Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:09:27 AM

Beta testing is after ICO? So people will invest their money to a technology that they didn't see or demonstrate? I wish they have a video, teaser or else but anyway hopefully they have a good plan about this situation.
ps. product reminds me the black mirror episode also:)

Lots of ICOs have their beta testing after the sales, there is nothing new there, so i wouldn't worry much about this, worry if they don't release a beta and go straight to launch, that means there is something wrong there.

you are right about the icos have their beta tests after sales but in my opinion i'd like to see some, something before i invest a large amount of money, that's my point. People will be more relaxed while they are investing if there is a product, not finished ready to sale one but some portion of it.
I think you will not get big investors if you can't show them something about your project and how it will work. Maybe you should consider that and release something.

I agree with you, I still dont understand how so many people invest in ICOs without even knowing what the ICO is about, so I predict that it will not be a problem for REPU

With crypto gaining so much mainstream attention, people just invest based on hype. Just look at Tron and XRP, those of course aren't ICO's, but most people just invested because of the hype. Unfortunately this has forced even good quality ICO's to dedicate more time and resources to marketing instead of things like development.

Can just agree. Look at Ripple and how hyped it is and even people who know that it's against everything what crypto was made for in the beginning they invest just because they want to take a bit reward with them. But a lot of people don't realize that there is not much space left for a big pump now.
It's a shame that good new projects will be ignored these days for such hypes.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:12:25 AM

i like the idea of repu, a rating and feedback system based on decentralized blockchain technology would be great.

i personally liked this idea in social media. after long time now repu bring good technology for us and offers to everyone ownership. each token holder will be part of ownership with repu project. i also joined this project because repu is unique and promising project and solid team background.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:36:27 AM

I'm not a developer but if they provide API or something to integrate in all social platforms including forums to add repu points and credits so, it will push the use case.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:33:43 AM

Yes there will be a beta test, I think investors really appreciate to have a demo or a beta, it show the current development of the project and the future possibility. Not so much time to wait to see more about REPU.

where i can download or check beta test? you are right i appreciate for Repu beta version. 

I think they still work on it right now. Just imagine if such reputation will have a legal effect. The social media will totaly transform like never before.

I always thought if facebook or twitter had an, unlike button.

I am glad about repu we can finally give some peoples bad ratings.

Yep, and thats where my sceptisim comes from. Abusing of rating systems. Hope they develop some kind of mechanism that prevents that. Imagine if, for example, someone didnt smile back and you can give em a bad reputation that also affects credits etc.....

That's the first thing that came to my mind when i read the initial post. Especially the point "remains with them forever".  Anyone seen the Black Mirror episode (S03E01: Nosedive), where the woman loses her reputation on her way to a friends wedding? Worth a watch.

This! I think this is one of the biggest dangers that comes with any kind of reputation system. Other people could "destroy" your life with several clicks and stars....
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:55:49 AM

Beta testing is after ICO? So people will invest their money to a technology that they didn't see or demonstrate? I wish they have a video, teaser or else but anyway hopefully they have a good plan about this situation.

Lots of ICOs have their beta testing after the sales, there is nothing new there, so i wouldn't worry much about this, worry if they don't release a beta and go straight to launch, that means there is something wrong there.

you are right about the icos have their beta tests after sales but in my opinion i'd like to see some, something before i invest a large amount of money, that's my point. People will be more relaxed while they are investing if there is a product, not finished ready to sale one but some portion of it.

I agree with you about beta or demo. It is very critical for investors.

And as far as i know, repu trying to make a beta ready before ico sale so that won't be an issue here.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

i like the idea of repu, a rating and feedback system based on decentralized blockchain technology would be great.

i personally liked this idea in social media. after long time now repu bring good technology for us and offers to everyone ownership. each token holder will be part of ownership with repu project. i also joined this project because repu is unique and promising project and solid team background.

Yeah, repu offers such a good technology for social media and if it handled correctly, I am sure repu can get a good success.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:18:39 AM

I agree with you about beta or demo. It is very critical for investors.

And as far as i know, repu trying to make a beta ready before ico sale so that won't be an issue here.

That's good news then.

Also providing API's for websites is a good idea too, with this, usage of REPU can raise incrementally.

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:44:17 AM

Yes there will be a beta test, I think investors really appreciate to have a demo or a beta, it show the current development of the project and the future possibility. Not so much time to wait to see more about REPU.

where i can download or check beta test? you are right i appreciate for Repu beta version. 

I think they still work on it right now. Just imagine if such reputation will have a legal effect. The social media will totaly transform like never before.

How will the social media be transformed ? You mean like the new digital KYC

I am just thinking of a legitimate reputation as it was described in Black Mirrow series. All the reputation in an existing or a newly greated social media will really show what kind of person this is. And yes, in business sphere it can be also used as an ultimate KYC
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:57:12 AM

I think REPU can shift the business world,considering as a KYC alternative. there are many firms providing info about the other firms, like a firm from italy wants to invest in a malaysian firm.  Italians buy info about the malaysian firm and they pay a huge amount of money for this service. REPU can provide a reputation analysis which may be include last years financials, this can be very helpful and cheap for SMEs which wants expanding their businesses.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:32:27 AM

if it can be easily integrated with API could become quite interesting, it's like the widget Like of Facebook basically.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:59:27 AM

i have got high hopes for this project Smiley waiting for a working demo to be convinced to invest in this project. hope it is before the ico sale.
king_of_alts

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

I think REPU can shift the business world,considering as a KYC alternative. there are many firms providing info about the other firms, like a firm from italy wants to invest in a malaysian firm.  Italians buy info about the malaysian firm and they pay a huge amount of money for this service. REPU can provide a reputation analysis which may be include last years financials, this can be very helpful and cheap for SMEs which wants expanding their businesses.

This is an interesting vision you. REPU would have to have millions of users around the world to make this possible. They need a network effect like Facebook and other giants.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:18:01 AM

Many projects have alphas and betas developed only after the ICO, but at least teaser would be nice, indeed. Otherwise it all depends on the determination of the team to deliver the product they promised.

MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

Many projects have alphas and betas developed only after the ICO, but at least teaser would be nice, indeed. Otherwise it all depends on the determination of the team to deliver the product they promised.

Cardano is still just an idea, with a 10b markepcap..

its a huge issue in this industry that all projects are highly overvalued on ideas or whitepapers.
I hope Repu can produce a product version in a timely manner

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:43:42 AM

its a huge issue in this industry that all projects are highly overvalued on ideas or whitepapers.
You're investing in what the prject ca become not in what it already is. That being said I also would prefer to test it before investing.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:07:01 AM

You're investing in what the prject ca become not in what it already is. That being said I also would prefer to test it before investing.

that's true, but you still need something to show investors. most projects are a "what will become" type deal. but there are those that do have a working product.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:41:08 AM

The project behind a coin is worth more than the current value of it. All bad project will fail after some time and only the good ones will survive.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:50:43 PM

that's true, but you still need something to show investors. most projects are a "what will become" type deal. but there are those that do have a working product.

Having a demo or a video is great, but like someone else here mentioned before, other ICOs dont have working product either and have a huge market cap. Personally I wouldnt invest in such ICOs.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:02:44 PM

i have got high hopes for this project Smiley waiting for a working demo to be convinced to invest in this project. hope it is before the ico sale.

I also like to have at least some kind of demo for the ICO's i invest in. Too many whitepaper ICO's these days.
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:30:19 PM

I also like to have at least some kind of demo for the ICO's i invest in. Too many whitepaper ICO's these days.

can some you guys share demo link here. i am interested to use and check that. project looks very interested. new social media right now we need with unique categories.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: