Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:41:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next?  (Read 81855 times)
Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:23:09 AM

This happens, unfortunately, very often, but do not worry, but try to carefully choose an ICO. Maybe one of the most honest projects will be able to return your investment
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:26:45 AM

if ico fails all those who follow the signature will surely fall because the tokens that will be waiting to be shared with workers will not happen and I hope that following the signature in the future hopefully will succeed and get satisfactory results
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:27:51 AM

Well, there are so many reasons that may lead to the failure an ICO but whatever the reason might be, those who have invested their money into the ICO must get back a refund through a transparent and convenient process and without any delay. But as for bounty hunters, I don't think they are getting anything from it even if they do, it is of no use because there Will  be no exchange trade the tokens.
I agree. It is pretty obvious that bounty hunters will gain nothing from a failed ICO which has been the case majority of the time this year due to the falling market. Last year was something else when compared to this year since majority of the projects were able to take off successfully helping bounty hunters earn healthy profits for their time and efforts. It is seriously tough to earn in a falling market which is why this market is full of risks.

Aliya Taj

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:07:25 AM

There is nothing much that happens after an ICO fails, it the reality just comes to most people that they actually do not have something to lok forward to anymore, thats all, the investors will have lost their investment, and there is no system put in place to help them recover the lost amount, so what happens is accept and move on
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:22:20 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 03:30:12 AM by Itsmylife

if ico fails all those who follow the signature will surely fall because the tokens that will be waiting to be shared with workers will not happen and I hope that following the signature in the future hopefully will succeed and get satisfactory results
This is just a tiny part. The big problem can happen in here is investors will lose their money ( we call it is scam ICO), if not the owner of ICO will prolong the time of the ICO ( Bitto is an example) and the investment of investors would be stuck for a long time.
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:31:36 AM

If any ICO fail like we have recurrently experienced lately because of the bearish market the team will refund the money of the investors because without reaching soft cap they won't be able to implement the roadmap so they refund and probably go back to drawing board and restrategize if they are committed to the project and fully convinced about the idea behind the project
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:34:14 AM

Usually an ICO project will return money to investors when it doesn't reach the soft cap, but there are some ICO's that are scams and they will take your money. So we are very important in choosing projects.
herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:39:39 AM

Usually an ICO project will return money to investors when it doesn't reach the soft cap, but there are some ICO's that are scams and they will take your money. So we are very important in choosing projects.

Yes, that's the kind of investment in ICO. Every investment has risks. Not only loss but your money will not return if the you joined scam ICO project.

amazura

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:46:07 AM

If the fundraising does not pass, the coin can not be put on the stock exchange, that is, it will not be used and the project will freeze or close.
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:49:52 AM

our investment money could be refunded if it is indeed a real ICO. but when a scam then doesn't ask again whether or not. but of course, sometimes there are also pieces for the thing that makes the received results will not be the same as the early results were used for investment.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:53:30 AM

There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
Relatively if ICO fails then bounty hunters will not going to receive their rewards if bounty hunters will going to receive awards then the problem is that if the token has been into exchange? Relatively ICO that fails will not get into exchange. Aside from that investment from the investors will be good as thank you.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:53:55 AM

There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.

Different projects have different way of refunding back your money. Some refund you back in the coin using which you invested (ex: BTC, NEO), in some cases I have seen that they tie up with some other projects and give there tokens instead calling it a merge.

But yea, if the ICO is not SCAM, you get refunded for your investment in case of failure.
refugiumcrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

if they are properly responsible and can collect for the amount needed to start the project, then the project will continue again. but if they cannot collect the amount needed then they will return your investment. but if they are not responsible then they run away from your money
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:56:54 AM

If unfortunately ICOs fail for some reason, investors will be refunded the money invested and their managers may have a specific plan for them to have. New adjustments or end of ICO campaigns
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

before investing first read the white paper and join the telegram so you know about the project so you do not fall victim to a scam. because when the ICO falls they can ruin your money. so be careful,
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:03:28 AM

In the event that ICO does not collect softcap, then the project should distribute money to investors and curtail, but this does not always happen!
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:23:22 AM

Thank You Everyone.

certainly must be returned to each investor. you can search for some ico who have failed and study it, ico who is not successful will return all assets in the form of transaction investments. with the exception of ico which is a scam, of course your money will disappear and disappear.
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

for sure the money you invested in a failed ico or scam will be taken away by the developer team from ico and your money will never be returned to you, therefore investing in ico is very risky, especially if the market conditions are like today, now many ico are scam and it's hard to determine which ico is good and which ico is bad to follow, so right now if you still want to invest in ico you should be more careful and should be smart in choosing ico
dropper01

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:46:25 AM

Thank You Everyone.

If the ICO fails then your money will be lost, there is no history ico will return your money when ico failed. that's impossible.  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:58:00 AM

Thank You Everyone.

I know from what my friends experienced, when the failure of ico's prize, the funds collected from the investor will be returned to the owner. I think like that

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: