Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:38:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked

They are making a telegram airdrop. Every project getting at least 30-40k people when they make one.

It doesn't show anything actually.

It's people's mind that is fucked up, when they see a channel with thousand and thousand of people in it they think, oh look, this must be a great project with all these people involved

Cheesy
You usually can deduct a good percentage of this figure. There are lots of bots und multi accounts everywhere but Telegram is still a great way to expand your audience.
Nahh its just a good amount to be seen, almost every ICO with thousands of members in their telegram group, only less than 100 of the members are active there.

That's because nobody's got that much time to read all those messages or wait for an answer to a certain question. Besides, all important information is usually on the official website or here anyways.
Haven't you noticed that it's always goes like this? If you need real info, visit the initial site, WP, materials. Otherwise, you'll probably get wrong information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked

They are making a telegram airdrop. Every project getting at least 30-40k people when they make one.

It doesn't show anything actually.

It's people's mind that is fucked up, when they see a channel with thousand and thousand of people in it they think, oh look, this must be a great project with all these people involved

Cheesy
You usually can deduct a good percentage of this figure. There are lots of bots und multi accounts everywhere but Telegram is still a great way to expand your audience.
Nahh its just a good amount to be seen, almost every ICO with thousands of members in their telegram group, only less than 100 of the members are active there.

That's because nobody's got that much time to read all those messages or wait for an answer to a certain question. Besides, all important information is usually on the official website or here anyways.
I think its not about reading all the messages, even the active members usually just come and talk about their needs/questions and then gone again.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

Oh I think I missed airdrop( Who can share the link. please send me the link by private message.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:48:06 PM

I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked
the popularity of the project is growing every day. Telegram clear confirmation of this. But you need to consider the fact that some people came because of Airdrops
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:00:49 PM

I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked
the popularity of the project is growing every day. Telegram clear confirmation of this. But you need to consider the fact that some people came because of Airdrops

Before the airdrop they had around 700 people in the channel, now almost 13k, so it's more than 'some' people who joined because of the airdrop Smiley Anyway, if it helps to become more known and popular it's a good thing.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:06:08 PM

Before the airdrop they had around 700 people in the channel, now almost 13k, so it's more than 'some' people who joined because of the airdrop Smiley Anyway, if it helps to become more known and popular it's a good thing.
I did not know about airdrop but I still have joined because I see this project as an interesting and promising one. Airdrop is ok of course, still, that was not the main reason
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:20:47 PM

I did not know about airdrop but I still have joined because I see this project as an interesting and promising one. Airdrop is ok of course, still, that was not the main reason
Crazy how many people are now on the airdrop train. I think with this high numbers an individual person will not get that much from the airdrop.

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:46:24 PM

Crazy how many people are now on the airdrop train. I think with this high numbers an individual person will not get that much from the airdrop.

That's the idea, I think. But it's good for the project, more people get to know about it. Airdrops are still very effective in spreading the word.

cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:48:57 PM

That's the idea, I think. But it's good for the project, more people get to know about it. Airdrops are still very effective in spreading the word.
I said it many times and I said it one more time - airdrops means token dumps
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:53:03 PM

On the one hand it might be true that airdrops lead to dumps, but distribution is also very important. The more people participate in an airdrop the better the distribution becomes. You also do not want all the tokens concentrated in a few people's wallets.
Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:58:18 PM

On the one hand it might be true that airdrops lead to dumps, but distribution is also very important. The more people participate in an airdrop the better the distribution becomes. You also do not want all the tokens concentrated in a few people's wallets.
I am also interested in repu and following for a while. I think there are many airdrop hunters because the requirements to join the airdrop are not that complex. But for these few coins a good chance to reach the people
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:59:23 PM

i think the telegram airdrop was a great idea now the channel have more than 13k members, and it was an extraordinary advertising move for the project
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:50:52 PM

yes it is. The Telegram Airdrop is a very good Promotion and good for the community.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:16:19 PM

Yes the visibility of repu grow fast, there is more and more people in the community and I think it’s a very good pint for the future of the project. People seems to enjoy te concept of reputation management.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:49:36 PM

i think the telegram airdrop was a great idea now the channel have more than 13k members, and it was an extraordinary advertising move for the project

That is a fairly significant increase - no doubt for people who just wanted an airdrop and who otherwise are not interested (at least not yet) in the project. We will wait and see if the token sale is successful.

cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:14:04 PM

I know that whales can be dangerous for projects and everything should be decentralized but there were many projects where bounty hunters just after ico dumped tokens so hard that it caused fud and further dumping
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

I know that whales can be dangerous for projects and everything should be decentralized but there were many projects where bounty hunters just after ico dumped tokens so hard that it caused fud and further dumping
In fact, large dumps can often be previously thought of by ICOS teams, many projects have had desires in recent times and then have had enough time in a well-designed roadmap to recover, no matter how many whales are dumped, there will always be whales to insure and buy more from time to time, and new followers, depending on the quality of the project and Time
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:28:44 PM

That is true a working prototype could have helped alot but each project is going with his own strategy and at least they are getting themselves known in the meantime.

Yes, their reputation is currently good. So from a marketing perspective everything is smooth

They all seem to have solid backgrounds, check their resumes

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:35:49 AM

I am also interested in repu and following for a while. I think there are many airdrop hunters because the requirements to join the airdrop are not that complex. But for these few coins a good chance to reach the people
Actually you will see that there wont be a big impact if you calculated the allocated tokens for airdrop, its mostly less than 1%.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:01:12 AM

Airdrop means free easy money and most of the users who will get it tend to sell it as soon as the token hit the exchanger. But it's okay for me. Airdrop hunters dump while the other people will buy and hold it.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: