Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

Believe me the whole crypto currency will transform the world we see right now from paper works we are heading to all digital bob repair want that to happen and they took the initiative to offer the public a convenient way of providing repairs that will make the customers satisfied from the service that they are paying for.

because of the blockchain technology we can monitor the list of records that secured using cryptography that can eliminate fraud in all companies. just like the bob's repair will do they will bring the records of past contractors, the price of the materials so that consumers will know if the contractors will give them overprice of the service or the materials. this kind of project will bring trust to all contractors.

with the help of steem blockchain, bob's repair will build an IOS, Android and even Web application in order to reduce advertising fee, eliminate fraud and bring transparency to the cost of materials that can surely benefits consumers and contractors.

YES! I really like their developing application to support the customers from their potential project where they can have the reviews of other customers on the contractors, same with the contractors can have feedback to its costumers having this kind of arms length transactions which not leave anyone at a disadvantage from the service and payment they provided.

Yes, Bob Application will be built on the STEEM blockchain,wherein when both sides of a transaction from consumer and contractor -will leave a review, Bob’s Repair will link that review to the actual financial transaction. And due to the functions of upvoting, flagging posts, and user reputation on the STEEM blockchain visibility is governed by merit.

BOB token will be use as a utility token that allows users to access and use a network of skilled trade workers as well as a smart contract based escrow service for home repair, new construction and other service jobs in the Bob's Repair ecosystem. Bob's Repair shall routinely acquire token directly off the market and burn said tokens to decrease market supply.

Bob token will be used as a utility token but the Bob's repair ecosystem will be operating mostly in the US , in this part i start to wonder if there would be enough user to boost the price of Bob token if its main use would be limited in few states only across US?

Statistically speaking there is an abundance in number of skilled workers and it is growing every year, if Bob's repair skilled workers will continue to grow over the years as well as the consumers, this could also increase the price of Bob tokens. But since it geographical use is limited the growth in price could be slower but definitely organic and not the pump and dump case like what usually happens to other altcoins.

In my country, the current educational system wanted to provide students who are globally competitive in both mental and physical. In fact, the government implemented the so called "K-12" program in order to produce students who are skilled. And I think right now, the world promotes skilled workers who are capable to work efficiently. Well, the Bob's repair can give them an assurance that their degree will not be wasted but it will make them profitable because of blockchain technology.

Bob's Repair would be able to show the world, how a skilled worker can earn and this can encourage people to learn as much skills as they can to be more competitive when they enter the labor industry.
I will become glad if that time will come, the maltreatment for baccalaureate degree holders and skilled workers will eliminate. Because as far as I can see, Bob's repair will open a new opportunity for the skilled workers that will showcase their ability. As of now, the focus of the industry is at the hands of skilled workers and degree is not anymore a reason to become successful. It will not also be reason why some degree holders felt that they are need more by our economy rather than contractors.

People should be paid based on what kind of quality of work they can do, which makes me wonder if Bob's Repair is making a transparent pricing based on peoples work, this would probably start a trend on price setting among contractors. Now I am thinking what will happen to those people who would have good reviews and higher trust ratings, would they eventually be able to increase their working fee?

waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

this is a good project and it will benefit both the consumers and contractors if they can execute their plan in time this will be a good investment in my opinion. there target market share is 400 million$ so as an investors i can hodl and wait for bob's repair to bear fruit if they can implement the project well.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:13:54 PM

Awesome way to let the people about whole project and idea behind this how it was started in less than 4 minutes video. I appreciate this videao because made my search really easy after watching this I don't feel need of looking for other information to make my mind for investment. A project of two brothers to bring ease in lives of many great cause at the same time.
I also viewed that 4 minutes animated video by Bob's repair. I understood easily the way it works in the video I'd watched. However, the whitepaper gave me a deeper understanding in the Bob's repair plus their are additional information found in their WP.
Yes they just want to eliminate the 3rd party provider and with the help blockchain it's more way secure,efficiency and transparent. The two bro's are doing well on their project. Pretty sure we will reach the hardcap!

Yes, we will! The video was really simple yet informative. It was really created for us to understand well the real concept of Bob's Repair project. The video is also easy to share to those who really don't want to read Whitepaper with many pages. This is really a good teaser. Once you've watched it, we really want to know more about Bob's Repair.

Its the brief explanation of bob's repair whitepaper its not explain there in detail but you will easily understand what bob's repair is and how it operates and influence the people and the market.

magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

this is a good project and it will benefit both the consumers and contractors if they can execute their plan in time this will be a good investment in my opinion. there target market share is 400 million$ so as an investors i can hodl and wait for bob's repair to bear fruit if they can implement the project well.

i strongly agree that these will become a huge coin this 2018 .. and i will support and invest in these coin. because i saw the potential of it in their whitepaper. and bob's repair is an existing business that using sms platform and now they will improve it with the STEEM blockchain technology with zero transactions fee, and 3 seconds transactions time.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

Another ICO that will hit a hardcap anytime now.
Bob.repair is a brilliant one and their mission with the community will be a big impact in the cyprto world and businesses.

+1 on this!
i do believe that it will happen soon, i put my money on the line and will hit jackpot soon.
I want to see their project to spread all over the world and not in just 1 country.
This is the power of a very good team! They can make the success of the project before the ending time. I know that a lot of ICO investors are in greediness to buy Bob tokens and I think that those who cannot join in the crowd sale will regret to the benefits that others got!

if each and every workers in the team has the courage, determination and also passion to developed every project it is not impossible for this team to attain the success that they are aiming just like in the bobs repair project the team has their eagerness to reach their goal that is why they are already claiming for their own success. i am happy for the success of the bobs repair project and also to its team

I also believe the project will be successful because it gave employment to our brothers that specialize in having some home repair for them this is a big opportunity to be expose in the fields where they can hone their skills to a high level, to the team that is behind thanks for the efforts and unwavering ideas to push the project to success.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

Probably give it 3-5 yrs and we can see Bob's Repair flourish as the mass adaptation of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin grows more all over the world. As long as Bob's Repair has the eyes to see what is needed and an ears to listen to what the market wants, they will definitely have fruitful years ahead.
deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

i strongly agree that these will become a huge coin this 2018 .. and i will support and invest in these coin. because i saw the potential of it in their whitepaper. and bob's repair is an existing business that using sms platform and now they will improve it with the STEEM blockchain technology with zero transactions fee, and 3 seconds transactions time.

the company before bob's repair erupted has been there and it has been a success and their were experts in that field so they know the strengths and weaknesses of that industry so the integration of the blockchain is really a big move for them and it will really cause disruptive change its more advance a lot transparent and more use case can be applied.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

Sold: 8,391 ETH 

In just 24 hours they raised a good amount of ETH already. Now lets see what will happen in the next 48 hours if we can expect a SOLD out crowd sale Cheesy

Congrats BOb's TEam

Wow that's a crazy amount for 24 hours! May I know what's the hard cap?
With 100,000 signed up no wonder bobs are selling like pancakes now and sure many investors will hop in the train and don't want to be left out for this opportunity.
Keep it up.

Wow! In just only twenty four hours they raised a good and large amount of tokens,
thats a good news for the Bob's repair project! Bob's repair is the best team, they are doing their best for the success of the project. I am looking forward to sold out crowd sale.

and based on this statements consumers and also the investors must declare their victory in the bobs repair project, good job for the team of the bobs repair and i am sure that before the ico end the bobs repair project will reach the hard cap! congatulation to the developers and also to the whole team
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

Another ICO that will hit a hardcap anytime now.
Bob.repair is a brilliant one and their mission with the community will be a big impact in the cyprto world and businesses.

+1 on this!
i do believe that it will happen soon, i put my money on the line and will hit jackpot soon.
I want to see their project to spread all over the world and not in just 1 country.
This is the power of a very good team! They can make the success of the project before the ending time. I know that a lot of ICO investors are in greediness to buy Bob tokens and I think that those who cannot join in the crowd sale will regret to the benefits that others got!

if each and every workers in the team has the courage, determination and also passion to developed every project it is not impossible for this team to attain the success that they are aiming just like in the bobs repair project the team has their eagerness to reach their goal that is why they are already claiming for their own success. i am happy for the success of the bobs repair project and also to its team

I also believe the project will be successful because it gave employment to our brothers that specialize in having some home repair for them this is a big opportunity to be expose in the fields where they can hone their skills to a high level, to the team that is behind thanks for the efforts and unwavering ideas to push the project to success.

And may Bob's repair continue to push more beyond their comfort zones. Their success as an ICO will only be a beginning of a towards a greater goal. May they always have the heart for the project itself and to all the people who will support their mission.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

Guys do anyone here have the info on when or how can we withdraw our Bob tokens to be transferred on our Mew Wallet. Since there is a smart-contract now for Bobsrepair, i guess they will be transferring that one out now.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

Guys do anyone here have the info on when or how can we withdraw our Bob tokens to be transferred on our Mew Wallet. Since there is a smart-contract now for Bobsrepair, i guess they will be transferring that one out now.

I think Bob token withdrawals will be available after the ICO which would be in May or when we reach the hardcap earlier. It's better for us to wait for an official announcement on the telegram channel, https://t.me/Bobtoken.
ssvenss

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:48:49 PM

Given such a capitalization in the market, the token can give very good earnings to investors who entered it recently, I would like to believe completely in your words, I think this project is a good opportunity for a good profit
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:56:33 PM

Believe me the whole crypto currency will transform the world we see right now from paper works we are heading to all digital bob repair want that to happen and they took the initiative to offer the public a convenient way of providing repairs that will make the customers satisfied from the service that they are paying for.

because of the blockchain technology we can monitor the list of records that secured using cryptography that can eliminate fraud in all companies. just like the bob's repair will do they will bring the records of past contractors, the price of the materials so that consumers will know if the contractors will give them overprice of the service or the materials. this kind of project will bring trust to all contractors.

with the help of steem blockchain, bob's repair will build an IOS, Android and even Web application in order to reduce advertising fee, eliminate fraud and bring transparency to the cost of materials that can surely benefits consumers and contractors.

YES! I really like their developing application to support the customers from their potential project where they can have the reviews of other customers on the contractors, same with the contractors can have feedback to its costumers having this kind of arms length transactions which not leave anyone at a disadvantage from the service and payment they provided.

Yes, Bob Application will be built on the STEEM blockchain,wherein when both sides of a transaction from consumer and contractor -will leave a review, Bob’s Repair will link that review to the actual financial transaction. And due to the functions of upvoting, flagging posts, and user reputation on the STEEM blockchain visibility is governed by merit.

BOB token will be use as a utility token that allows users to access and use a network of skilled trade workers as well as a smart contract based escrow service for home repair, new construction and other service jobs in the Bob's Repair ecosystem. Bob's Repair shall routinely acquire token directly off the market and burn said tokens to decrease market supply.

Bob token will be used as a utility token but the Bob's repair ecosystem will be operating mostly in the US , in this part i start to wonder if there would be enough user to boost the price of Bob token if its main use would be limited in few states only across US?

Statistically speaking there is an abundance in number of skilled workers and it is growing every year, if Bob's repair skilled workers will continue to grow over the years as well as the consumers, this could also increase the price of Bob tokens. But since it geographical use is limited the growth in price could be slower but definitely organic and not the pump and dump case like what usually happens to other altcoins.

In my country, the current educational system wanted to provide students who are globally competitive in both mental and physical. In fact, the government implemented the so called "K-12" program in order to produce students who are skilled. And I think right now, the world promotes skilled workers who are capable to work efficiently. Well, the Bob's repair can give them an assurance that their degree will not be wasted but it will make them profitable because of blockchain technology.

Bob's Repair would be able to show the world, how a skilled worker can earn and this can encourage people to learn as much skills as they can to be more competitive when they enter the labor industry.
I will become glad if that time will come, the maltreatment for baccalaureate degree holders and skilled workers will eliminate. Because as far as I can see, Bob's repair will open a new opportunity for the skilled workers that will showcase their ability. As of now, the focus of the industry is at the hands of skilled workers and degree is not anymore a reason to become successful. It will not also be reason why some degree holders felt that they are need more by our economy rather than contractors.

The number of skilled trade workers is really growing so there is a great opportunity waiting for this project. It is good to hear while the number of people who learn to do something, there is a project that is already designed to help them generate enough income for their families.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

Yes it is! Trust will be given to all contractors under Bob's Repair because of it's simple yet reliable technology. Customers will eventually ask for services and we are expecting that they will be regular customers. Referrals from satisfied customers will surely be evident.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

Sold: 8,391 ETH 

In just 24 hours they raised a good amount of ETH already. Now lets see what will happen in the next 48 hours if we can expect a SOLD out crowd sale Cheesy

Congrats BOb's TEam

Wow that's a crazy amount for 24 hours! May I know what's the hard cap?
With 100,000 signed up no wonder bobs are selling like pancakes now and sure many investors will hop in the train and don't want to be left out for this opportunity.
Keep it up.

Wow! In just only twenty four hours they raised a good and large amount of tokens,
thats a good news for the Bob's repair project! Bob's repair is the best team, they are doing their best for the success of the project. I am looking forward to sold out crowd sale.

and in addition by this amount we can say that the people the large and even the small investor and also the entrepreneurs are very supportive to the bobs repair project and also to the team. i hope that they will reach the hard cap.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:19:43 PM

What do you think about the use of automation in SWTP? Is it mentioned for bob as well?
I think bob's repair is created as an improvement of the older system.

As we can see the Bob's repair is created to improve the old system, one of the reasons of Bob's repair  is to attract the investors and to have a good feedbacks in producing or repairing a products.

In addition to this, Bob's Repair was improved and developed to help more skilled trade workers or the small contractors to have more income, bypassing the middleman which cut their percentage to their professional fees. The system also provides reliable reviews and transparent pricing data for the customers to view and evaluate which services are good and cost-effective.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:26:42 PM

Awesome way to let the people about whole project and idea behind this how it was started in less than 4 minutes video. I appreciate this videao because made my search really easy after watching this I don't feel need of looking for other information to make my mind for investment. A project of two brothers to bring ease in lives of many great cause at the same time.

You got it right! The video really is a great help to understand in the most Layman's term the whole concept of the project. Even though it is not as detailed as the Whitepaper, it brings excitement to see that this project will surely help those who are not rich enough to own a big service company.
T85083598

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:29:42 PM

So a person who bought tokens in the presale gets less tokens than those buying during token sale???  How unfair is that!
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:38:35 PM

STAY OUT OF TROUBLE and make sure you are dealing with the project properly or you might be a victim of scam!!

Important

We never ask your private keys or any alts or money for solving your queries

Please kindly check usernames

@alexchristopher @AlainS @pash7ka @IamShinichi @SaschaS93 @newsense2004 @warrenbuffet786a @bobsrepair

referring to their telegram group!
be wise!
Yes, daily there are many fake emails circulating on the names of the good projects. So people should check twice while dealing with this fake emails while sending confirm with the support teams in order to protect our money from these hackers.

And ADMIN NEVER PM YOU FIRST.
So if someone pm you just report it to the admin so everybody will be aware and report it as spam. A lot of scammers are taking advantage to all investors and making sure that they at least get your money. Beware.

i must agree with you sir/mam and as per my own opinion for me if ever that they are being scammed by the scammers that introduced themselves as a part of the bobs repair team, for me with all due respect i think that the bobs repair is not liable for this.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:41:20 PM

What do you think about the part where users create the job or milestones?
It would be difficult for a user if he/she doesn't have a concrete idea of what needs to be done?
Users should be able to like take a picture of the problem like literally like wire problems or wall problems.
There will be an assistant to help with creating the job/job description, but I doubt it would cover everything since there will always be something new.

This is an easy system to develop. If in the corporate company there is an employee portal, I think Bob's Repair can easily develop a module which is a prototype for Contractor Portal which has all the information. All the information on that Portal will be from the application form of the contractor. They can even create a contractors UI on a mobile device so all will be paperless. This is easy for Blockchain Technology platform which is designed for reliable data and transparency.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: