Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:43:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:13:29 PM

The problem is, his question is not clear. Anyway. I think product = topic, I mean as advertiser I will put my product on knowledge platform and purchase Q&A ADS which are going to be on my product ( smartphone for example ). So Q&A will be creating by advertiser.
That Q&A Ads will be related to the product you put and you will get reviews as more user interact with your Q&A ads while they get knowledge scores as they interact with it right?

Advertiser use Q&A ADS to target audience by their knowledge score, as user knowledge score will determine how much you know about my product and that will allow me as Advertiser to make ads that right for your level, also my goal from those questions is make you rank up your level knowledge and know more about my product.
take crypto service as example, some user know only few things while other know much, so knowledge platform help me target those people base on their knowledge and help to teach those that only know little about blockchain.
As for me, Q&A ADs is right way for make customer insight, of course we can make research with high cost but with Q&A Ads we can know directly customer demand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

The problem is, his question is not clear. Anyway. I think product = topic, I mean as advertiser I will put my product on knowledge platform and purchase Q&A ADS which are going to be on my product ( smartphone for example ). So Q&A will be creating by advertiser.
That Q&A Ads will be related to the product you put and you will get reviews as more user interact with your Q&A ads while they get knowledge scores as they interact with it right?

Advertiser use Q&A ADS to target audience by their knowledge score, as user knowledge score will determine how much you know about my product and that will allow me as Advertiser to make ads that right for your level, also my goal from those questions is make you rank up your level knowledge and know more about my product.
take crypto service as example, some user know only few things while other know much, so knowledge platform help me target those people base on their knowledge and help to teach those that only know little about blockchain.
As for me, Q&A ADs is right way for make customer insight, of course we can make research with high cost but with Q&A Ads we can know directly customer demand.

Q&A ADs also helps to grasp the feedback which is customer clear expectations which help the making raw product in the next level can be merged with the customer expectations if they are satisfactory and we can easily build the finished product and knowledge score is an added value.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:41:07 PM

The knowledge marketplace will be a great ecommerce website to buy products in the future. Whats good about it is it is only exclusive to knowledge platform members sincecthe mode of payment will be the knowledge tokens.

Hmm okay I believe it will be good but can you tell me why it will be better than others? Previously I was convinced and now I wonder myself what to think about this project?

If you still not convince then take your time to search more details about this project, check the roadmap, check the ico ratings if ever this project already have. There are lots of factors to check.

Do you doubt the validity of this project? Where could you have such questions? Did you see something? If something is wrong, then you can see all the information about the project on their website, I think that after that the opinion will change.

As being part of the bounty campaign, their tools in checking the activities of their bounty promoters is really something. They use a tool where it simplifies everything for a manual evaluation so I think they can easily do it as well in the platform.
englander

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:25:15 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 04:08:06 AM by englander

I think that the address was very successful and it was 40% so it was sure to be so. Now most of the clients and people are waiting for the main sale of tokens.
if I'm not mistaken, the main sale starts on February 12th. This is already next week, so everyone can participate. In addition, the developers promise to give some bonus.

For now, that's the public will be waiting for, and will be sure there be good impression for the project and as well in collecting funds for the ICO.

The pre-sale is still running, and people can still participate until mid-day on Feb 12th with a 65% bonus: https://tokens.knowledge.io

The only restriction is the minimum purchase amount, and it's relatively low.

I'm looking through some of the other questions posted here from members, and I'll do my best to address them.

I'm Steve, and I head up product at Knowledge.  I'm on telegram most of the time: https://t.me/knowledgeio

englander

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:28:22 AM

This is the pre-registration site for Advertisers, Brands, Publishers, and other platforms and providers in the ad tech space: http://knowledgeads.com

If you review the features section, you'll see the value it brings to the ad tech world, with Knowledge Scores on the blockchain at it's core.

I'm Steve and I head up product at Knowledge.  I'm on telegram most of the time: https://t.me/knowledgeio

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:32:25 AM

The knowledge marketplace will be a great ecommerce website to buy products in the future. Whats good about it is it is only exclusive to knowledge platform members sincecthe mode of payment will be the knowledge tokens.

Hmm okay I believe it will be good but can you tell me why it will be better than others? Previously I was convinced and now I wonder myself what to think about this project?

If you still not convince then take your time to search more details about this project, check the roadmap, check the ico ratings if ever this project already have. There are lots of factors to check.

Do you doubt the validity of this project? Where could you have such questions? Did you see something? If something is wrong, then you can see all the information about the project on their website, I think that after that the opinion will change.
also check out their wp paper very well and how legit they sound to you this things are your decision but just be careful not to make a dump one you can just end up biting fingers
The important things you should know is the whitepaper. The whitepaper looks so well designed and looks nice to read, you should be good for reading their whitepaper.
englander

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:36:47 AM

What is IKL Labs launch? And what is the time we will using Knowlege Token platform to testing their function?

The Knowledge Lab is where we will explore advancing the use of AI technologies in the areas of Natural Language Processing (and Understanding), Speech Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and explore several other tools and techniques for understanding how to create Question & Answer sets from various input sources of different types.

Mathematics being absolute (unless we somehow change physics), is always accurate and at the very core of what we will work on in the Knowledge Lab, but only a small piece of what we'll be working on.  Everything besides math is suspect until confirmed numerous times, and continuously reconfirmed, by proven experts.  This is our R&D Lab at Knowledge.

I'm Steve and I head up product at Knowledge.  You can find me on telegram: https://t.me/knowledgeio

The pre-sale is still open: https://tokens.knowledge.io with a 65% bonus until mid-day US EST on Feb 12.
englander

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:43:04 AM

Any one can write up information, there are web designers for cheap and cheap Whitepaper writers. Having graphics and some content doesnt prove validity

I'm Steve and I head up product at Knowledge.  I am happy to have a phone call with you if you would like to discuss.  Please find me in the main chat on https://t.me/knowledgeio and then you'll see I'm Admin there most of the time, you can ask me anything publicly there, or you can send me a Private Message, tell me you're from here, and I can call you to discuss.  Very happy to do so.

Or you can just read some of my posts on Medium: https://medium.com/knowledgeio like this one which explain it in 7 mins: https://medium.com/knowledgeio/knowledge-io-explained-in-7-minutes-84f57f0cec4b

We're listed on many of the ICO review sites where our profiles link to our LinkedIn profiles.
englander

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:46:39 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 04:02:53 AM by englander

yes and join their telegram channel, the devs. personally are very active in their telegram channel and reply to your questions quickly and give u all info you need to know about Knowledge Token. I recommend it.

Devs should not only be active on telegram, they must be also active here in bitcointalk because many possible investors are posting and asking questions about the projects most specially about the pre-ico status.

I believe when the author said "devs" they were talking primarily about me and a few of my colleagues who are admins on the telegram chat.  I'm Steve and I head up product at Knowledge.  I am not a practicing developer, and I do not code our platform; our team of hard working and dedicated developers work on it and my role is to describe what the platform should do, and how to do it, but not technically, except sometimes I do offer suggestions on the technology side from a high level.  I am the main Admin on the telegram chat: http://t.me/knowledgeio
englander

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:53:20 AM

Knowledge platform providing an online seller market place offering advertiser products and services available in exchange for knowledge tokens but how knowledge score will add a beneficial value for the users with its work flow  Huh Huh Huh

Well, the dev can explain it well to you. But in general, like what new projects do, you invested a token for a cheap price then the tokens price will increase then you will get profit by that.

Well, those unfortunate people needs a good attention in terms of learning and to have enough knowledge. I have a question , are those unfortunate people have a good chance to learnd about this project? Hoping for the positive response. Thanks

you don't need to have master degree or something like that, in simple works, if Samsung company use knowledge platform services, they will put questions about smartphone and their product in particular to get how much  you know about their products.

but how knowledge score will add a beneficial value for the users with its work flow ?
first you will earn knowledge token on answers, plus users with high score will be able to make reviews on products, companies will send their product to you for free to reviews.

I doubt that this will work with sending products worldwide for test review. I was paid member in some centralized internet review companies and they never send globally someone products for a review. This can just work in some specific countries.

A Knowledge Star is someone with proven knowledge about topics related to Questions, which are related to products, services, skills, jobs, subjects, etc. - all topics, doesn't necessarily have to have the physical product sent to them by the retailer in order to review it.  For example, if it's a DSLR Digital Camera, someone who answers questions about Photography, Optics, Cameras, DSLR technology, Lenses, etc. could end up being offered Knowledge Star rewards from the retailer.  And that's just one example.  We build a massive graph of topics-questions-people.

I'm Steve and I head up product at Knowledge.  Please join our telegram chat to ask me questions: https://t.me/knowledgeio

Thank you for helping us bring Knowledge to the world!!
englander

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:55:19 AM

For the people who enjoy doing a lot of reviews, this will be the best platform to earn or invest. As a knowledge contributor, will they be able to have huge discounts that are advertised on the platform?

Many of them are currently called YouTube influencers.  Except sometimes their videos are demonetized.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:38:43 AM

Knowledge platform providing an online seller market place offering advertiser products and services available in exchange for knowledge tokens but how knowledge score will add a beneficial value for the users with its work flow  Huh Huh Huh

Well, the dev can explain it well to you. But in general, like what new projects do, you invested a token for a cheap price then the tokens price will increase then you will get profit by that.

Well, those unfortunate people needs a good attention in terms of learning and to have enough knowledge. I have a question , are those unfortunate people have a good chance to learnd about this project? Hoping for the positive response. Thanks

you don't need to have master degree or something like that, in simple works, if Samsung company use knowledge platform services, they will put questions about smartphone and their product in particular to get how much  you know about their products.

but how knowledge score will add a beneficial value for the users with its work flow ?
first you will earn knowledge token on answers, plus users with high score will be able to make reviews on products, companies will send their product to you for free to reviews.

I doubt that this will work with sending products worldwide for test review. I was paid member in some centralized internet review companies and they never send globally someone products for a review. This can just work in some specific countries.

A Knowledge Star is someone with proven knowledge about topics related to Questions, which are related to products, services, skills, jobs, subjects, etc. - all topics, doesn't necessarily have to have the physical product sent to them by the retailer in order to review it.  For example, if it's a DSLR Digital Camera, someone who answers questions about Photography, Optics, Cameras, DSLR technology, Lenses, etc. could end up being offered Knowledge Star rewards from the retailer.  And that's just one example.  We build a massive graph of topics-questions-people.

I'm Steve and I head up product at Knowledge.  Please join our telegram chat to ask me questions: https://t.me/knowledgeio

Thank you for helping us bring Knowledge to the world!!

ı am already in telegram channel and ı know that you are doing a good job over there. If we are just talking about physical products as someone mentioned here, this will be also very hard for Knowledge Token Project to handel this worldwide. But I agree with non-physical products or even products that the members already use and make their review about their own products.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

For the people who enjoy doing a lot of reviews, this will be the best platform to earn or invest. As a knowledge contributor, will they be able to have huge discounts that are advertised on the platform?

Many of them are currently called YouTube influencers.  Except sometimes their videos are demonetized.

Any update about the ICO raised for now? And what are the next step if these project will become successful? So far I love the 65% bonus for now because it can potentially attract investors.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:34:31 AM

Most people who are searchig for knowledge are provided by biased information that is coming from huge advertisers. Whats good about knowledge is it offers underdog businesses and savy customers to be prioritize and break this unfair cycle.

Are you sure that this project can make this? I really hope that the project will launch a very attractive features that will attract many investors to join knowledge token.

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:04:19 AM

I hope you guys work fast on creating the beta version of knowledge marketplace so that we have an idea how it looks like and how to checkout purchased items.
we should be patient with this, of course, we must always support this project to do their best.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:39:49 AM

You're right, this project serves as gauges the interest level of the user about a topic based on the sum of the scores for Correct and Incorrect answers associated with the topic. Hoping for the success of this project.

Indicators of the level of interest is also the quantity and quality of reviews of some product and regardless of whether a good tip or bad author receives a reward.
Definitely you're right dude, as time passes by our technology approaches that makes us comfortable and easier. Hopefully by having this project having ios and Android will definitely easy to access having this great project.

It brings a feasibility through integration the IKL platform, educators, employers, advocates, and others can value and exchange knowledge through voluntary or gamified interactions.
Yes, most of the expert in the world will give their views on this platform which are high worth and the knowledge we will get from this platform will also be highly valued. There will become a great community of experts to give reviews on some project and other things.
I think their merchandise have reviews from the experts and that is the basis of the customers to decide whether they want to buy it or not. By using the knowledge token people can choose different product with different review and I think this is their major features imo.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:42:27 AM

Any update about the ICO raised for now? And what are the next step if these project will become successful? So far I love the 65% bonus for now because it can potentially attract investors.

I am also looking for the updates of the pre-ico, I want to know what is the status if they been reach the soft cap or near hardcap now? I hope devs and teams are gonna be more active here in responding to all the questions about the knowledge token project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Rdrrakel

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

I am also looking for the updates of the pre-ico, I want to know what is the status if they been reach the soft cap or near hardcap now? I hope devs and teams are gonna be more active here in responding to all the questions about the knowledge token project.
+1. I want to know too how the ICO progress
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:19:38 PM

+1. I want to know too how the ICO progress
usually developers report on how Ico is advancing and what successes have already been achieved. I hope this question will be answered soon by the development team.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

Knowledge.io is one of the best project here that I have been still looking forward. This project is not just only promising without any confidence to show itself to us. It has a great potential to become a real trusty project that people should invest their time, money and effort. And being a project for us with a great capabilities is a great opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: