Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:47:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19254 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:37:32 PM

I could think of a very succesful partnership with linkedin. You receive ratings for your professional career so new potential employer can see if youre a good worker

maybe, but now that microsoft owns linkedin, they might not be interested in the partnership.

I think that Microsoft is interested in blockchaintechnology as well and nice repu seems to be a quite decent project to me they will perform well and bill will notice that too. so I would like them to see getting in a collab

I think lnkedin or Microsoft would rather start their own blockchain-project for that kind of system.
I don`t think Microsoft or linkedin is interested in this project as they also use Ai and ML for the rating system. But i think they are interested in blockchaintechnology Smiley.
Let's wait for any government to create their own blockchain platform. Many news are that this will happen really soon. But if to say frankly, A big IT company has much more opportunities and reasons to do that before any government. Anyway, none of them cannot now ignore cryptoworld
mtseo (OP)

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:06:43 PM

I could think of a very succesful partnership with linkedin. You receive ratings for your professional career so new potential employer can see if youre a good worker

maybe, but now that microsoft owns linkedin, they might not be interested in the partnership.

I think that Microsoft is interested in blockchaintechnology as well and nice repu seems to be a quite decent project to me they will perform well and bill will notice that too. so I would like them to see getting in a collab

I think lnkedin or Microsoft would rather start their own blockchain-project for that kind of system.
I don`t think Microsoft or linkedin is interested in this project as they also use Ai and ML for the rating system. But i think they are interested in blockchaintechnology Smiley.

Unfortunately, LinkedIn don't have rating system at all. By the way - no one have RATING SYSTEM FROM THE CUSTOMERS, if we are talking about professional rating. That's quite important.
mtseo (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

Right now, we are talking about possible partnership or cooperation. Smiley I hope, we'll get more details soon.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

AI = Artificial Intelligence right? and what is ML?

I think crypto is a very big opportunity for Microsoft to improve their project.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:47:51 PM

Unfortunately, LinkedIn don't have rating system at all. By the way - no one have RATING SYSTEM FROM THE CUSTOMERS, if we are talking about professional rating. That's quite important.

since linkedin doesnt have a repu system, they could need one Smiley repu would be the best for it Smiley
mtseo (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

since linkedin doesnt have a repu system, they could need one Smiley repu would be the best for it Smiley

We hope so))
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

Right now, we are talking about possible partnership or cooperation. Smiley I hope, we'll get more details soon.

This would be a huge opportunity
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

Yes no news at the moment about partnership but I think it can come soon. REPU will take a lot of benefit with a good partnership, reputation management can work well with a lot of domain, so REPU co have partners everywhere.  I’m impatient to see the first one !
The devs promised to announce the upcoming partnerships before the beginning of the ICO, so I think we will find out about this very soon.
Left to wait not for long! We need to be patient, this project just needs partners! otherwise the ICO may not happen!
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:41:53 PM

We hope so))
If the first partnership was with Microsoft or LinkedIn, I think it will be a great thing and also a great start and a huge opportunity for many partnerships. but at the moment we will have to wait for the ICO and I think afterwards it will talk about partnerships ..... or who knows ... maybe we will have a surprise.

multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:49:27 PM

Linked in has some sort of repu but not that advanced.. this project could help them and other companies who need some sort of social verification of people.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:02:31 PM

why would microsoft not be interested in blochchain technology, I think bigger companies are more likely to do research on research and development

"Microsoft is bringing blockchain to the enterprise, working with customers, partners, and the blockchain community to continually advance its enterprise readiness. Our mission is to help companies thrive in this new era of secure multiparty collaboration by delivering platforms and services that any company—including ledger startups, retailers, health providers, and global banks—can use to improved shared business processes."

Source: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/solutions/blockchain/

I'm not surprised that Microsoft is interested in the blockchain. They are involved in practically any business that has to do with the computer or social networks.

If you see the whole blockchain and smart contracts picture you'll understand that there is no way that big companies like IBM, Microsoft, Apple, Goggle and so on are not interested in blockchain
If they just ignore the blockchain technology new crypto companies will replace them. I think 2018 will be a great year for crypto.

big company never leave any new technology such as blockchain. starting accepting bitcoin as payment, microsoft will studying it as their technology in the future. and can't be rejected if they want to partnership with this program
Microsoft often ignored new technologies and came to late, but when they come, we will ride on the wave. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:21:23 PM

AI = Artificial Intelligence right? and what is ML?

I think crypto is a very big opportunity for Microsoft to improve their project.

ML = Machine learning.  It's a lower level of AI

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

REPU needs not Artificial Intelligence. The Artificial Intelligence are the people who gives reputations and not the maschines Wink
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:59:28 PM

why would microsoft not be interested in blochchain technology, I think bigger companies are more likely to do research on research and development

"Microsoft is bringing blockchain to the enterprise, working with customers, partners, and the blockchain community to continually advance its enterprise readiness. Our mission is to help companies thrive in this new era of secure multiparty collaboration by delivering platforms and services that any company—including ledger startups, retailers, health providers, and global banks—can use to improved shared business processes."

Source: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/solutions/blockchain/

I'm not surprised that Microsoft is interested in the blockchain. They are involved in practically any business that has to do with the computer or social networks.

If you see the whole blockchain and smart contracts picture you'll understand that there is no way that big companies like IBM, Microsoft, Apple, Goggle and so on are not interested in blockchain
If they just ignore the blockchain technology new crypto companies will replace them. I think 2018 will be a great year for crypto.

big company never leave any new technology such as blockchain. starting accepting bitcoin as payment, microsoft will studying it as their technology in the future. and can't be rejected if they want to partnership with this program
Microsoft often ignored new technologies and came to late, but when they come, we will ride on the wave. Smiley
And if you compare to other big companies Microsorft is still fast and well if they invest.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:03:11 AM

REPU needs not Artificial Intelligence. The Artificial Intelligence are the people who gives reputations and not the maschines Wink

Well in fact they want to work with AI to find fake comments etc. So AI is also needed here.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:57:38 AM

LinkedIn or their blockchain competitor Indorse

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:15:25 AM

Partnership will come with time, I really think that a lot of other project can be interested by reputation management. And even regular industry can need reputation management, especially in a world where the social dimension is more and more present and where it is hard to know if someone is or something is real or not.
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:24:33 AM

Well in fact they want to work with AI to find fake comments etc. So AI is also needed here.

In order to ensure the accuracy of the rating, and eliminate individual consumer sentiment or fake consumer issues, They need big data to support the rating
So AI  is needed

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:48:31 AM

Yes, Repu need an AI. It will be mainly used to filter out scam and fake reviews. The amount of work would be to much even for a big team
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

Few pages ago they explained how the checks for fraudulent rating would work. However there wa no mention of AI, at least not yet.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: