Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:05:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next?  (Read 81855 times)
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:09:56 PM

From now on, I have encountered the ICO project. Even if the funds raised do not reach the soft top, the project party will not tell you clearly that they have failed, and it is even more unlikely that a refund will occur. So investing in ICO projects needs to be treated with caution.
Caution never prevents people, especially when people analyze projects. Today, after all, this is probably one of the main factors by which you can choose a project to invest. Careful analysis of projects is the most important thing.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:40:46 PM

Once ICO failed lot of project Like that refunding money of investors and don't even paiding bounty hunters by promoting on their project.
Recently, this has become the standard, because the projects have realized that in most cases there is no need to pay anything. Today it is terrible and if we want to return to the market, we need real projects.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 08:09:03 PM

if ico fails, project will have 2 options. the first is to continue ico in the future and the second is to return all invoices but at the moment i see some ico leaving without returning investor money

Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:24:23 PM

There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.

If it is a genuine project licenced by SEC. you are entitled a refund if the project doesn't meet softcap during the ICOs. But if its a project handled by fraudulent individuals, I am sorry, your money is gone because the developers usually dissappear after collecting money from unsuspecting members during ICO

pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:18:38 PM

There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
The nature of project you invested in will determine what will happen next and whether you will get back your money or not. Which is why it is essential to know and choose the type of project to invest in.
If it is a scam project, then there is no doubt about it, that your money is gone.
A legit project or project with trust worthy team, will return your money. So it is better you are sure before investing.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:24:51 PM

Thank You Everyone.

Well, some ICOs return their money to their investors if the funds are escrowed. However, there are ICOs that disappear after either a successful or failure ICO. Even bounty hunters don't get their bounties after ICO. That is why you must really review an ICO before joining bounties or investing.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:25:33 PM

There is alot of ICO's that don't raise enough funds , they refund investors . And i know there is few projects that don't even raise softcap and announce that they will continue to develop project further , but unfortunately for them it takes quite hard to list on exchanges cause lack of funds . I think currently its the best not to participate in ICO's , but better grab some after listing on exchange when price is down double the ico price lol or even more ... Ofcourse there is few projects that didn't drop in value after listing , but most of them do ...
jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:50:49 AM

Thank You Everyone.
So many thing happen to your investment if the ICO falied , if the ico is legitimate there a big possibility of your investment to be back but if that ico is not a legit one then your investment dissapear like a bubbles and Im talking about those scammed ico's. Most failed icos was those scammed project because investor is not participating only few that turns their ICO's unsuccesful. Be vigilant alway everytime you participate in ico's to avoid losses.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:03:34 AM

Thank You Everyone.

Well, some ICOs return their money to their investors if the funds are escrowed. However, there are ICOs that disappear after either a successful or failure ICO. Even bounty hunters don't get their bounties after ICO. That is why you must really review an ICO before joining bounties or investing.
Before investing, please carefully evaluate these projects because the risk of investing in ICO projects is huge and 92% are scam projects, which will make the investment become more and more more difficult . If you want to find a good project, you should not invest in ICO and should choose good coins to invest because it is at a very cheap price at this time.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:57:23 AM

Venture investment is what we are essentially trying to do here. Previously, it was available only to large institutional investors, now any category of people can do this, but despite all the potential profitability - the risks of this type of investment are also great, so you shouldn’t hope that someone will return us our money in case of failure.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:05:31 AM

In the padt months,.the larger pecentage of ICO were not successful due to market condition in cryptocurrency and we have seen many of these ICO returning back the investors money!. If an ICO quit and do not return investor's money, such ICO is a scam and it can be prosecuted!
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:32:02 AM

By investing in any projects, we all sufficiently bear the big risks associated with the fact that the project will not be successful, and many of us are worried about what the fate of our money will be if this happens. It is safe to say that in 95% of cases we will lose our investments and the chances that we will be able to return at least some of the money invested are very small.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:43:41 AM

If the company states in their whitepaper or website or any other official source that they will return the money in case they failed to reach the soft cap, then they may return the investment else you can understand that is a scam and you have hardly anything to do except regretting your investment decision. Some project will decide continue their project development even don't raise enough funds from ICO.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:47:39 AM

When an ICO failed, then the absolute thing will happen is the project will also failed, cause the team doesn't has any funding to make the project working.
But there is also time when the team decide to continue the project with the current result of the ICO, but it rarely happen.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:08:51 AM

if ico fails, project will have 2 options. the first is to continue ico in the future and the second is to return all invoices but at the moment i see some ico leaving without returning investor money
Today, this annoys the entire cryptocurrency market and many investors today for this reason do not invest in cryptocurrency. Why are we still doing an e project, through which the funds will pass, for example, some kind of fund guarantor, who would give such guarantees.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:33:00 AM

Thank You Everyone.

In the case when the ICO does not reach its goals and fails, in this case we can talk about the fault of the authors of the project. If the project acts honestly and lawfully, then it must return the money to its investors. Therefore, it is important to carefully select the appropriate project in order to avoid meeting with scammers and losing your money.
candelavan

Activity: 447

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:13:15 AM

It is naive to think that you will get the money back. Now in the ico era of the wild west. Until there is control over the release of projects to the market, you can forget about the safety of funds.
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:41:23 AM

Thank You Everyone.
Generally, ICO has a soft cap, and if this one isn't reached the project refunds the participants, but this doesn't happen always

If you are a bounty hunter, they might not even pay you when the soft cap isn't reached. It's quite sad but that's the truth. But it is unacceptable if the project doesn't return the investment of the investors.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:46:18 AM

Thank You Everyone.
Then you probably lost your money, not every ICO will you send back your cryptocurrencies (even they promise it).
Or they decide to postpone the tokensale, or extend until..?  Grin.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:58:17 AM

Thank You Everyone.
do you think you are in a fabulous world where projects guarantees you earnings?) Of course they will not do a refund in case of they have collected at least a soft cap but were dumped on exchanges. ICO market is a very risky one, be careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: