Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

i have got high hopes for this project Smiley waiting for a working demo to be convinced to invest in this project. hope it is before the ico sale.

I also like to have at least some kind of demo for the ICO's i invest in. Too many whitepaper ICO's these days.

can some you guys share demo link here. i am interested to use and check that. project looks very interested. new social media right now we need with unique categories.

This was previously requested and communicated to the Team about their need, this concept I love a lot and needs to be tested by many, but so far they still do not seem to have a testing platform to make us available, it is really complicated initialization without funds, but we look forward to Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:53:36 PM

To operate this system, you need to conclude a lot of partnership agreements, the same restaurants, passenger carriers, beauty salons and many other organizations. Is something done by the project team in this direction? In particular, for this reason, I was interested in which country and what city the initial launch of the project is planned.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

Beta testing is after ICO? So people will invest their money to a technology that they didn't see or demonstrate? I wish they have a video, teaser or else but anyway hopefully they have a good plan about this situation.
ps. product reminds me the black mirror episode also:)

Lots of ICOs have their beta testing after the sales, there is nothing new there, so i wouldn't worry much about this, worry if they don't release a beta and go straight to launch, that means there is something wrong there.

you are right about the icos have their beta tests after sales but in my opinion i'd like to see some, something before i invest a large amount of money, that's my point. People will be more relaxed while they are investing if there is a product, not finished ready to sale one but some portion of it.

I agree with you about beta or demo. It is very critical for investors.

And as far as i know, repu trying to make a beta ready before ico sale so that won't be an issue here.

That's good news then.

Also providing API's for websites is a good idea too, with this, usage of REPU can raise incrementally.

Good point, you mean APIs like what are doing twitter and facebook? If I own a company and I'm registered on Repu I sure want a Repu's API on my website

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:52:32 PM

Beta testing is after ICO? So people will invest their money to a technology that they didn't see or demonstrate? I wish they have a video, teaser or else but anyway hopefully they have a good plan about this situation.

Many projects have alphas and betas developed only after the ICO, but at least teaser would be nice, indeed. Otherwise it all depends on the determination of the team to deliver the product they promised.

Cardano is still just an idea, with a 10b markepcap..

its a huge issue in this industry that all projects are highly overvalued on ideas or whitepapers.
I hope Repu can produce a product version in a timely manner
You're investing in what the prject ca become not in what it already is. That being said I also would prefer to test it before investing.

Yeah, naturally, it would be a wise decision to further test the viability of the product before investing in it and I hope the team will deliver a prototype very soon.
You are right, until ICO start date we still have lot of time, if Repu team can create and provide prototype before this moment, investors would appreciate this! Perhaps for this reason ICO start date still unknown.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:04:30 PM

Many projects have alphas and betas developed only after the ICO, but at least teaser would be nice, indeed. Otherwise it all depends on the determination of the team to deliver the product they promised.

its a huge issue in this industry that all projects are highly overvalued on ideas or whitepapers.
You're investing in what the prject ca become not in what it already is. That being said I also would prefer to test it before investing.

Yeah, naturally, it would be a wise decision to further test the viability of the product before investing in it and I hope the team will deliver a prototype very soon.
You are right, until ICO start date we still have lot of time, if Repu team can create and provide prototype before this moment, investors would appreciate this! Perhaps for this reason ICO start date still unknown.

I'm pretty sure that some sort of prototype is needed. There have been 2 many ICO's with promises where they didn't deliver anything after the ICO.
All successful projects these days have some sort of Prototype imo.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:56:28 PM

I'm pretty sure that some sort of prototype is needed. There have been 2 many ICO's with promises where they didn't deliver anything after the ICO.

In Whitepaper,it is mentioned that the ICO is released between January 12 and February 12.
After the ICO, they will be a part of the beta testing of the platform
among ICO then, and public testing of the beta version of the platform and after that they will release public platform.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:11:01 PM

so the ico has already started and will last a month and after that only those who have invested, the investors will be able to take part in a beta testing of the first release of platform and i hope that i will be one of these that will test the platform from the beginning of the first release...i'm too curious to see how it will works...
bitok50

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:12:33 PM

Interesting concepts, young teams are full of passion and energy, can you give a brief introduction to the rating standard? This is based on ethereum platform or other platform? When do you plan the tokensale?
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

We are in middle of January so be ready for the announcement to be released anytime about the pre-ico start. It was said to be sometime in January so I guess team should be in final preparations by now. I will not be surprised if this happens by the end of next week.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

For sure if a prototype will not be released no one will be interested in this project anymore.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:11:35 PM

For sure if a prototype will not be released no one will be interested in this project anymore.

I'll still be interested (and I know that there will be others) that see some potential in the project. For me it is mainly because of the team.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:09:13 PM

is not only interesting, is also the possibility of applying other capital, keeping frozen what was collected, many if they all bother with the early movement of the funds,
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:55:49 PM

Yes many projects don’t have beta yet but has a great value, it’s sometime hard for a team to launch a beta without fund to develop it. REPU is a very ambitious project, I think it’s normal if it take some time to develop.
Scallywag

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:57:27 PM

Looks pretty interesting , ill keep an eye on this.
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:40:06 AM

interesting REPU concept that can help solve real issues of today.  REPU will replace like to different rating system based on social media.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:14:50 AM

i have got high hopes for this project Smiley waiting for a working demo to be convinced to invest in this project. hope it is before the ico sale.

I also like to have at least some kind of demo for the ICO's i invest in. Too many whitepaper ICO's these days.

can some you guys share demo link here. i am interested to use and check that. project looks very interested. new social media right now we need with unique categories.

This was previously requested and communicated to the Team about their need, this concept I love a lot and needs to be tested by many, but so far they still do not seem to have a testing platform to make us available, it is really complicated initialization without funds, but we look forward to Team

i want to check demo version, please share here link for demo. this is amazing project and demo version will be plus point for this project. thanks
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:05:21 AM

i want to check demo version, please share here link for demo. this is amazing project and demo version will be plus point for this project. thanks
I dont see any demo of this project yet.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:32:13 AM

What the devs need to do as soon as possible, is to deliver some sort of demo. A live demo would be the best option but video, reviews etc. could also work.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:52:51 AM

An ability to test or at least know the outline of a project through alpha or beta version will certainly give a positive effect for a project. I guess repu will pick this way.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:19:18 AM

I am checking for the dates of the pre-ico but it seems it is not cleared yet.

Anybody knows when it will start or around when it is going to start?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: