Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:46:11 PM

Where is the so called bottom Huh Grin I don't care because I'm mostly just an holder but sometime I like to trade and all godmamn crypto haven't found a bottom yet
So you hope for the long-term effect? The market is really down nowadays, but as for me, I do not care about it at all. I have other plans than crying in the pillow because the crypto has 95% cheapened:)
I agree, this is a temporary phenomenon and in the next few days we will see a rebound at 8-9k with a further rate of growth, so now it's time for sweet prices  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:03:27 PM

I hope repu can benefit from the crypto bloodbath of the last days
Honestly i don't see how. It will just need to demonstrate the project is solid and the ratings will be reliable.
i option I saw Is that the ether price is low atm and so people might lome likely invest - you know what I mean?
collect 1k eth by February 22 is possible given the low price of eth at the moment i think the investments will have a surge soon
Let's hope that people don't panic and exit the market completely. The sentiment isn't the best at the moment.
Today's down trend make me think twice wether I will invest or not. My asset is decreasing in price and I can't afford to sell them for now to get ethereum. I will wait what is the trend in the upcoming week.
exactly my thoughts. atm it is really hard to decide wether you want to invest in any project or not ><"
if you have ETH now is the time to invest, because of it's low value compared to the token value.
i will wait until eth, the whole cryptomarket hits rock bottom and the bearish market is over. Smiley
My only question is whether BTC wil keep recovering... ETH will surely survive for the upcoming 3-4 years, but I can't say this about bitcoin... better things will probably emerge..

if we drop 6000 usd or more below i think we have to take precautions:(
projects will influenced badly this downfall continues.. hate to see projects like this will fall due to this..

haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:03:45 PM

Where is the so called bottom Huh Grin I don't care because I'm mostly just an holder but sometime I like to trade and all godmamn crypto haven't found a bottom yet
I think the bottom is near. But better use the time no to look for interesting projects like repu.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:12:04 PM

I think the bottom is near. But better use the time no to look for interesting projects like repu.

If we're in a long bear market even good projects will suffer because maybe people will esitate in investing in ICOs, or maybe I'm wrong and people will invest in ICOs even more

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:30:16 PM

Honestly i don't see how. It will just need to demonstrate the project is solid and the ratings will be reliable.

i option I saw Is that the ether price is low atm and so people might lome likely invest - you know what I mean?
collect 1k eth by February 22 is possible given the low price of eth at the moment i think the investments will have a surge soon

Let's hope that people don't panic and exit the market completely. The sentiment isn't the best at the moment.

Today's down trend make me think twice wether I will invest or not. My asset is decreasing in price and I can't afford to sell them for now to get ethereum. I will wait what is the trend in the upcoming week.

exactly my thoughts. atm it is really hard to decide wether you want to invest in any project or not ><"

if you have ETH now is the time to invest, because of it's low value compared to the token value.

Yes, you are right in view of the current situation in the market, now is the time for investment! You need to dare and make investments right now!
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:31:27 PM

If we're in a long bear market even good projects will suffer because maybe people will esitate in investing in ICOs, or maybe I'm wrong and people will invest in ICOs even more
Nobody knows this. It depends on the FUD from the media and decisions from goverments too.
What we need is a little calm down, but compared with october 2017 we are only in a correction. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

Yes, you are right in view of the current situation in the market, now is the time for investment! You need to dare and make investments right now!

i read somewhere that top 100 holders increase their BTC holdings, so i think if tomorrow SEC hearings results positive, recovery is soon. REPU will prevail no matter what results are of course.

the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:03:33 PM

the current course might be a good thing because the ether an btc price is low
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:04:39 PM

i read somewhere that top 100 holders increase their BTC holdings, so i think if tomorrow SEC hearings results positive, recovery is soon. REPU will prevail no matter what results are of course.
I hope you are right, right now the market is falling very quickly and does not look good, .. I hope it will come back soon.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:06:23 PM

Yes the period is very hard these day, but I think it’s just for a time, and it is not a bad time to invest in ICO I think. REPU seems to be a good project with a nice potential, I hope it will raise enough money.
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:10:11 PM

I hope you are right, right now the market is falling very quickly and does not look good, .. I hope it will come back soon.
If you look at the past years at the beginneng of February there was nearly the same and ervery year there was a return.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:40:38 PM

If you look at the past years at the beginneng of February there was nearly the same and ervery year there was a return.

I also think that market will recover but it would be a pity when good projects suffer under the current market conditions and don't raise the money they would otherwise.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Bolovich

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:50:14 PM

Nobody knows this. It depends on the FUD from the media and decisions from goverments too.
What we need is a little calm down, but compared with october 2017 we are only in a correction. Smiley
I think that is the question we are all asking ourselves. The bitcoin has been falling for a month. Hopefully it will stabilize soon.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:50:34 PM

I don't know why there is that much panik in the market. I think it was sure that China will ban crypto and there will be more regulations in the rest of the world. Nothing new!

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:52:46 PM

I also think that market will recover but it would be a pity when good projects suffer under the current market conditions and don't raise the money they would otherwise.
Such uncertain market situation has both pros and cons. On one hand, investing (in terms of fiat) is cheaper now as the crypto's falling. On the other hand, who knows what will be next, so many people refrain from buying crypto.
Yasemin

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:06:12 PM

So you hope for the long-term effect? The market is really down nowadays, but as for me, I do not care about it at all. I have other plans than crying in the pillow because the crypto has 95% cheapened:)

Wish I could be like you. I feel kind of down with the current market. Everybody says it will recover but it doesnt.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:39:44 PM

There is no strong support so far, I will be just waiting for a good news.
Hopefully  Roll Eyes
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:57:35 PM

Hopefully  Roll Eyes

thats right, the closed beta testing of the platform will also come soon. Wink
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:02:50 PM

Hopefully  Roll Eyes

thats right, the closed beta testing of the platform will also come soon. Wink
This will satisfy the wishes of many who long for the test, the Team certainly works behind the curtains and will surprise us with good news, bet on the success of Repu and progress of the Team, for sure
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:33:38 AM

As the ethereum price is still falling, 1000 eth may not be a bigger Target to reach for repu team. The project has real potential and we may see a bigger community soon.

current ETH price is around $900, still good price if want to buy more eth and invest it.

Did you wait or buy? It looks like ETH is going lower and lower and lower. I think I'll put an order to buy ETH at 500 euros and put it in REPU if it hits (so close)

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: