Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:10:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next?  (Read 81855 times)
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:56:17 AM

investment money from the ICO that fail will be returned. might be going a little snippet in it but there will be no results can be expected. bounty program that walks since the ICO also there will be no fee and no doubt because there is a project that could have failed then the selection of the project with the selective must be done.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Of course, they should reimbursed you with the money that you send and paid to them. However there are really scam ICO's that collects money then will be gone in an instant after they get what they wanted. So you should really be careful to what ICOs you are choosing and contributing with.

Live for the moment.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

In investment, of course we have to understand the risks, now there are too many ICOs so that we have to be selective in choosing ICO, but when the ICO fails to achieve the minimum target, of course we only hope to get a refund even with complicated requirements.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:36:54 AM

In investment, of course we have to understand the risks, now there are too many ICOs so that we have to be selective in choosing ICO, but when the ICO fails to achieve the minimum target, of course we only hope to get a refund even with complicated requirements.
yes, I really understand the risks involved in ICO investment, even every investment has risks so I am not too surprised by defeat. but I have my own way to minimize defeat by investing not only in 1 ICO and prioritizing investments in coins that are already on the market.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:13:58 AM

The biggest factor that made ICO fail is the very tight competition and of course the influence of scam projects, investors certainly are afraid to put their money because of previous bad experiences that are difficult to get a refund from ICO that fails, and more secure when investing in ICO that has reached the softcap.

ConotCan

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

When you are investing in an ICO just know that the possibility of success and failure of the ICO is 50% failure chance and 50% success chance and the same principle applies to your money.
But if a person have knowledge of studying an ICO then he will know that which ICO will get success and which ICO will get failed. Many people who do not know about that things have to invest only when the project collect their minimum required funds for starting the project.
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:51:31 AM

If ICO does not reach its goals, then in the normal course of events, your money will be returned to you, and with bad money your money will simply disappear!
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 10:03:24 AM

Usually when an ICO fail, there's only 2 option left
1. They refund your money
2. They become exit scam
So you must very careful when gonna invest on ICO
Do better research before invest your money there !

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

Failure of ICO is common these days. so If a genuine ICO which failed to raise the required amount of fund will either go for private sale and raise the fund or will simply refund the money to the investors.

But if you invest in an ICO which turns out to be a scam then forget about your money.

Another thing which is very common these days is the ICO's extend their time frame of running crow funding and eventually your money remain stuck for the foreseeable period.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:18:45 AM

If the ICO did not succeed the money that you invested to them will give back, but some of the ICO's will not give back your money, these are scammers so research the ICO first before you to invest.
kalkaiina

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:50:52 AM

You seem to live in a fairytale world. In the ico area, nothing is controlled. Here as in the wild west. The savviest earn easy money.
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

The next call of action will depend on the sincerity of the project team. If the team is credible and they have a name to protect, what they are going to do is to refund contributors their money back and let the community know the reason why they won't be unable to go on with the project.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

Now most ICOs currently fail to reach the softcap, this is because there are many live ICOs that make the competition very tight, and if the ICO fails they usually refund money to investors.
I do not think it is competition but rather decrease in rate at which investors are contributing to ICO. Many investors do not want to invest in crypto compare to early 2017 due to high volatility rate and increase in rate of scam
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

please if you wanna invest in any ICO try and ask all this information from the team before investing. Also from experience, I have discover that issue relating to this are sometime explained in whitepaper by some ICO. just visit the legal agreement section on the whitepaper to find information regarding this. I have read numerous whitepaper in which the team have already state that refund might not be possible.

No refunds will be done if ICO failed?

That would be unfair for the investors who are just trying to fund them when its the marketing's fault that they didn't' get the softcap for the project. If the team isn't refunding that would fall into a scam which they could be sued for it. But normally the team would refund though.
It is a very correct remark and definitely there is no need to invest in such projects, because these projects are done only by projects that generally do not want to create anything good. I think people understand that.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:09:58 PM

There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
Well, then the projects are divided into 2 types who didn't collect money, they can give you back your money , but there are other projects that just take the money and disappear then

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Valentina Ambassador

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:12:57 PM

On my opinion this market is total unhealthy and under deep manipulators control. So I cannot predict any situations because I am not a future taller. I think this is not much variants how it can end.

getrichquack

Activity: 162

Need money

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

Thank You Everyone.
Some projects will refunds to you when they don't achieve softcap ... Some reach softcap or hardcap, listed token to exchange, but the price can be very low. You should invest safely. At this time, it is very reasonable for you to invest in ETH or BTC.

Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

A project that isn't a scam ico will certainly refund investors but team who had intension of stealing will run off with those money which could be the reason why they failed since they don't have plan to make the project a success right from onset.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:37:01 PM

Thank You Everyone.

If the token you bought has been placed on the exchange, you can get some money back by selling it there (if there is someone who will buy it). Unfortunately, but if the project has failed because of, for example, the market situation (bear market), you will not get the money back.
Caesar_btc

Activity: 308

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:09:50 PM

I think that the ICO industry will recover at a time when the cryptocurrency market will change the trend. And I hope that this will happen in 2019.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: