Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

I have read the past discussion on the thread how can the customers be protected if the other party such as the repair team failed to finish of fulfill some of the home repairs? like they have not fully attach some parts of the repair something like that..

I think the answer to this question will be on the 12th page of the whitepaper whereas a escrow service is discuss there it is truly a fantastic solution for the service offered by bob repair.

I have read the whitepaper that "Bob’s Repair will also provide a smart-contract escrow service to ensure that all parties are protected in a home repair transaction." What I want to know if there is any escrow for the raised funds by this ico, I just do not want to my investment disappear after the ico is over.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:32:56 AM

I have read the past discussion on the thread how can the customers be protected if the other party such as the repair team failed to finish of fulfill some of the home repairs? like they have not fully attach some parts of the repair something like that..

I think the answer to this question will be on the 12th page of the whitepaper whereas a escrow service is discuss there it is truly a fantastic solution for the service offered by bob repair.

I have read the whitepaper that "Bob’s Repair will also provide a smart-contract escrow service to ensure that all parties are protected in a home repair transaction." What I want to know if there is any escrow for the raised funds by this ico, I just do not want to my investment disappear after the ico is over.
Aha. You are investing and wherin you wanted to play safe or invest safe. I think there is no escrow for that and if you want the bobs repair project you can invest and you should take the risk, every investment has a couple of risk and its with you how will you lessen it.
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:45:50 AM

I believe this project will be the star of this summer. Token sale will finish in May 4. The timing is important. Most investors stop trading and put their money in long term projects before summer. We can collect their money for our project's funding.
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

A good project with an interesting concept that people around the world need! You deserve the highest score Wink Cheesy
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

At first glance, Bob's Repair sounds like an automotive repair shop. You'd better admit, you did too. The second thought that comes to my mind is that it's another one of those joke/novelty coins. Most people get turned away already at this point.

But me, I read on and learn it is indeed a great crypto project. Sure wish though it has a better name.
This is the reason why I did not join first the Bob's repair bounty as well as participating in their token sale. I thought that it was all about only in repairing such as automotive. And I thought that the project seems to small. But all of my expectations in this project gone when I read their whitepaper. I've noticed how good and big their project is. So, I've decided to join at the token sale as well as bounty campaign.
Although each of us think that on this project,or giving a conclusion on their name "bob's repair" without reading the white paper, and the result is not that, and after we read the white paper we thought something wrong about what we think before.
Vegas21

Activity: 36
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

Bob's Repair AIRDROP!

referral.bobsrepair.com

They are giving away 8,000,000 BOB TOKENS! If you sign up you get 20 bob tokens and can earn up to 25,000 Tokens.
kyoshiro0911

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:18:59 PM

Different repairs are generally happening everyday in different areas of our community, electrical repairs, mechanical repairs, construction repairs and so on, and honestly finding a good contractor to do the job is quite frustrating. I believe in the power of blockchain technology , on how it can a record data and how no other people would be able to alter this input data. A public record of the labor pricing and labor reviews on the blockchain can greatly help lots of people in finding the right contractor that was given a good review based on services provided to their previous clients.
pash7ka

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

What I want to know if there is any escrow for the raised funds by this ico, I just do not want to my investment disappear after the ico is over.
20% of tokens will be vested for 18 months. So if BobsRepair fail to run the service, this tokens will cost nothing.
Bobsrepair (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 49

Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

I was initially disturbed about a couple of things regarding this project, but having discovered that Bob’s Repair engaged an global technology law firm, Investus Law, to represent it with respect to its regulation crowdfunding. It was quite reassuring for me.            
Yeah, and besides all the main goal of this project is to catch the attention of the costumers that all of their things that need to repair will gave a good result and satisfaction of the costumers from bob's repair wherever part of the world you may.

Also if I understand correctly, bobsrepair would provide employment as it plans to recruit contractors from the top 100 US local and regional markets before pursuing international growth, this is really impressive if it indeed also pursues this cause.

aside from the fact that they will be recruiting contractors from the top 100 US local and regional market,
will they be planning to have this recruitment globally? and consider local on different country?

Since  this is a US based company, majority of their clientele lies in the States, so however they would start from the States first and gradually extend it's outreach to other countries.

i guess it will be much better if they will plan to extend their plans to more countries especially to the locals. this will really help other countries with their platform. Smiley

Bob's Repair will be global when our platform launches in Q4.

Mustard!!!

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:20:34 AM

The technology behind bob repair will save a lot for this low cost business model promotes lower price for customers and higher profitability for contractors, In the automated process a single full-time employee could manage more that 200 contractors at a time and the company could rely on a lower-cost location-independent workforce.

I agree with you sir, this is an efficient way of building a system of Contractor to end-user environment. Its a transparent way of showing efficiency on cost estimation on labor and materials. Bob's repair will definitely contribute on the success of construction industry on a global scale.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
Destined2B_Rich

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:44:24 AM

"Bob’s Repair plans to recruit contractors from the top 100 US local and regional markets before
pursuing international growth."

you clearly stated on your whitepaper your Growth strategy. my question is do you have any plans on expanding and recruiting contractors from Asia? I believe their are several good contractors and experienced skilled workers from Asia. As far as I Know many European and western contractors have Skilled Asian workers on their companies.
Yes, Asia is lot of people who are many contractors and their skills are fitted to what bob's repair looking for. Many people outside the Asia hired asean people because they know and trusted on their skills.

I know several Triple A contractors that are known for their expert and great structures. And all of them are from the Asia region. I really hope Bob's Repair have future plans on expanding on the Asia so that we could have a transparent system on the construction industry globally.
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:48:55 AM

I really like the application on which bob repair promotes price transparency. Where in each reviews the price of the things that had to be repair or replace together with the labor cost needs to be breakdown and be reported, this can boost the confidence of the next costumer to deliberately know the material details of the service that he wants to avail with the help of the applications fraud can be eliminated because of its transparency.

This is the modern way of having the trust of the customers to the service offered because the feedbacks is endorsed by the last customer, and the type of service where did the repair had been done can be search through the application which assist the future customers to know the details they must before they avail the certain service they want what a convenient way of providing the service that the customers might need that saves their worries from under and over reliance to the job because it can be reduce to the level of certainty along with the confidence that the job can be well done by skilled workers.

Another thing about the app is that it gives you options. When you create a job, you get to see a list of contractors you can choose from.
So nice that in the application you can choose a contractor that you want, maybe they indicate the different specialty of each contractors where you can found who among of them has many costumers and experience in repairing the product.

milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:04:39 AM

What I want to know if there is any escrow for the raised funds by this ico, I just do not want to my investment disappear after the ico is over.
20% of tokens will be vested for 18 months. So if BobsRepair fail to run the service, this tokens will cost nothing.
I think bob's repair will succeed on their project because they have enough time for the token sale, hoping that we can help to make this project be successful.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:43:29 AM

This is the point which everyone should be aware of before investing that platform is planned for fourth quarter which means it can be by the end after making sure of testings and development to meet the standards of meeting global demand. People shouldn't expect their money growing over night in a month or two because serious and real project needs time to evolve and grow over the time.
Apened

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:25:20 AM

This is the point which everyone should be aware of before investing that platform is planned for fourth quarter which means it can be by the end after making sure of testings and development to meet the standards of meeting global demand. People shouldn't expect their money growing over night in a month or two because serious and real project needs time to evolve and grow over the time.
Well said and in investing expect the attached risk on possible losing your money or to decrease your capital after you invest and the price of token is cheap and somehow you need to wait for the price to develop. Furthermore, once you invested you should accept what will be the result of your investment so you should analyze first the ICo that you are about to invest.
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:15:16 AM

Well said and in investing expect the attached risk on possible losing your money or to decrease your capital after you invest and the price of token is cheap and somehow you need to wait for the price to develop. Furthermore, once you invested you should accept what will be the result of your investment so you should analyze first the ICo that you are about to invest.
In addition, they need to be aware also about the ICO that they invest,so that they know what to do if the token that they invest is decreasing. They need to accept that in investing two things will happen even you loss or win.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:23:58 AM

Another approach is that every investors should study the marketability of the coin they will invest on to. Bob's Repair lay all their strategies and plans, its up to us to analyze and study it furthermore. But at the end of the day it still the market adaptation will decide whether ICO price will go up or down. Lets just trust Bob's repair project, its has a great potential.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
Apened

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:24:47 AM

In addition, they need to be aware also about the ICO that they invest,so that they know what to do if the token that they invest is decreasing. They need to accept that in investing two things will happen even you loss or win.
Of course that is the consequences of investing if you could trust the system the concept and outline of the whole project then you go on with the team if you will trust them holding your investment provided with your credentials thats it you can invest or not. After all of this ico you will receive your reward to win or loss your investment.
Destined2B_Rich

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

I believe setting a certain percentage for your STOP Loss will do the thing. This will give you a peace of mind on cutting down your losses. They just re-buy on the dip and sell again Bob's token as soon as it goes up.
djmixen

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

Another approach is that every investors should study the marketability of the coin they will invest on to. Bob's Repair lay all their strategies and plans, its up to us to analyze and study it furthermore. But at the end of the day it still the market adaptation will decide whether ICO price will go up or down. Lets just trust Bob's repair project, its has a great potential.

i think bob's repair will success on their project,and besides in all their hardwork and a good qualities that they have, bob's repair will be adapted by people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: