Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:20:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:32:14 PM

Check REPU rating in ICOBENCH
https://icobench.com/ico/repu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

i believe that in the sector(reviews/reputations) there is no serious operator that can be trusted, perhaps repu can fill this gap by gaining the trust of users with its work over time and perhaps even with some prestigious partnership...

Happy to hear that, looks like this repu is easy to hook up lot of crypto user around the world. No wonder this will gonna be successful on their roadmap plan. Best of luck
Nowadays, reputation is very important for everyone even in cyberspace. That is why I see a lot of use cases for this project and I do hope that the team will deliver it at the soonest possible time. Smiley
We all are. Personally I just can't wait to be able to trade repu on some good exchanges
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:22:03 AM

I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked
the popularity of the project is growing every day. Telegram clear confirmation of this. But you need to consider the fact that some people came because of Airdrops

Before the airdrop they had around 700 people in the channel, now almost 13k, so it's more than 'some' people who joined because of the airdrop Smiley Anyway, if it helps to become more known and popular it's a good thing.
I did not know about airdrop but I still have joined because I see this project as an interesting and promising one. Airdrop is ok of course, still, that was not the main reason
Crazy how many people are now on the airdrop train. I think with this high numbers an individual person will not get that much from the airdrop.

That's the idea, I think. But it's good for the project, more people get to know about it. Airdrops are still very effective in spreading the word.
I said it many times and I said it one more time - airdrops means token dumps

Airdrop means free easy money and most of the users who will get it tend to sell it as soon as the token hit the exchanger. But it's okay for me. Airdrop hunters dump while the other people will buy and hold it.

Does any of you know how you should treat airdrops from a tax point of view?

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:31:28 AM

I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked
the popularity of the project is growing every day. Telegram clear confirmation of this. But you need to consider the fact that some people came because of Airdrops

Before the airdrop they had around 700 people in the channel, now almost 13k, so it's more than 'some' people who joined because of the airdrop Smiley Anyway, if it helps to become more known and popular it's a good thing.
I did not know about airdrop but I still have joined because I see this project as an interesting and promising one. Airdrop is ok of course, still, that was not the main reason
Crazy how many people are now on the airdrop train. I think with this high numbers an individual person will not get that much from the airdrop.

That's the idea, I think. But it's good for the project, more people get to know about it. Airdrops are still very effective in spreading the word.
I said it many times and I said it one more time - airdrops means token dumps

Airdrop means free easy money and most of the users who will get it tend to sell it as soon as the token hit the exchanger. But it's okay for me. Airdrop hunters dump while the other people will buy and hold it.

Does any of you know how you should treat airdrops from a tax point of view?

It highly depends on the money youre getting out of an airdrop. Or is your question aimed at the fact that its more or less a donation/gift?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:15:02 AM

Wasn't there already for a while now? Anyhow is good at least so people can find the project easily.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:47:32 AM

Airdrop is good but not too much that it will cause the price to dump, airdrop hunters are getting smarter instead of selling they have now learned to hold.

Airdrop holders mostly get 3-4$ from airdrops so i don't think they will have a power for a dump.

Only big influencers getting bigger rewards but they are 200-300$ tops.

Agree, but there are hundreds of them, thousands probably for some airdrops, so if some part of them dumps at the same time, the price would decrease a bit, but I don't believe it can influence the price in long-term if the project is legit.

Let us assume there are 10k airdrop holders, everyone get 4$. If everyone would sell at the same time it would be a sell of of 40k$ ... that seems much in the beginning of a project, but still not everyone will sell right after start. I don't think we have to fear something here.
Well, not all of them will be able to sell at that same price.. each sell will result in a pricedrop..  so I'm convinced this won't shake up the market for this project Smiley

I am pretty sure it will have no big influence price like. But the chances are high that the one or other who joined for the airdrop will also invest in the ICO or buy more coins after hitting the exchange. So it was a good decision.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:34:47 AM

Airdrop is good but not too much that it will cause the price to dump, airdrop hunters are getting smarter instead of selling they have now learned to hold.

Airdrop holders mostly get 3-4$ from airdrops so i don't think they will have a power for a dump.

Agree, but there are hundreds of them, thousands probably for some airdrops, so if some part of them dumps at the same time, the price would decrease a bit, but I don't believe it can influence the price in long-term if the project is legit.

Let us assume there are 10k airdrop holders, everyone get 4$. If everyone would sell at the same time it would be a sell of of 40k$ ... that seems much in the beginning of a project, but still not everyone will sell right after start. I don't think we have to fear something here.
Well, not all of them will be able to sell at that same price.. each sell will result in a pricedrop..  so I'm convinced this won't shake up the market for this project Smiley

I am pretty sure it will have no big influence price like. But the chances are high that the one or other who joined for the airdrop will also invest in the ICO or buy more coins after hitting the exchange. So it was a good decision.

it's good to get the tokens in the hands of as many people as possible. that always popularizes the project.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:35:12 AM

Airdrop isn't always give a bad impact to the project. Yes, some people may more interested after they got free tokens and consider to buy more.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

Airdrop isn't always give a bad impact to the project. Yes, some people may more interested after they got free tokens and consider to buy more.
In my experience airdrops can be very good. You can activate thousands of user in a few days, if the airdrop is high enough.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
therealvau3

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:51:39 AM

Wow, they voted the vision with 5/5. That's awesome and at least the approach and the idea is perfect.
So lets hope that the team will make the vision to reality.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

Wow, they voted the vision with 5/5. That's awesome and at least the approach and the idea is perfect.

The rating was different a few days ago. I don't check these sites daily, so it's weird that they change the rating. Why don't they wait until the rating is final?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:17:42 AM

Yes reputation management is an industry where all can be build. There is some things already on the market but I don’t think it’s enough or even use full, repu can offer something new, if the team handle the project well it can work.
The Repu Team, besides having a promising project in hand, is sure of better days ahead for cryptography, these days can enable them to implement their platform with the most different types of services for evaluations of several species, and everything will depend exclusively on their continuous work

Coudn't agree more. Now that there wasn't a lot raised during closed round, btw, did the end of the closed round got postponed again? It was already postponed once, wasn't it?

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

The rating was different a few days ago. I don't check these sites daily, so it's weird that they change the rating. Why don't they wait until the rating is final?

In the end its just an indication, really doesn't mean very much. Everybody should look themself into the project and decide what to do.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:20:39 PM

In the end its just an indication, really doesn't mean very much. Everybody should look themself into the project and decide what to do.

Yes they have their own rating system. Nobody can rate human intentions.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

You are right. It's just that people tend to follow these sites and when one day an ICO is rated 4.0 stars and the next it's 4.5 stars the people seeing the 4.0 might have decided not to invest. It's proof that you should only trust your own research.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:43:03 PM

You are right. It's just that people tend to follow these sites and when one day an ICO is rated 4.0 stars and the next it's 4.5 stars the people seeing the 4.0 might have decided not to invest. It's proof that you should only trust your own research.

rating sites are overrated ironically. you can't really judge the long term success of any venture. you can just inform yourself and try to gauge potential.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:47:07 PM

Don't give too much for ratings. Even if it is now a 5/5, it is always best to do your own research.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

rating sites are overrated ironically. you can't really judge the long term success of any venture. you can just inform yourself and try to gauge potential.

I take it as just a gauge meter, the speed of vehicle and safety limit depends on the road you travel. The meter alone cannot predict the ultimate safety speed
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:27:11 PM

Its just the beginning, the platform needs to internalize people to use this platform more than just reward them with tokens.
polinabalerina

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:44:15 PM

Hey there! How do you plan on attracting businesses to your system? Do you want to charge them for participation?
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: