Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next?  (Read 81855 times)
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:55:30 AM

If ico fails, of course it will affect investors, for the future of course investors will think again to invest in an ico, but not all ico fail there are still successful ico, from here we can learn when deciding to invest in ico must be able to analyze what ico has the benefits for the future, do not get when we have invested in ico, we don't get anything because of the wrong choice

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 04:17:40 AM

my advice you need to learn about safe investing with ICO.
because I know if we invest the ICO but fail or the ICO is not successful then all our investment funds will be returned. (if the ICO is truly professional).

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:23:44 AM

it all depends on what the next step will be made by dev on the ICO project that you have invested.
some of them will return what you are entitled to but some will just disappear.
no one knows for sure, but that's what will happen to people who invest in the ICO.
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:57:02 AM

If you get an ICO that fails, immediately release your signature and go to investigate another ICO that is better and more convincing not to get hit by a scam. Check sales reports and team activity in providing the latest information. The more consistent the team at work, the better the achievement of its performance. Do not regret your non-valued actions from the scam ICO.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:14:48 AM

It all depends on the project and its developers. Who the can return, and who the there is no. Here already you rely on good luck and conscientiousness of people.

I think that you are only partially true that based on luck and investment in this market you will be very easy to get rich, I think ICO should give one more step to eliminate fake projects. Good for everyone  Grin

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Goldleader

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:21:36 AM

Sell it off and walk away before it collapse on you op
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:55:03 AM

obviously they have to return investor funds, but if the project is scam, then forget your money.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:53:53 AM

Sell it off and walk away before it collapse on you op

" Re: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next? "

It usually all the token is locked and you cannot sell if off if you want to... when the ICO fails, the specific team will return your investment fund ( if legit ), if not ... don't expect something good. Because if not, you already lose at the first stage of the investment ( choosing a fraud one is a root of stugnant loses ). So be careful and learn from mistake of yours ( also from mistakes of others ).
zerrtty

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:21:11 AM

There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
At this time there is no legislative basis for holding an ICO, that is, investors are not protected from risks and are not insured. You invest at your own risk. But some projects in the case where the ICO failed, may return the funds to investors. But not all do so.

EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.

Usually if the target goal doesnt reached by an ICO they must return the funds raised since it is necessary or indicated on their stipulated contracts.

shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:33:00 AM

In the fall of the crypto market, investing in ICO is very risky. And if the ICO fails, the money must be returned to the investor. Invest in well-established and well-volume coins

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:12:24 AM

Thank You Everyone.

I think ,if the ICO fails , the project fails as well. If nobody will buy ,no profit at all. No refunds for your . money. But still have chances,you can save it for future purposes.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:04:31 AM

Remember the main rule in investments, invest the amount you are willing to lose. So you can mentally talk with the means.
No regulator at this stage can help you with anything, now is the era of the wild west.
My advice to you is to increase your financial literacy before you decide to invest next time.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
viananda2525

Activity: 1041
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

Thank You Everyone.
At this time there is no legislative basis for holding an ICO, that is, investors are not protected from risks and are not insured. You invest at your own risk. But some projects in the case where the ICO failed, may return the funds to investors. But not all do so.
there is no guarantee with our money.even great projects that collect much money could loss their value when listed to market.when we decided investing our money we have to accept risk involved.

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

some of the ico that I followed 2 of them failed ico but the two ico returned investors' funds, so if you want an investment I suggest looking at the team so that if something happens your funds can be saved
There is nothing to do. The only thing you can count on is that the team will decide to give some money, because in most cases they don’t give anything. I think that the best thing is just not to pay attention to it and not to grieve if they do not give anything away.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:15:35 PM

Thank You Everyone.
If an ICO ends up not being successful, then they will have to pay you back the money you have invested in it. But that doesn’t work at all times, cause some of them are not able to pay back and when the ICO fails they just disappear and you wouldn’t know how to get them, not to talk of getting your money back.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:21:07 PM

Simply the project is also fails. As the team has not the enough capital to carryover the project. No money , no end product.
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:24:36 PM

Thank You Everyone.
that depend on the project itself.
if the project was real than DEV will return your investment if they didn't reach softcap.
but it's a different story if it's a scam project that didn't reach softcap, they will delete all their social media account then shut down their ICO site and run with the money they manage to collect.
so choose carefully if you want to invest in ICO project.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:52:22 PM

Thank You Everyone.
that depend on the project itself.
if the project was real than DEV will return your investment if they didn't reach softcap.
but it's a different story if it's a scam project that didn't reach softcap, they will delete all their social media account then shut down their ICO site and run with the money they manage to collect.
so choose carefully if you want to invest in ICO project.
the selection of the ICO indeed needs to be very aware of. considering the risks it is not small. but don't be afraid when it's making sure everything is going smoothly, then insha'Allah. It is true if ICO scam then that happens is already ensured we lose our investments or paid us.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

If any body want to invest in the ico then firstly he has to check out that company have solid project and not just collecting money for fraud. And another thing that sale of ico is on average or high, in that case invest only otherwise do not invest. Many ico are fail due to without any long time surviving project that's why they are not run long time and shut out the ico.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: