Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:54:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if Bitcoin Price Crashes  (Read 2320 times)
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 11:47:52 PM

when bitcoin prices go down, that's a good time to buy bitcoin then wait for the price to bounce, when the high price then sells. if you already have the bitcoin then the price of down, you have two options, the first hold it and wait for the price to bounce, but you miss the moment to be able to buy bitcoin at low price. the second is you sell the bitcoin you have then wait at the lowest price to buy, then wait until the price goes up again. ping-pong mode.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kelinci_putih

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:06:04 AM

$0.89 cents I think that would never happen, but if bitcoin price crashes to less than a dollar don't worry it will definitely rise again. If bitcoin price crashes less than $1 I suggest to buy bitcoin as much as you can, because the price will bounce for sure. But honestly I can't imagine if bitcoin price less than $1, it's meean I will lose all my money.

*Image Removed*
| A I R W A L L E T
    The Gold Standard of Airdrops

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:15:56 PM

if it drops to 0.89 per btc, i will just laugh and then continue working. if it rise to million per btc, then i will will slap myself if i am dreaming.
as we know that price of bitcoin is reaches to $15,000 which made people attracted towards itself and people was feeling lucky but if the price of bitcoin crashed and decreases than people will surprised but the thing i will do will be to hold and patience and until the price goes up i will keep working and be aware for the price of bitcoin.
It is going higher and it is now $16k so I think if we will keep patience and will not sell bitcoin then it will be good for us and through this we will get a lot of benefit. Bitcoin price is very good for those who are investing in it, even if bitcoin is getting down it is not good and worthy to sell and get your money infect you should wait for right time to sell bitcoin and start earning from other business to avoid selling bitcoin.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:19:09 PM

Buy more bitcoins if the price crashes. Take advantage of the price crash and actually buy more bitcoins because eventually, bitcoin price will throttle up once the crash subsides. It's not a total guarantee, but based on the graphs, this has been happening ever since 2015. So I thinj this is a trend of bitcoins.

Cryptoqas

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:43:45 PM

this can only happen if governments of many big countries make it a crime to hold a bitcoin .. then everyone will be selling it for whatever they can get ...
Btw Bitcoin has less danger from Trump then Clinton .. she is a bank and wallstreet puppet ...
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:45:49 PM

What most people do is they get their money. What SMART people do is they put more money into it because once bitcoin rises again, they'll have a huge amount of profit. I think this is how you should handle these decreasing values of bitcoin.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:47:00 PM

$0.89 cents I think that would never happen, but if bitcoin price crashes to less than a dollar don't worry it will definitely rise again. If bitcoin price crashes less than $1 I suggest to buy bitcoin as much as you can, because the price will bounce for sure. But honestly I can't imagine if bitcoin price less than $1, it's meean I will lose all my money.

$1 as you said is just not realistic. I don't think bitcoin will ever be at such a low price, even absolute worst case scenario it would struggle to break $1000 because so many would be buying it in the expectation of a recovery like you had suggested. If bitcoin reached $1 I would invest $1000 in to it, if I lost 1000 then that would suck but if it recovered to even something like 5000 then I'd live a great life.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:51:16 PM

Whenever the Bitcoin price crashes, I used to get quite nervous. Because I am quite new to this sector and I got my first Bitcoins only a few months back. But now, I have got more used to the volatility of Bitcoin.
djeanker

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:17:17 PM

if crashes,buy moarr
tr3yson

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:36:49 PM

Well, obviously buy as much as you can regardless if it will going to come back strong again or not. It will be once in a lifetime opportunity for Bitcoin. How sad for the biggest investors it will going to happen.
saedasda

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:42:12 PM

Probably just hold. Dont let your emotion comes to you because you will end up losing until or crash all of your bitcoin. Just stay away to the internet if bitcoin crash

Tatalk

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:36:55 PM

There are very rare chances that the prices of BTC might crash because of its world wide popularity and millions of investors investing into it. But if it happens that valuation of BTC deflate then most probably one should hold it and wait till the valuation inflate again because bitcoin being the asset and the future of finance, has millions of users who are constantly investing into BTC and if the rate crashes then it will inflate again in the future most probably and it will become that much famous that would be used by everyone in the future.

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:59:14 PM

That would depend on the reason it crash, if the reason is political maybe many government of the world ban the use of bitcoin which causes investors to panic and sells all their shares then I would gladly buy bitcoin for that cheap. I think political decisions are just temporary which will only depends on the policy of the current goverment, a change of regime would mean change of policy or stance for bitcoin.
If the price bitcoin falls you should wait for some time because the price of bitcoin is so volatile and any time it may falls, but at that time you should be cool, calm, and patient because in hurry you may take wrong decision and selling bitcoin in low price means wasting your time and money. So don’t be panic in time of difficulties and wait for some time and I am sure that the price will go up again.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:15:27 PM

when prices crashes i will buy more bitcoins and hold it.

any crashes happen will be for short time and will end fast
This is what exactly bitcoin experts do when they experience bitcoin dumps. these dumps are the only opportunities for you to collect bitcoin at cheap rates otherwise if you want to buy bitcoin during dumps, that will cost you too much and you need to hold on to coin for a long time period to make good profits. I will support your pint that bitcoin dumps are very short now and they end up soon, so take best advantage of them.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:34:00 PM

When the price goes down, Investors keeps buying as they can get more Bitcoins with their cash in such dip market. Seriously, down market is the best opportunity to buy bitcoins and any other investment.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:43:12 PM

I personally think that, anything(Bitcoin) get value in first glance according to there demand and supply. This is common thing we, everyone can consider mathematically. But, Bitcoin is not anything its an exception with limited supply and process of generation. Bitcoin is a formulation of tokens with open ledger can be transacted and stored electronically only. And in such scenario Bitcoin have strong back up of proof of existence and proof of work, which gives more value to Bitcoin, rather than taking Bitcoins price down. More awareness about Bitcoin will increase more trust and trust will increase price of Bitcoins in future.
marielbeckham

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:51:11 PM

It's some kind of fantastic)) Still, it's always better to invest into the diverse cryptocurrencies so not wake up one morning with nothing.
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:54:03 PM

When bitcoin price crashes maybe the only thing that i would do is buying bitcoin as much as i could get. Theres a big possibility that that it will rise again if the price of bitcoin crashes.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:58:41 PM

If bitcoin crashes thats time to hold how much bitcoin you have and buy bitcoin a lot
And save it
Theres time we believe it will rise again

COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:35:49 PM

I think I would buy a lot of it if it's gonna crash. That's the perfect opportunity to do so. Smiley
yeah and sell when it peaks again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: