://knowledgeads.com
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:20:33 AM

which more precisely measures the level of a person's ability in their knowledge to know more about their knowledge should bnyak learn knowledge.
englander

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:31:59 AM

which more precisely measures the level of a person's ability in their knowledge to know more about their knowledge should bnyak learn knowledge.

The point is measuring "interests" is commonly done in ad tech, but measuring the amount of knowledge a person has or does not have about topics has never been used as a method for targeting people in the history of marketing.

https://medium.com/knowledgeio/q-who-benefits-from-knowledge-io-fb1d0c44773e

We are able to provide more sophisticated innovation than the targeting methods used by today’s common ad tech platforms. Most use content consumption as a key targeting variable, meaning, they’re focused on what you read or view or interact with on the internet - INTERESTS - whereas Knowledge.io focuses on how much (or little) you know about what you read or view or interact with on the internet - KNOWLEDGE.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:07:04 AM

This Knowledge platform will increase the peoples level of mentality and will help internet to share knowledge on it. INTERNET already is a great source of knowledge but this project will give internet a different twists of including earning with sharing of knowledge which is a great concept for all the users and knowledgeable peoples.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:53:51 AM

What a great project. A knowledgeable platform dedicated for everybody. I hope this will really come to reality. This is a very good opportunity for the people especially the knowledge seekers.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:10:53 AM

This is one of my favorite projects in the community of crypto currency. Why? Because it has a great platform and the idea of the developers and the whole team working behind this project is really amazing. Aside from that, the Knowledge.io believes that all knowledge is valuable, both to the individual possessing it and to the society in which that individual interacts. I will stay to this project and wait for more interesting updates and news.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

Since knowledge project will also have its own market, what oukd be the products that is going to be sold there? Can you give us ideas?

This is a great question.  I'm Steve, and I head up product at Knowledge.io.

Since our platform is very much an ad tech platform, we will be attracting major advertiser brands onto the system.  Advertisers currently do not have any mechanism for targeting people based on how much or how little someone knows about their brand or their products.  This is quite an innovation in the world of ad tech, and we've filed a patent on putting these Knowledge Scores on the blockchain.

Advertisers will be able to buy advertising across the network of publishers who install our SDK/APIs, just like other ad tech platforms out there.  Most apps and websites are monetized through advertising, and all of them implement a similar sort of SDK/API.  They're sometimes called ad tags.  Down the road, we will have our own buying platform that allows us to show ads across the entire programmatic exchange ecosystem via programmatic direct buys or real-time bidding (RTB).

Many of the largest advertisers on the internet are in fact ecommerce retailers.  So, many of these retailers will choose to open a store within the marketplace, and will upload their entire ecommerce site's product inventory into our marketplace where Knowledge token holders will be able to buy pretty much any of the products sold directly on the ecommerce retailer's websites, except they'll purchase them using KNW tokens.  Think of it as similar to an Ebay Store of Amazon Store from a major brand.

Additionally, those people who end up earning high Knowledge Scores by answering many questions correctly about topics associated with the products from these retailers will be able to earn more tokens by becoming Knowledge Stars who act like influencers on the marketplace.  Knowledge Stars will provide ratings, reviews, videos like unboxing and installation videos, etc. which will appear alongside the product listings within the marketplace.

So, to answer your question, over time, pretty much everything.
Nice to meet you Steve. I believe your marketplace can be a huge ecommerce site in the future especialy if you will be selling anything in there. However you need to implement your project worldwide so that you have many members who will earn kt in the future but I think your goal is realy achievable.

Great to meet you, as well.  Our platform and ecosystem is really an exciting product to build.  It actually combines much of my previous experience.  I worked with the top affiliate marketing platform early on in my career, as a product manager, and I learned about performance advertising.  Also helped out on a part of the product suite that had to do with syndicating products from merchants to be able to offer them in an affiliate model for inclusion on affiliate websites.  Think Amazon's Associates program with product links.  Later on I worked with a company that built technology to help showcase and merchandise retailer products on the internet.  And before I started my own recruiting firm that I operated for 12+ years, I worked with an ad tech company that was one of he first companies using statistics and predictive modeling to improve ad campaign performance and optimization.  All three of those companies were subsequently acquired by major industry leaders.  I was fortunate enough to have worked with the Chief Scientist as well whose advisor was the Chief Scientist at Amazon at the time.  I learned so much in this role, it shaped my thinking around data and building computational pipelines - it was a wonderful experience.  Since 2009, I've been managing a private ad tech industry group on LinkedIn with 12,000+ vetted ad tech industry members, and we post and discuss the news daily.  My time spent in recruiting was primarily with large ecommerce retailers in the US, and ad tech companies throughout the world, as well as a bunch of really advanced startups in the areas of artificial intelligence.  So bringing an advanced ad tech platform to commerce, education, and employment is a great combination of many years of experience in these spaces.  Thanks again for your support and helping us to bring Knowledge to the world! - Steve Smiley
Wow thats a great track record, your job history is more than enough dude to manage this great project. Give us more updates in the future and we will never end our support to yoir project. Smiley
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:31:47 AM

Education is very good, but unfortunately for many it is not available. This project can make a difference!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:57:45 AM

why did you make a moderated branch? you like nothing "military" no .. and you do not have a website, I can not find it

You are talking about self moderator option??  They select it because they want to moderat by own team person.
Website link is given on the Ann thread but if are not still seeing website then here the link. Check this out.
https://knowledge.io/

I think the reason for that why they put self-moderated on the topic is to prevent from FUD members who want to damage the project reputation. But that's for them because it may have an effect on the people like they are hiding something? just example,  But it is our responsibility and opinion if we want to join the project.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:11:17 PM

This Knowledge platform will increase the peoples level of mentality and will help internet to share knowledge on it. INTERNET already is a great source of knowledge but this project will give internet a different twists of including earning with sharing of knowledge which is a great concept for all the users and knowledgeable peoples.

Yeah, this project will all be base on knowledge. Anyway, I wonder if aside from it is there any other features added to this project that will attract more people to invest in this project>

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

I am very interested in this project, therefore, that it is certainly useful for our society. I'm looking forward to running the platform to try it out.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

Since this project is also going to collaborate to other educational foundation, you can also learn a lot in using the Knowledge Token Platform. Being a part of this community will surely broaden your knowledge as you share what's already on your mind.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:05:34 PM

Guys do not answer me the developer and I did not see this project have a bounty? I really enjoyed everything, I will take pleasure in it.
Jedie22

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

Yeah which is is very useful project to those who want to learn and gain their knowledge. I appreciate one of their advertisements like the team will understand better and improve customer satisfaction and to sponsor the author knowledge competitions about brand, company, new product releases to generate interest with a variety of audiences at any or all knowledge levels.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:31:17 PM

What a great project. A knowledgeable platform dedicated for everybody. I hope this will really come to reality. This is a very good opportunity for the people especially the knowledge seekers.

Yeah, a lot of us are hoping that this project will really do what are all their plans. I hope they will always continue the development of this project.
Im sure mane people will support it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Semaj123

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

It will not only increased the peoples level of mentality but also makes peoples mind to work in a profitable way. I like the way on how this platform works because it will challenge us to test our level of knowledge.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:42:18 PM

This project has been build on a brilliant concept of giving a value to the knowledge in the terms of money and they have also reached their aim by creating this platform. I think the investment of the project will totally be used in making this platform more secure and safe ofits users as it will experience a huge traffic of users on their platform.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

Knowledge will be a great shopping online store in the future. I just hope that there will be other payment methods aside from knowledge token so that it can also cater potential customers who are not into cryptocurrency.
You have a good point but I think their marketplace will only accept their own token. The reason is to make their token to be more in demand and I think its not hard to earn this token because we can purchased it buy visiting their website.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

In fact, the team has a win-win situation, a great idea and I suspect they found early investors and therefore do not even hold a bounty company.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: