Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:25:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68361 times)
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:13:12 PM

Bob's Repair would be able to show the world, how a skilled worker can earn and this can encourage people to learn as much skills as they can to be more competitive when they enter the labor industry.

They can show that skilled worker can work in a honest way!
That no need to mark up the equipment needed and just be fair with all the customer they will be dealing with.
bob.repair will definitely the smasher of all corrupted companies in the same industry.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:14:03 PM

A total of 10,089 Ethereum has been sold from the ICO!
better than 9k+ yesterday. this just state that the ICO of bob is always moving.
With this numbers we can tell that they are above 1/3 of hardcap.
Way to go, just remember tomorrow is the day with Dallas.

Bob's Repair is really doing a great sales, theres still lots of time to reach the hardcap, and the Dallas event with be another way to present to more potential investors. Everything is based now on how they will market Bob's repair in the public to gain more investors. Wish Bob's repairs whole team the best and success.

I also think that Bob repair will succeed in the long run because the service industry is becoming in demand now and the years to come, so this can strongly support the field of bob repair giving them big profits and many customers.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:18:43 PM

Live Web Session Today 10:00am PST! This will be an ask me anything (AMA) live event. Bob's Repair will be releasing their website Alpha prototype and doing a walkthrough in order to answer any questions that you may have. To watch them live, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cILyB23qimY

Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:32:46 PM

A total of 10,089 Ethereum has been sold from the ICO!
better than 9k+ yesterday. this just state that the ICO of bob is always moving.
With this numbers we can tell that they are above 1/3 of hardcap.
Way to go, just remember tomorrow is the day with Dallas.

Bob's Repair is really doing a great sales, theres still lots of time to reach the hardcap, and the Dallas event with be another way to present to more potential investors. Everything is based now on how they will market Bob's repair in the public to gain more investors. Wish Bob's repairs whole team the best and success.

I also think that Bob repair will succeed in the long run because the service industry is becoming in demand now and the years to come, so this can strongly support the field of bob repair giving them big profits and many customers.

There are records that can support this claim that Service industry, In the whitepaper of Bob's repair they have provided there a graph showing the growth of labor workers from 2001-2015 and base on the Bureau of Labor Statistics, that it will still grow by 14% for electricians, 7% for other trades, 13% in plumbers projected until 2024.

deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

I like that Bob's Repair choose to build their application in STEEM blockchain technology because this network is much faster than other congested networks like ethereum and their no transaction cost would really save a lot and will attract more users to try the application, plus STEEM blockchain is much suitable for this kind of industry so this is really the best choice of them.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:49:21 PM

I think there will still be a problem for Bob’s repair since the platform is decentralized so popping or creating of fake profiles and accomplishments in the platform will be uncontrollable since everyone is free to do so. I mean you would not really be able to determine if the profile posted is true or just another dummy profile just to catch more clients.
I think, bob repair has a solution for that. Yes,there are many people who do fake account and do bad things to earn money, but if the system of bob's repair is good and have a personal identity to determine easily and control others.

The technology used for Bob's Repair which is Blockchain will resolve this problem by creating fake profiles and accomplishments. Transparency is the best key to eliminate such things. I think this is the reason why Bob's Repair choose Blockchain Technology.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

I like that Bob's Repair choose to build their application in STEEM blockchain technology because this network is much faster than other congested networks like ethereum and their no transaction cost would really save a lot and will attract more users to try the application, plus STEEM blockchain is much suitable for this kind of industry so this is really the best choice of them.

I agree with you. Since STEEM Blockchain Technology was known for its real-time speed and high scalability, Bob's Repair got the best choice. As a result, transactions done with the STEEM Blockchain Technology will be much faster and reliable.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

The project is very potential and I believe it will grow stronger

Project's potential is not just about launching it and the whitepaper.
Of course everyone is, it is planned to be successful and everyone will go for it if you will make the way more clear and rising.
this project will definitely face a lot of problems but the team is expecting the victory at the end.
no questions nor argument with that.

What I can see is a solid team from Bob's Repair. It is true that in every project, there's always a problem. But these problems can be resolved if you have a team who are willing to do the work beyond expectation. I know they are so busy doing things but still, they have time to answer our queries. They are also active in several events with regard to this project and the investors were really supportive. To Bob's Repair Team, I wish you all the best of luck and success.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

with the history that bob's repair had in the past three years with the sms platform they can successfully execute their plan on solving the three major problems facing by the consumers and contractors with the help of steem blockchain technology. blockchain technology help people to records and monitors files in order for company to have transparency.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:38:09 PM

Another ICO that will hit a hardcap anytime now.
Bob.repair is a brilliant one and their mission with the community will be a big impact in the cyprto world and businesses.

+1 on this!
i do believe that it will happen soon, i put my money on the line and will hit jackpot soon.
I want to see their project to spread all over the world and not in just 1 country.
This is the power of a very good team! They can make the success of the project before the ending time. I know that a lot of ICO investors are in greediness to buy Bob tokens and I think that those who cannot join in the crowd sale will regret to the benefits that others got!

if each and every workers in the team has the courage, determination and also passion to developed every project it is not impossible for this team to attain the success that they are aiming just like in the bobs repair project the team has their eagerness to reach their goal that is why they are already claiming for their own success. i am happy for the success of the bobs repair project and also to its team
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

I like how will bob maintain their revenue and growth by following the modern trend of revenue models like not having membership fees, sign-up costs and transaction fees so the prices they can offer can be as low as possible for contractors and consumers which can save a lot and the money can instead be used for the upgrades and growth of the contractors that will provide services to the customers.

They provide third party services which offers benefits to contractors and consumers. Bob’s Repair will also provide targeted loans, insurance products, and decentralized financial products and services for both contractors and consumers.

bob's repair is an existing business with a sms platform. they will improve their system by using STEEM blockchain technology with zero transactions fee, and 3 seconds transaction time. they have existing revenue amounting $1,000,000 and facilitating over 50,000 service calls with their sms platform. i think with the improvement that blockchain bring it will resolve the problem that sms platform cannot solve. these are the 3 problems that they want to solve FRAUD, COST OF ADVERTISING FEE and TRANSPARENCY OF THE COST OF MATERIALS AND SERVICE.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

with the history that bob's repair had in the past three years with the sms platform they can successfully execute their plan on solving the three major problems facing by the consumers and contractors with the help of steem blockchain technology. blockchain technology help people to records and monitors files in order for company to have transparency.

bob's repair with STEEM blockchain technology will remove the advertising fee, with that they will not pass the cost of the advertising to the consumer and they will have less service fee. with the help of upvoting, flagging posts and user reputation contractors will not use advertisement so that their presence become visible to the consumers. positive reviews and feedback to their previous clients will help them to drive sales to their business and also bring trust to the company.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

Bob's Repair would be able to show the world, how a skilled worker can earn and this can encourage people to learn as much skills as they can to be more competitive when they enter the labor industry.

They can show that skilled worker can work in a honest way!
That no need to mark up the equipment needed and just be fair with all the customer they will be dealing with.
bob.repair will definitely the smasher of all corrupted companies in the same industry.

bob's repair want a honest and competitive way of business in both consumers and contractors. the advantage of these kind of project to the contractors these will bring more sales and clients. and for the consumers they will have a quality and low cost kind of service from the contractors.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:57:39 PM

That's correct! I totally agree with you that Bob's Repair will successfully execute their plan on solving 3 major problems which are review fraud, hidden costs due to advertising fees, and inflated prices due to lack of pricing transparency. With the help of STEEM Blockchain Technology, the process will be faster and reliable. And because it is in Blockchain Technology, data and records are secured.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:02:40 PM

Bob.repair is a brilliant one and their mission with the community will be a big impact in the cyprto world and businesses.

+1 on this!
i do believe that it will happen soon, i put my money on the line and will hit jackpot soon.
I want to see their project to spread all over the world and not in just 1 country.
This is the power of a very good team! They can make the success of the project before the ending time. I know that a lot of ICO investors are in greediness to buy Bob tokens and I think that those who cannot join in the crowd sale will regret to the benefits that others got!

if each and every workers in the team has the courage, determination and also passion to developed every project it is not impossible for this team to attain the success that they are aiming just like in the bobs repair project the team has their eagerness to reach their goal that is why they are already claiming for their own success. i am happy for the success of the bobs repair project and also to its team

You got it right! It's the TEAMWORK that makes the project successful. Everything is possible if the team will work as one on achieving its goal. Bob's Repair Team was really determined and passionate about this project. I am sure that this project will be beneficial to all.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:16:31 PM

The main sale is 5 days away! April 4th.
We have some great news for our supporters. We have received 90,000 signups on our Token Sale platform from all over the world. We would also like to announce that we now have access to 7,000 merchants such as Home Depot, Lowe's and Walmart through a direct partnership with Rewards.com. We are looking forward to being the crypto community's #1 choice for home remodels, home repairs and new construction projects world wide.
\

wow this is a great news. im pretty sure Bob's Repair will end in such victory. Many people will be happy with such wonderful service Bob's repair will offer in the near future.

the service offered and its features is what makes the bobs repair project and it team reach its success. and people will be so much happier if the bobs repair project will apply their platforms to the consumers correctly
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

STAY OUT OF TROUBLE and make sure you are dealing with the project properly or you might be a victim of scam!!

Important

We never ask your private keys or any alts or money for solving your queries

Please kindly check usernames

@alexchristopher @AlainS @pash7ka @IamShinichi @SaschaS93 @newsense2004 @warrenbuffet786a @bobsrepair

referring to their telegram group!
be wise!
Yes, daily there are many fake emails circulating on the names of the good projects. So people should check twice while dealing with this fake emails while sending confirm with the support teams in order to protect our money from these hackers.

these list of emails are all scammers so the investors as well as the entrepreneurs must check the emails twice and also be more wiser to know if it is a scam or not if you have doubts kindly contact the bobs repair for further verifications.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

Believe me the whole crypto currency will transform the world we see right now from paper works we are heading to all digital bob repair want that to happen and they took the initiative to offer the public a convenient way of providing repairs that will make the customers satisfied from the service that they are paying for.

because of the blockchain technology we can monitor the list of records that secured using cryptography that can eliminate fraud in all companies. just like the bob's repair will do they will bring the records of past contractors, the price of the materials so that consumers will know if the contractors will give them overprice of the service or the materials. this kind of project will bring trust to all contractors.

with the help of steem blockchain, bob's repair will build an IOS, Android and even Web application in order to reduce advertising fee, eliminate fraud and bring transparency to the cost of materials that can surely benefits consumers and contractors.

YES! I really like their developing application to support the customers from their potential project where they can have the reviews of other customers on the contractors, same with the contractors can have feedback to its costumers having this kind of arms length transactions which not leave anyone at a disadvantage from the service and payment they provided.

Yes, Bob Application will be built on the STEEM blockchain,wherein when both sides of a transaction from consumer and contractor -will leave a review, Bob’s Repair will link that review to the actual financial transaction. And due to the functions of upvoting, flagging posts, and user reputation on the STEEM blockchain visibility is governed by merit.

BOB token will be use as a utility token that allows users to access and use a network of skilled trade workers as well as a smart contract based escrow service for home repair, new construction and other service jobs in the Bob's Repair ecosystem. Bob's Repair shall routinely acquire token directly off the market and burn said tokens to decrease market supply.

Bob token will be used as a utility token but the Bob's repair ecosystem will be operating mostly in the US , in this part i start to wonder if there would be enough user to boost the price of Bob token if its main use would be limited in few states only across US?

Statistically speaking there is an abundance in number of skilled workers and it is growing every year, if Bob's repair skilled workers will continue to grow over the years as well as the consumers, this could also increase the price of Bob tokens. But since it geographical use is limited the growth in price could be slower but definitely organic and not the pump and dump case like what usually happens to other altcoins.

In my country, the current educational system wanted to provide students who are globally competitive in both mental and physical. In fact, the government implemented the so called "K-12" program in order to produce students who are skilled. And I think right now, the world promotes skilled workers who are capable to work efficiently. Well, the Bob's repair can give them an assurance that their degree will not be wasted but it will make them profitable because of blockchain technology.

I will become glad if that time will come, the maltreatment for baccalaureate degree holders and skilled workers will eliminate. Because as far as I can see, Bob's repair will open a new opportunity for the skilled workers that will showcase their ability. As of now, the focus of the industry is at the hands of skilled workers and degree is not anymore a reason to become successful. It will not also be reason why some degree holders felt that they are need more by our economy rather than contractors.

mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

+1 on this!

You got it right! It's the TEAMWORK that makes the project successful. Everything is possible if the team will work as one on achieving its goal. Bob's Repair Team was really determined and passionate about this project. I am sure that this project will be beneficial to all.

Bob's repair obviously went out their way to make sure that they meet the needs of the people and all the things a long with it. They made it easy for consumer and  contractors to be part of the project and made it easy to use from a simple sms that would finally linked with blockchain technology.
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:01:35 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 04:45:07 PM by AnnDerSon

Awesome way to let the people about whole project and idea behind this how it was started in less than 4 minutes video. I appreciate this videao because made my search really easy after watching this I don't feel need of looking for other information to make my mind for investment. A project of two brothers to bring ease in lives of many great cause at the same time.
I also viewed that 4 minutes animated video by Bob's repair. I understood easily the way it works in the video I'd watched. However, the whitepaper gave me a deeper understanding in the Bob's repair plus their are additional information found in their WP.
Yes they just want to eliminate the 3rd party provider and with the help blockchain it's more way secure,efficiency and transparent. The two bro's are doing well on their project. Pretty sure we will reach the hardcap!

Yes, we will! The video was really simple yet informative. It was really created for us to understand well the real concept of Bob's Repair project. The video is also easy to share to those who really don't want to read Whitepaper with many pages. This is really a good teaser. Once you've watched it, you really want to know more about Bob's Repair.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: