Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:03:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next?  (Read 81855 times)
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

Once the ICO you invested become failed to reach their hardcap or even the softcap possible for sure high chance to not get back your money because maybe they will tell them to get back after few months and no response happen because they are already cashout the money.
This is the harsh truth that every investor should know. Investing in cryptocurrency today is a risk that so far cannot be minimized by the possibility of a chance. Today you need to carefully work out projects for investment.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

I would not advise you to invest in ICO at all. ICO is your investment in the project, you need to carefully choose the project for investment.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.

Provided the project is not a scam, the ideal thing to do is to refund the investors and this is what most projects do but that do not mean the end of the project, some projects cancel the ICO and seek for funding from VCs or private investors. Some even change to equity model

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
makerst

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:39:04 PM

I would not advise you to invest in ICO at all. ICO is your investment in the project, you need to carefully choose the project for investment.
It is also not quite right to stop investing in projects, because it seems to me that today there are so many opportunities to continue investing, but to do it very carefully, because the chances are really great and there are very cool opportunities.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:57:50 PM

There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
That is why you need to be careful of what to invest in, as well as the nature of the project. If you invest in a scam project, you will not get back your money, but if you invest in a legit and genuine project, backed up with trustworthy team, then, you will get back your money if it fails
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:50:48 AM

Thank You Everyone.
If the ico project is fraudulent, then the administration will simply disappear. If the ico is legal: the participants of the bounty will say thank you (and maybe something will pay), and investors will return the money.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:16:38 AM

It is also not quite right to stop investing in projects, because it seems to me that today there are so many opportunities to continue investing, but to do it very carefully, because the chances are really great and there are very cool opportunities.
just do it carefully and we will earn profit in near future.i am sure this market really provide us much opportunity althoug many ico failed.but please remember there are much coins in this market that could give us profits.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:30:45 AM

I think ICO business got very dangerous and i wouldn't go there anymore. As my previous message i said more than %70 percent ICO falled down in this year. If you check the prices you can see, when you invest, lets say the ICO price is $1, after ICO finishes and goes to the exchanges the price usually start from $0.1. So don't invest but search good, after ICO finishes you can buy way cheaper in the exchanges. This would be the most trustful way i believe.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:59:36 AM

Thank You Everyone.
Normally they will return your investment unless you have invested in fraudulent one. Thats why its so risky to invest in ICO’s they can easily get faked and some of them are too good to be true. DAICO is the new model of ICO but not all implemented it, this new model of fundraising can help win both the project and its investors.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:35:56 AM

Well if the ico is a scam then you have minimum chance of getting the money back.For all intents even if the team is good but it the idea becomes outdated then you stand to lose your money as well.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:07:10 AM

ICO in crypto is not just one. If the ICO you are following fails, immediately move and look for a better ICO. Analyze and examine the components inside and the team that works. Active in monitoring ICO, follow ICO that has reached the softcap. So you avoid ICO scams. Run and comply with all established procedures.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:44:10 AM

Thank You Everyone.

in that case, it should be examined first, friend, if for example the ico you are following is convincing, then infest it in, but if there is a possibility that the ico is a scam, then leave and do not follow even if your funds will be returned. but only waste your time.
I see some ico projects, if they fail to raise funds, then the funds collected will be returned to the owner.

fortelen

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:47:15 AM

ICO fails, of course, all funds will be returned to investors in ICO. It's just that maybe there will be delays or process for return on investment. If it can be selective in choosing the right I think the ICO will not find that kind of ICO failed because sure enough harm in terms of time.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

This year's ICO fraud rate is terrible, they will disappear after receiving your funds and will not give you any compensation. But the real project still exists and requires careful analysis.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:51:59 AM

This year's ICO fraud rate is terrible, they will disappear after receiving your funds and will not give you any compensation. But the real project still exists and requires careful analysis.
yes, we can see a lot of bad ico now, nothing has improved this year. there are some who get the target but can't be good on the market. This is very sad.
makerst

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:20:06 PM

just do it carefully and we will earn profit in near future.i am sure this market really provide us much opportunity althoug many ico failed.but please remember there are much coins in this market that could give us profits.
Profit today is probably a treasure. Today, getting something is a very difficult process, because today it is better not to rush to conclusions. Today we need to be patient, because the market today is very weak and still works only for a fall, but it is only today.
markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:23:36 PM

if ico fails to achieve the minimum target they want to get, then the funds collected will be returned to investors, maybe they will extend the duration of ico or delay ico while doing renewal

^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 06:26:58 PM

I've meet a lot of ICOs falled so deep, because they didn't collect money.
At the same time there was some ICOs collected money but didn't complet their responsibilities and run away with millions of $

Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:33:48 PM

Thank You Everyone.
In most cases, the money is not returned , but if the project is good then of course you will return your money , but now in the market it is better to refrain from investing in ico , or only in proven projects

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:39:15 PM

According to morals, they should give back your money with failures of ico but it is really hard to face because they spent a lot of money and given job to a lot of persons with your and other persons who invested money to ico.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: