Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:44:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42144 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 31

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
KITTYGLITTER

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

DANG!

although is this news allowed to be released, with the Binance non disclosure agreements?
miners4sale

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:21:32 PM

DANG!

although is this news allowed to be released, with the Binance non disclosure agreements?

after a quick look on the binance twitter, it turns out they give you this image to use after application, but nothing else can be discussed. source: https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/958262732985221120
Yodax

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

God, i pray  it's not a scam, and that Felixando is indeed who he says he is
chaserdream11

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:02:34 PM

I will be following this project.

Also for XRB and BTC snapshot...Where should we be holding the coins?

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Xalister

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:04:18 PM

Hey, so I've donated. I was one of the first 10-20 or so to. I know the distribution is already decided but I can't help but think that it is kinda falls in line with the rich get richer scheme. I mean bitcoin & nano holder airdrop? I don't think that's fair to people who have been paying attention to this project. There's some people out there that will get Stone that haven't the slightest clue about it nor care for it. There will also be an artificial supply limit from the very start. Please allow some sort of captcha as a % of distribution for the little guys. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

I'm with you on this. I'm a little guppy who found this gem from a while back. We'll probably have to get it in the exchanges Sad
wixie

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:39:49 PM

Is stone mineable? Thanks

No. There will be a giveaway to donators, and also to Nano and Bitcoin holders plus some rewards and stuff Smiley

How about XRB holders like me who got XRB on Bitgrail but the funds are stuck there because the verification process is slow as hell despite having submitted the necessary documents for verification. I cannot move my funds to my wallet because the exchange operator is so slow.
derderder

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:51:23 PM

DANG!

after a quick look on the binance twitter, it turns out they give you this image to use after application, but nothing else can be discussed. source: https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/958262732985221120

Literally anyone can download this image off google and use it. http://bfy.tw/GVJ3

How about some code or github material?
MrAhab

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:06:40 AM

DANG!

Literally anyone can download this image off google and use it. http://bfy.tw/GVJ3

How about some code or github material?

A github or a fraction of new code should be released immediately to dispel any doubt that this is a scam Felix.

The project can't take off until then. I looks too much like a long con, release some code for auditing so we can create a strong community
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:10:14 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 12:41:46 AM by tk808

**Testnet-trials Participation List**
Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy
f1tz14

None of these accounts have/has posted in this thread, so they are all fake. Yeah this project is looking like a scam, especially since the dev is unwilling to answer the tougher questions.

Damn shame, if only you had some real talents other than stealing money.
holdhodl

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:11:05 AM

hey felix donated just waiting to private pm you the transaction id
StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:51:43 AM

integration on binance? with no code published? lmao! this is obviously a scam

Brand New

Activity 0
Merit 0

Good source to listen to.....

Pretty sure you can APPLY to list without an active coin. Plenty of erc20 tokens listed on Binance too.

Yes, it may turn out o be a scam but you don't know that any more than the next guy, just an opinion. Time will tell and we could all have egg on our faces or we could all be living it up. It certainly would make felixando a lot richer to deliver than to run off with the much less donations  but who knows if he is in it for the big time (tens of millions of dollars) or just a small time scam.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:06:09 AM

Brand New

Activity 0
Merit 0

Pretty sure you can APPLY to list without an active coin. Plenty of erc20 tokens listed on Binance too.

Yes, it may turn out o be a scam but you don't know that any more than the next guy, just an opinion. Time will tell and we could all have egg on our faces or we could all be living it up. It certainly would make felixando a lot richer to deliver than to run off with the much less donations  but who knows if he is in it for the big time (tens of millions of dollars) or just a small time scam.

I mean the mere fact there is refusal to accept escrow here is suggestive of it being a scam.

There is no good reason not to use escrow.

witzowitz

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:06:43 AM

witzowitz

None of these accounts have/has posted in this thread, so they are all fake. Yeah this project is looking like a scam, especially since the dev is unwilling to answer the tougher questions.

Hey watch who you're calling a fake! I freely admit that I'm a noob but I absolutely have posted in the thread, go back and check again.

As for the project, who knows? I consider it a hail Mary of sorts, and my donation came from my substantial XRB and Monero gains so I'm not losing any sleep over it.
carvenn

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:35:03 AM

Promotions - Free Distribution

Hi Community! allow me to introduce myself, my name is Brad, and ill be running the promotions for Stone, and be in charge of the free-distribution portion of Stone, twitter + other social media. This is not a paid position, i'm just an investor, and decided i would like to support the Stone community the best way i can, and this is it! You can verify my legitimateness with Felix yourself. Glad to have you all on board this life changing project!

The giveway portion speaks for approximately 10% of the supply, so that's quite a decent whack! This will run for a period of ~6 months and will be distributed evenly among all social media participants.

Ok lets get things started, for the first batch of distribution; please follow and re-tweet  the following:

https://twitter.com/Stone_Community/status/960907696819130368

You will be noted in my record keeping document, and will be contacted for distribution once the wallets are released.

I'm very open to constructive criticism! if you think there is a more fairer way of distribution via social media, do not be afraid to speak up.

Thank you.

Retweeted. My Twitter handle is @crypto23moon. Good luck!
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:49:11 AM

Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy
f1tz14

Hi tk808, actually they are all genuine bitcointalk users, you may look each of them up and contact them regarding addition to testnet, late last month there was a post with regards to "please contact if you would like to be added to testnet."

Actually on second look, quite a few have posted in this thread, see below. i am unsure what your intent is here.

witzowitz

Hey watch who you're calling a fake! I freely admit that I'm a noob but I absolutely have posted in the thread, go back and check again.

As for the project, who knows? I consider it a hail Mary of sorts, and my donation came from my substantial XRB and Monero gains so I'm not losing any sleep over it.

felixando

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:55:53 AM

Application for Binance, is very possible, with noted in the proposal; dated release. HCASH/HSHARE, IOTA, WALTON had similar scenario's.

Due to non-disclosure agreement i have entered, no more can be discussed on this matter.

felixando

felixando (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:03:01 AM

Brand New

Activity 0
Merit 0

just like ur supporters. Doesnt matter who says the argument, the argument is valid itself: if u had a legit project, u would publish the code, do a escrow, show ur face etc to get trust and fund your project, all odds points to scam, doesnt matter if its me accusing or satoshi nakamoto, the facts are these, nothing will change that
Hi lelouchkallen, i do appreciate your argument, and your interest, but it's been stated many times in the thread before that the code is not ready, and i will not be pushed into releasing unfinished, un-audited, non-functional code, just to please the minority, if you are unsure of the project, i urge you not to donate, just simply follow up on the thread in some time, once you have the testnet wallet, you can make up your decision then whether you shalt invest in my project.

I've been asked to post an audit balance count of the donation funds, i will do so over the next few hours.

Thank you community  Smiley

felixando

Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:11:06 AM

Promotions - Free Distribution

Hi Community! allow me to introduce myself, my name is Brad, and ill be running the promotions for Stone, and be in charge of the free-distribution portion of Stone, twitter + other social media. This is not a paid position, i'm just an investor, and decided i would like to support the Stone community the best way i can, and this is it! You can verify my legitimateness with Felix yourself. Glad to have you all on board this life changing project!

The giveway portion speaks for approximately 10% of the supply, so that's quite a decent whack! This will run for a period of ~6 months and will be distributed evenly among all social media participants.

Ok lets get things started, for the first batch of distribution; please follow and re-tweet  the following:

https://twitter.com/Stone_Community/status/960907696819130368

You will be noted in my record keeping document, and will be contacted for distribution once the wallets are released.

I'm very open to constructive criticism! if you think there is a more fairer way of distribution via social media, do not be afraid to speak up.

Thank you.

I really don't see any need for ad campaigns to run without any product. First we need code, working product then as a Community we can plan what is right direction of distribution and how can it be advertised.
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:36:36 AM

Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy
f1tz14

I really looking out for project like Nano with privacy coin with more options built on it down the road, then i found this thread and followed it till now. I really don't know how you claim as all scam accounts in testnet list. I personally donated for the project very small amount what i can afford and would love to see Mr.Felixando succeed in what he claimed at adding privacy to Nano Coin.

But the way he is been rushing in creating hype of ad campaign postings, Binance listing image post etc not at all necessary at this stage of the project rather need some code which will take us closer to the working product. If we have good product and then work on good distribution options so coin can sustain long run and go in to main line use cases. This can only loose confidence on Felixando by community members this is not good sign to build great community around.

I still have hope that he will release his code(Whatever available) by tomorrow rather than all the above marketing material without product none of these make sense.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: