Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:58:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:09:23 AM

Yes there will be a beta test, I think investors really appreciate to have a demo or a beta, it show the current development of the project and the future possibility. Not so much time to wait to see more about REPU.

where i can download or check beta test? you are right i appreciate for Repu beta version. 

I think they still work on it right now. Just imagine if such reputation will have a legal effect. The social media will totaly transform like never before.

I always thought if facebook or twitter had an, unlike button.

I am glad about repu we can finally give some peoples bad ratings.

It's funny I was thinking the same. There are some bad people in the world and a service like this can be very welcome.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:15:44 AM

Are there discount for early investors? Are there big investors already behind this project?

Giving the earlier investors discount is a must for ICO's project. Without it, such ICO will be hard to get supporters. I hope repu will offer it too!

I don't think thats necessarily true. If a project is good, and solves an issue or fills a gap in the crypto market I think investors will want to take part regardless of a discount.
Too large discounts in ICO projects (50-70%) don't inspire confidence ..  Normal discount (10-30%) in pre-sale makes the token price more stable.
I hope in REPU will be the same way.

Is that the bonus discount ? I thought 10% was huge . 70% is a joke
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:03:14 AM

Yes there will be a beta test, I think investors really appreciate to have a demo or a beta, it show the current development of the project and the future possibility. Not so much time to wait to see more about REPU.

You say there will be a beta test, do you have more information about this? I would also like to have a demo, see a proof of concept or something similar.

Do they have a target date when will they release the Beta or demo platform of Repu? I'm kinda excited to see how user friendly it is and how efficient and beautiful their UX/UI is.

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

You say there will be a beta test, do you have more information about this? I would also like to have a demo, see a proof of concept or something similar.

Do they have a target date when will they release the Beta or demo platform of Repu? I'm kinda excited to see how user friendly it is and how efficient and beautiful their UX/UI is.
I already wrote several times here about this, I repeat again, the devs promise a beta version in Q2-Q3:

No, BETA-testing is planned in the 2-3 Quarter 2018, according to the roadmap

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:51:43 AM

where i can download or check beta test? you are right i appreciate for Repu beta version. 

I think they still work on it right now. Just imagine if such reputation will have a legal effect. The social media will totaly transform like never before.

Yep, and thats where my sceptisim comes from. Abusing of rating systems. Hope they develop some kind of mechanism that prevents that. Imagine if, for example, someone didnt smile back and you can give em a bad reputation that also affects credits etc.....
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:56:25 AM

I already wrote several times here about this, I repeat again, the devs promise a beta version in Q2-Q3:

That's a good thing. You really need to see how everything works out with the ratings. Humans can be mean, so an extended testing phase is a the right thing to do.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

problem is that the ICO is before q2 2018. so that means no product that we get to see until then. that may affect the amount raised.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:23:15 AM

problem is that the ICO is before q2 2018. so that means no product that we get to see until then. that may affect the amount raised.

That's one of the biggest problem I see here. I really hope they have something to show before the ICO starts, otherwise investors have to fully trust them that they can deliver.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:40:22 AM

True, release the beta version before the start of the token sale will be great instead of after it. People will more interested if they can try first before putting their money in a project.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

Not only may, it will affect the amount. Hope that some good news come while ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:44:06 PM

The work of repu will be out nicely, because then people are encouraged to review as much as possible but with honest feedback.

Yes and it would be even greater if the beta will be released soon. A viable proof of concept is essential for the project's success. Smiley
OH, I just can't wait to see working repu platform! This could ensure investors to invest in this project

Yes, I think a demo platform is actually needed. IF you look at other ICO's which had a demo, they all seem to thrive pretty well.

SEC is throwing down ICOs/tokens/coins without a product as well. Honestly I'm only investing in ICOs with at least a demo/platform/proof of concept

That's actually a pretty reasonable decision. Too many projects just have nothing to show but just an idea on a whitepaper.

True words, but sometimes these are the pearls between all the bad stuff. Look at Oyster (PRL), it had nothing but an whitepaper I think and just raised a very low amount of money and then it went nuts now. But still, I also prefere to see some stuff, at least some videos with live footage, better a demo if possible.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:45:50 PM

Are there discount for early investors? Are there big investors already behind this project?

Giving the earlier investors discount is a must for ICO's project. Without it, such ICO will be hard to get supporters. I hope repu will offer it too!

I don't think thats necessarily true. If a project is good, and solves an issue or fills a gap in the crypto market I think investors will want to take part regardless of a discount.
Too large discounts in ICO projects (50-70%) don't inspire confidence ..  Normal discount (10-30%) in pre-sale makes the token price more stable.
I hope in REPU will be the same way.

Is that the bonus discount ? I thought 10% was huge . 70% is a joke

70% bonuses are quite rare, usually for private investors who invest huge chunks of money. But imo it's even worse, because then whales get too much control, so I vote for modest bonuses for both private and public stages of ICO.

Futureblnr

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

Hello, team!

One video game taught me, that respect (read - reputation) is everything. So I'm very interested in your project.

Can you, please, tell me, on what stage is your progress right now? What has been done so far?
Cryptosenf

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

Yep, and thats where my sceptisim comes from. Abusing of rating systems. Hope they develop some kind of mechanism that prevents that. Imagine if, for example, someone didnt smile back and you can give em a bad reputation that also affects credits etc.....

That's the first thing that came to my mind when i read the initial post. Especially the point "remains with them forever".  Anyone seen the Black Mirror episode (S03E01: Nosedive), where the woman loses her reputation on her way to a friends wedding? Worth a watch.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:39:08 PM

I think it's great that they put in a beta version, although from what I see we still have a few months left until we can try it.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

I'm sure someone has already asked this.

What prevents people from abusing your rating system?
For example:
My mate used to work in a mid tier accounting firm.
My mates boss LOVED him. He was being fast tracked for a management position.
However, my mate decided to quit because he got a better offer in a global accounting firm.
As you can imagine, his boss was not happy at all.

Can't the upset manager then leave a bad rating when in fact he himself knows that the guy is a brilliant accountant?
He could potentially destroy my mates career prospects because he was salty?
I work in the Client Risk Mitigation and Control division my firm. I know LOTS of people who hate me because I refuse to let them cut corners or ignore adverse risks. Will I end up with a bad rating even though I'm just doing my job?

Initially, I thought this could become an internal performance management system. However, most major companies are trying to move away from the traditional rating system as it's inefficient and costly.

It should be done by a non-human errorless technology, though the true artifitial intelligence is only yet to be invented. If the reputation will be that important in the future, only reasoned views should be taken into consideration.

As far as I understand, here REPU developers rely on the law of large numbers to solve this problem of falsification of the rating. In the sense that the more participants in the system determine each other's ratings, the more objective the estimates will be. It seems to me that this will not work properly, although maybe I'm wrong.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

Hello, team!

One video game taught me, that respect (read - reputation) is everything. So I'm very interested in your project.

Can you, please, tell me, on what stage is your progress right now? What has been done so far?

wow, you needed a video game to taught you that, what is already known in the whole world Smiley? geeeezzz

reputation is everything!!! bad reputation will kill you, literally.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:06:41 PM

The work of repu will be out nicely, because then people are encouraged to review as much as possible but with honest feedback.

Yes and it would be even greater if the beta will be released soon. A viable proof of concept is essential for the project's success. Smiley
OH, I just can't wait to see working repu platform! This could ensure investors to invest in this project

Yes, I think a demo platform is actually needed. IF you look at other ICO's which had a demo, they all seem to thrive pretty well.

A demo or a video both are great ideas to attract more investors. Looking forward to that.

For demo you need funds, and REPU doesn't look like they have any before the ICO. But I hope they have a good plan, so after the ICO they could throw themselves in the development, so investors could see it's a worthy project.

Well if not a demo at least some videos which show first footage would be nice Smiley
I am also one of the investors who want to see some work done by the team before investing. I got scammed too often.
I have always thought that the best way to convince investors is through demos.
Totally agree with you! any colorful presentation will not go in comparison with a work project!

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:24:16 PM

Hello, team!

wow, you needed a video game to taught you that, what is already known in the whole world Smiley? geeeezzz

reputation is everything!!! bad reputation will kill you, literally.
If even video games use this subject, then obviously this service will be in demand, let's wait for ICO start!
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

A demo or a video both are great ideas to attract more investors. Looking forward to that.

For demo you need funds, and REPU doesn't look like they have any before the ICO. But I hope they have a good plan, so after the ICO they could throw themselves in the development, so investors could see it's a worthy project.

Well if not a demo at least some videos which show first footage would be nice Smiley
I am also one of the investors who want to see some work done by the team before investing. I got scammed too often.
I have always thought that the best way to convince investors is through demos.
Totally agree with you! any colorful presentation will not go in comparison with a work project!
The REPU project really needs a demonstration and videos that demonstrate mastery of its concept and all the determination that we see in the Team through channels. Although the idea is excellent and possible for easy application in various real-world fields, such as Judicial, Social, Business and etc, I look forward to demos and videos as well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: