Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dafew

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:15:45 PM

Hi,

How is this compared to DAGcoin, IOTA and all?

Thanks.

Nano (xrb) with privacy ?! Cheesy

Haa... sounds good. Where can I see the source codes?

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smtsntr

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

Hi all, I own some raiblocks and I am very interested in this project.
Unfortunately I am to late to donate to the project but I read that there is an airdrop for people who own bitcoin and raiblocks.
Can someone inform me how this will happen (do you have to claim them)?

Keep your Nano coins in Official wallet not in Exchanges and stay tuned to this thread for any other announcements from Dev.

They are already in a wallet (luckily, if you see what happened with BitGrail Smiley).

Hi all, I own some raiblocks and I am very interested in this project.
Unfortunately I am to late to donate to the project but I read that there is an airdrop for people who own bitcoin and raiblocks.
Can someone inform me how this will happen (do you have to claim them)?
Hi smtsntr, thanks for your interest, the donation period is now over, although there will be 10% social media distribution, which should take place in lead up till first release, before placeholder swap.

felixando[/size]

Nice! thank you for the information, I just made a twitteraccount to spread the word Smiley (@ThmsSmts)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

Well for you dumbasses that don't see the long con in action, This guy already collected 500k+ for an imaginary code, then created a market for that imaginary code using ERC-20 tokens. Now the said token are currently been traded, so he just created himself a second source of income with this token. All he has to do is keep delaying the release of the imaginary code while the clueless fucks keep pumping the token up and when the token has attained a sufficient price and there is a sizable buy order, he will dump and exit. Thereby earning twice from the same scam.

I will give it to him, he planned this shit like a genius. No one talk about his supposedly binance application that he posted even though their is no code or how eerily similar this is to manta ( i.e similar wordings, the delay, introduction of ERC-20 token) the only difference is he closed down manta (which by the way netted over 150k) and decide to pull the long con with stone, since that was the first one published. SMH

Anyway, every single one of you investors deserve the anticipated anal cancer and wails you will receive. it will be a different situation if there is no warning, but there have been several.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:27:36 PM

Hi,

Thanks.

Shut your mouth!! That's blasphemy on this thread. It's like asking where god came from. Don't blow their fragile minds with question about source code.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Amicus

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

Hi, Guys!

Has someone received tokens yet? I have not.
rublaj

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:06:26 PM

guys when is the next batch? sent my tx and my eth  adress to felixandro a while ago, but no one trhow me any stone... 

rublaj.
potsnpans

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:21:39 PM

Well for you dumbasses that don't see the long con in action, This guy already collected 500k+ for an imaginary code, then created a market for that imaginary code using ERC-20 tokens. Now the said token are currently been traded, so he just created himself a second source of income with this token. All he has to do is keep delaying the release of the imaginary code while the clueless fucks keep pumping the token up and when the token has attained a sufficient price and there is a sizable buy order, he will dump and exit. Thereby earning twice from the same scam.

I will give it to him, he planned this shit like a genius. No one talk about his supposedly binance application that he posted even though their is no code or how eerily similar this is to manta ( i.e similar wordings, the delay, introduction of ERC-20 token) the only difference is he closed down manta (which by the way netted over 150k) and decide to pull the long con with stone, since that was the first one published. SMH

Anyway, every single one of you investors deserve the anticipated anal cancer and wails you will receive. it will be a different situation if there is no warning, but there have been several.

agreed.

people like to think they live in a world where people can only do evil things that have already been done before. in this case, clearly no harm can come since he already closed the donations down. if this is a scam, then be prepared for new and unexpected aftershocks to come.

do i think this is a scam? i keep going back and forth on this one. if it is a scam, well he is doing a wonderful job of ducking and dodging. if it is not a scam, then he is doing just about everything in the most awkward way possible to bring doubt on the project.

if i were wanting to get into the crypto scam business, weather he is really a scammer or not, this is the best class in town.
PrinceOfPersia711

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:26:49 PM

When does the distribution start for people who donated? Do I need to send Felixando my ETH address or something? Is Stone starting out as an ERC-20 token?
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:08:25 PM

When does the distribution start for people who donated? Do I need to send Felixando my ETH address or something? Is Stone starting out as an ERC-20 token?

Distribution already started, You send him your initial transaction ID hash and Your public ETH Address to where you want him to send Stone Tokens to hold until he releases the wallet. Keep in mind we did not got Testnet release or single line of code as of now. Until we have any progress in that line these coins have no value.
CCNCCN

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

nope got nothing from distribution yet
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:24:25 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

Shut your mouth!! That's blasphemy on this thread. It's like asking where god came from. Don't blow their fragile minds with question about source code.

Felix asked for at least 2 months for him to work onto the code back on December. I think now is the right time to see the current status of the code
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:51:35 AM

I haven't received any token, it looks like only newbies are the one getting the token:  Lips sealed
holdhodl

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:55:08 AM

jesus christ give the man some time everyones so worried about getting their tokens... im sure he will come around to it !
12inchMom

Activity: 322

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:35:20 AM

Hmm, I say 90%of the positive post on this thread is all from newbies.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:55:08 AM

yup.

Dave Wilkinson's been scamming for ages now and he's gotten better at it.

I have given up trying to warn all the fucking idiots.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2677524.0

It's nuts to see some people with Legendary accounts on here who have supposedly contributed to this.

But hey, who am I to try and save people from throwing their money away?

As much as I would love to bitch slap Dave if i ever met him in person, I have to say that he's indeed a genius cause he's been running those scams for

quite some time now.

On the other hand, if someone did indeed lose money, then maybe they could report Dave.

Dave has definitely scammed over 1 million USD over the years.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7y5aa5/us_government_offers_bounty_for_tips_on_pumpdump/

Blow the whistle on pump-and-dump schemers.
Virtual currency and digital token pumpand-dump schemes continue because they are mostly anonymous.
If you have original information that leads to a successful enforcement action that leads to monetary sanctions of $1 million or more, you could be eligible for a monetary award of between 10 percent and 30 percent.
For more information, or to submit a tip, visit the CFTC’s whistleblower.gov website.

al_an

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:17:22 AM

guys, when will I get my coins? i write it before...
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x266afd744c6c0e3543ece0d9a32a76b6b552ef667cfe52ee888368a493690e39

thanks
Xpommy

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:41:34 AM

Hmm, I say 90%of the positive post on this thread is all from newbies.
Newbs to this forum, not necessarily new to crypto!
I think most joined here because if they invested then they had to join to send messages to Fernandino
I’m 50-50 at the mo. But I knew the odds going into projects this early so won’t be surprised whatever happens either way. Always Big risks for big wins
PrinceOfPersia711

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:51:34 AM

Hi Felixando, I heard that distribution has started. I was an early donor.
Here is the TX hash from my BTC donation:
https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/dc02ed181a6c79a5f6ed191252d4c43574dacf3639244f552e5c877c9a83d178/

Here is my public ETH address that you can send my STONE ERC-20 tokens to:
0x925f57fd2d5c6c1e3b666b22e09d05ef20766e29

Thank you.
KITTYGLITTER

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:24:34 AM

oh lawdy lawd! bincance!
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

It´s sent out in batches. So you will have to wait a little.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: