Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:20:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if Bitcoin Price Crashes  (Read 2318 times)
nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:02:30 AM

Do you mean when bitcoin value drops or lose. Probably the only thing you can do is to wait for it to regain because I do not think so that bitcoin value will last long fixed and stable, as long as there are lots of investors who invest to bitcoin, bitcoin value will remain to continuously grow bigger and bigger unless when bitcoin becomes centralized, it might be possible to be stable. So, all in all, if bitcoin value drops just wait for it to regain just read some updates about it, and if it means of going to end then it is time for you to withdraw all of your money.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TonyChikago

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:21:13 AM

If this happens there will be a big explosion on the exchanges! Everyone will start buying bitcoin!
But in fact, this will not happen. Very very much invested in bitcoin! And all have high hopes for him! So the price will keep high, in the future will rise several times!
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:43:46 AM

For me if Bitcoin price crashes i will just hold it because no one knows if Bitcoin price will go up or down because Bitcoin price is not stable it goes big later and now it goes smaller like its price turns to $12000 and before its price is just low like $5000 so if Bitcoin price crashes just hold it maybe it will turn bigger and bigger in the future.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:47:14 AM

What would you do if Saturday Morning you wake up  and Bitcoin Price Drops to 0.89 cents?
Also I would love too hear opinions on what would it take for something like that to happen.
I imagine President Trump would have to outlaw bitcoin or something of that magnitude at this
point right  Huh Huh Huh Huh
or even better What would you do if Bitcoin Skyrockets too 2,5 million USD per Bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
HOLY CHIP!!! I would Buy my own Island and make myself The king and have hundreds of children with my hundreds of wives
because I would immediately divorce This one definitely trade her in  for someone who doesn't talk so much blah blah blah .....
and is always moving my damm shoes Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
IF I PUT MY SHOES SOMEWHERE I WANT TO FIND THEM THERE IF I WANTED THEM IN THE CLOSET I WOULD PUT THEM THERE
If the price of bitcoin crashes, I will continue to hold my bitcoin. When his price drops to what I think is appropriate, I choose to keep buying, and the bitcoin crash is temporary, and I think it will soon return to normal.
Tukazzz

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:06:07 AM

Marinecoin. A digital currency was born very long.
Marinecoin (MTC) was on the CMC in 2014 and stopped working in 2015. "I do not know why they stopped working."
But right now they come back and offer incentives to those who want to join the Marinecoin.
When you join Marinecoin you must register for a F1 account and verify your F1 account successfully. The reward for that is 450000 MTC will be added to your F1 account. You can also trade on F1 trading platform.
Good luck!!!
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:21:39 AM

What would you do if Saturday Morning you wake up  and Bitcoin Price Drops to 0.89 cents?
Also I would love too hear opinions on what would it take for something like that to happen.
I imagine President Trump would have to outlaw bitcoin or something of that magnitude at this
or even better What would you do if Bitcoin Skyrockets too 2,5 million USD per Bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
HOLY CHIP!!! I would Buy my own Island and make myself The king and have hundreds of children with my hundreds of wives
because I would immediately divorce This one definitely trade her in  for someone who doesn't talk so much blah blah blah .....
IF I PUT MY SHOES SOMEWHERE I WANT TO FIND THEM THERE IF I WANTED THEM IN THE CLOSET I WOULD PUT THEM THERE

If I wake up and the price would be there, of course my initial reaction would be shock and surprise and a tinge of sadness and depression as I have put a lot on it now, however, I would also try to re-assess this and find more if I can so that i can buy more if this is for the greater good or would just wait for it to go higher and then sell ot as I don’t want a repeat of this ever
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

For me if Bitcoin price crashes i will just hold it because no one knows if Bitcoin price will go up or down because Bitcoin price is not stable it goes big later and now it goes smaller like its price turns to $12000 and before its price is just low like $5000 so if Bitcoin price crashes just hold it maybe it will turn bigger and bigger in the future.
Yes when the price of Bitcoin decreases then there is still a chance to see the rising Bitcoin price, everything can happen to Bitcoin. Fluctuating prices into plus values that we can use, so do not worry when the price decreases because when we can be patient and wait it will be very possible to be able to get the right momentum. I have known for a long time how Bitcoin's behavior and I think we are currently on the rise again, Bitcoin's price is increasing and it is possible to reach 15,000USD in the next few years, which may be in mid 2018. Stable movement is very convincing everyone to invest in Bitcoin in large numbers.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:01:27 AM

only 2 actions you should take when the price of Bitcoin crashes
the first just Hold until the price improves or
the second is Cut loss and suicide, lol, just kidding  Cheesy

jsscswan

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:08:48 AM

If the bitcoin price crashes to a price of 0.89 cents then I will buy a lot of bitcoin, because I believe it is the right time to buy. Then I will save the bitcoin I bought as an asset, I will keep investing in altcoin which at that time still has market share and good price.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
konfuci

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

Before the bubble of bitcoin pops, you must be ahead of the situation. Trade all of your bitcoins into resilient alt coins in which they will atleast payback 70 percent of your total capital from bitcoin.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

If Bitcoin Price Crashes I will hold my bitcoin that time.
And I will bought bitcoin big amount for future.

Dumps are temporary so what usually happens, the price will eventually increase after a few weeks, keep in mind that disposal is unavoidable and normal because Bitcoin is unstable in its activity, the best thing to do is to withhold and avoid sales. If you may also like it, investing it will be an advantage because the market price will be low when the price is crashing
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:19:01 PM

before that happens better install reminder app on your smartphone
set up to alert if bitcoin price drops more than 30% or more
so you can stop loss and take your money out

RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

The best thing to do if bitcoin crashes, if you already earn a profit from your investment, much better to sell it as soon as possible before it falls totally.
Now, if you don't get a profit yet from your investment much better to hold it. It is better to hold than to suffer in losses.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:22:59 PM

Keep calm and buy more or 2nd option , sell and move on. If you can't handle the heat when bitcoin goes down , I suggest to never invest into cryptos guys one day your heart can go nuts.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:28:23 PM

If you are a trader and bitcoin price crashes, then you should simply sell. if you think the low point is reached, then buy it again. I do not know what caused the recent crash, but price is already back at $11,000. As long as bitcoin is legal in the US, you can forget that it will crash anywhere near $1. It is also very unlikely that huge fluctuations happen within one day, so you have enough time to sell.
Sergey190785

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:28:53 PM

This is a great opportunity to buy even more bitcoins. I would certainly buy more bitcoins

TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:36:35 PM

If Bitcoin went to 0.89 cents I'd be devastated. I probably would buy like $500 to $1000 worth more just in case it goes back up. Maybe not though. If Bitcoin went to 0.89 cents I think that would be a pretty good sign that Bitcoin has failed in its mission.

If Bitcoin went to 2.5 million. I would probably buy a house, put some in other markets so that I can generate cash doing nothing. I'd probably quit my job and explore more interesting aspects of life. I think if Bitcoin went to 2.5 million USD that would be either a really good sign for bitcoin or the possibility of economic collapse. If it was the latter I'd consider leaving the country.

That's very sad that you would divorce your wife for making you take care of your shoes. She's helping you be responsible.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:46:25 PM

BTC is very volatile crypo currency and fluctuates several time in a minute,It has crashed many time,it never diminishes,it always emerged with full power after crash.If you analyze its crash history from 2011 to till to date,you will be relaxed after concluding this.The only one thing that will assist you a lot,is to hold your investment,this is the best solution instead you scare and sell your BTC at low price receive loss.

I was reading a news in which an investor of BTC was narrating that he remember that time when BTC was priced at $2 then it pumped up to $800 then it crashed to $200,so mean to say is that crash is normal in BTC.But it is always seen that after crash BTC robust to higher level.Just be bullish about BTC Crash,and wait for a higher return.
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:54:50 PM

Some people were talking, that Btc is going to crash just several days before, when it has a big fall.
Nothing serious happened, smart persons bought some BTC then.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:23:24 PM

Wow man, those are a lot of emojis. lol. But anyways, if ever I get caught in a situation when the prices of bitcoins drops drastically from thousands to cents, I would just probably go all in and wait things out even when it takes forever. Because if I already have lost a pretty huge money, there simply is no more point in cutting off losses when you barely have reason to do so. 

Now, If ever prices get to 2.5 million dollars, I would probably live the dream but not abandon my wife. She has been very good and supportive to me. Although sometimes we may have misunderstandings, it ain't enough for me to lose my feelings for her. Anyways, besides living my dreams, I would set a big fund to share my possessions to the less fortunate.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: