Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:58:05 AM

This project is definitely a serious investment, this is confirmed by the team members. I did a little research and they are the real experts from this place, aren't they?

For now, I agree with you, But they need to show us what they can do the crypto community especially to the members and not only for the sake of profit.

Excause me what do you mean "what they can do the crypto community especially to the members". I thought that in projects of new tokens the most important is the sake of profit.

What I'm saying is its not always about for the profit? They also have a good quality service for both publishers and advertisers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:03:02 AM

One week more to collect 65% bonus from Knowledge Token is the good thing for us.  Anyone have idea or predict price of KNW after ICO end?

Since the token will also be used to reward knowledge contributors I think that will have a huge factor in its price. As of now it will be hard to predict because there are a lot of factors to consider.
Let's take a time where you don't think so much about the KT's price. KT's listed on an exchange is still a long way to go.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:00:21 AM

One week more to collect 65% bonus from Knowledge Token is the good thing for us.  Anyone have idea or predict price of KNW after ICO end?
Always it  is difficult to foresee as market after sales starting point will lead itself. But nevertheless it is necessary to adhere elementary rules and in no way to be sold beginning itself, if rate suffers dump.
Smart Investor will know what is the time to sold out their tokens. If you have KNW, you should keep them when dev team finish their goals Smiley and your tokens will increasing their value because of increasing investor belief.
Most of the coins price fall after the ICO . Because so many people are eager to sell their tokens ,especially bounty hunters .But it will climb up more as the project proceed in reaching the road map goals ,so it's way better to hold for atleast a year if you want to make real money from your investment.

well, ı think the price dump has nothing to do with bounty hunters. Most of the projects just reserve small amount of tokens/coins for bounty projects; mostly about 2-5 % of the total supply. How can the bounty hunters dump the price so heavily if even all of them sell their tokens/coins ?

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:27:03 AM

Always it  is difficult to foresee as market after sales starting point will lead itself. But nevertheless it is necessary to adhere elementary rules and in no way to be sold beginning itself, if rate suffers dump.
Smart Investor will know what is the time to sold out their tokens. If you have KNW, you should keep them when dev team finish their goals Smiley and your tokens will increasing their value because of increasing investor belief.
Most of the coins price fall after the ICO . Because so many people are eager to sell their tokens ,especially bounty hunters .But it will climb up more as the project proceed in reaching the road map goals ,so it's way better to hold for atleast a year if you want to make real money from your investment.
The key to this is just to hold, for once the token be added on many exchange it will be starting to rise up again and you will get a better profit. It is also about being patient.
We really do not know what would be the outcome of the token, most probably are expecting it to pump after the ICO but as what I have experienced mostly it dumps. My question is how long will people hold that token for them to decide to sell their assets?

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KlifDonats

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:08:52 AM

At what stage this project implemented at the moment?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

Since different media channels recognize knowkedge token project. It will surely get alot of investors involved with them.
hopefully with what is planned this project get satisfactory results for all of us, good luck.
You're right, that is very impressive project that for sure will support by many investors. As this project is in progress many will amazed due to their platform ans proposes a new frontier in knowledge tracking, verification and validation, and through using reward and incentive models detailed below, attains high levels of engagement.

They are going to reach their harp cao in very less time as per their progress until. They have got many supports and investors which have made this project strong and worth trusting for high investments. This project will get high value to its token in the future as they upgrade their platform.
It is hard to determine the value of the token/coin what is going to be in the future.So, speculation is one of the reason that affects its value and also if the team will put some extra efforts on it. Moreover, reaching the hardcap is the difficult stage of the ICO because this the area wherein it will determine whether they want to continue the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:20:58 PM

Knowledge Token is getting more popular in the different social medias, and this is a great thing for this project. Moreover, I like this project because it has an additional use cases such as the employee rewards, consumer education and app adoption, which is a benefits for the people around Knowledge.io community.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

Well, it still depends on the volume of serious investors. Traders already have enough experience how to use the tokens and we can be sure that the value of knowledge token will not decrease.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:40:31 PM

At what stage this project implemented at the moment?

You're probably referring to where is the current stage or phase is the platform right? According to their website( https://knowledge.io/?utm_term=valuebct1) they're on the PRESALE PHASE 1 now which will end on February 12, 2018 @11:59 est. Hope that I answered your question KlifDonats!  Smiley
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:41:56 PM

Since different media channels recognize knowkedge token project. It will surely get alot of investors involved with them.

that will happen when they built their platform, they will allow other third parties to use they API in order to benefit from their platform for advertising purposes.

It will also happen if they can prove that they are worth investing for. So investors will be attracted to participate and support more development of this project. Wishing knowledge token more success to come.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

Knowledge platform providing an online seller market place offering advertiser products and services available in exchange for knowledge tokens but how knowledge score will add a beneficial value for the users with its work flow  Huh Huh Huh
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:12:19 PM

Knowledge Token is getting more popular in the different social medias, and this is a great thing for this project. Moreover, I like this project because it has an additional use cases such as the employee rewards, consumer education and app adoption, which is a benefits for the people around Knowledge.io community.
You're right, that is very impressive project that for sure will support by many investors. As this project is in progress many will amazed due to their platform ans proposes a new frontier in knowledge tracking, verification and validation, and through using reward and incentive models detailed below, attains high levels of engagement.

What's with the future tense that it "will be" the ICO has already started, if it needs to be supported then it's now after that the tokens wont be available lol
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:02:38 PM

When i come to Knowledge Token website i see the number of bonus is 65% at pre-sale? It is too high and still ongoing at 12nd February, maybe they will affected to KT price when they running ICO?

Well, supposedly they are giving bigger discounts and bonus because they are eager to reach their soft cap and the hard cap. So its a good news to all the interested investors who want to join the ICO now.
Yes you are right.they give huge iscount and using this strategy they attract more and more investeros and acheive their goals.but i think it caused negative effects on the tokens after the end of ico.
They are going to have support for third-party applications that's really cool and basically it can be use as a payment medium for other platforms

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:10:01 PM

There will be a huge traffic of answers coming from different people in the future. But how will the developers be able to monitor the answers? Will they hire people to verify their answers? I mean, just like in Yahoo answers, there are answers with so many upvotes but isn't verified.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:27:36 PM

I believe this ICO will be successful, how much ETH we are reach now? I believe they will reach hard carp because of their idea is so good for marketing.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:46:21 PM

Knowledge platform providing an online seller market place offering advertiser products and services available in exchange for knowledge tokens but how knowledge score will add a beneficial value for the users with its work flow  Huh Huh Huh
I think knowledge scores can be used to trade for a knowledge token so a knowledge contributor can purchase or maybe even trade to cash what he/she earns if that will be one of the features.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:48:12 PM

There will be a huge traffic of answers coming from different people in the future. But how will the developers be able to monitor the answers? Will they hire people to verify their answers? I mean, just like in Yahoo answers, there are answers with so many upvotes but isn't verified.
I doubt that people will be hired for this. You can imagine how many people will need to be hired to track all requests. I think the developers will come up with something more economical.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:16:14 PM

How many stage of Knowledge Token ICO running? I see at their website at now still get 65% bonus till 12nd February? What will happen after?
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:10:58 AM

How many stage of Knowledge Token ICO running? I see at their website at now still get 65% bonus till 12nd February? What will happen after?
Knowledge token ICO had many stages and bonus percentage keeps changing after every specified timelines, before the better bonus is ended it is better to grab this opportunity when it is available.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:50:03 AM

All the process will be handle automatically by their system, when a company use the API or the platform, it will set both questions and answers. in other word, you have a question and options to choose, if you picked up the right one you will get score.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: