Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:12:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next?  (Read 81855 times)
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:08:43 PM

Usually the ICO owner are oblige to return funds to its contributors if they didn't met the minimum funding goal for the project but if the project is fake or scam then the chances of getting your refund is zero. if you notice most of the ICO nowadays is extending their token sale due for not reaching its softcap.

stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:28:36 PM

There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
We all know that there are so much number of active ICOs running out there and there are still some other organization who wants to also have an ICO program, for the reason that they want to have their own cryptocurrencies, there are time that ICOs are not successful, what will happen next is depends on the ICO rules, if they going to refund the investors or not, but if they reached their soft cap, for sure that they gonna continue their project.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:47:39 PM

If the ICO fails, the project is stopped. Because at least, the ICO developers need a soft cap target to continue the future plan. And if the soft cap is not implemented, they will return investor money.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:37:50 AM

If an ico fails to meet a soft cup automatically or ideally, the investors are supposed to be worn refunded of all their contributions but right now projects are using smarter meals to eat in people's money.
What they do is the set the soft cap of the ico to be a very low price of less than 5 million and then set the hard cap to be very high so that any case where they fail to meet that hardcap, they do not have to refund investors money because they will meet soft cap.

basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:53:28 AM

If ICO not be successful so I think nothing will be expect to that project unless they continue and develop their project. Their some projects that not succeed to their ICO but still stand and continue to develop their project and product.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 02:01:31 AM

When ICO fails, legitimate and trustworthy projects would return the funds of investors back and either collapse the project or better still go ahead and find strategic partners to help them get more partnerships with other projects. A project like Orvium had to refund the funds of investors because it did not reach softcap.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:03:11 AM
Merited by Kasabus (2)

There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
Some ICOs give back investors their money if it is unsuccessful that's with the legit ICOs. The scam ones will definitely run away with the money. Anyway, I suggest you do an extensive research on the project before joining the ICO. Look out for the product of the project. Is the product in high demand? Is the idea of the project capable of attracting investors? These are some of the questions that should guide you in selecting good ICOs.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:43:46 AM

If ICO not be successful so I think nothing will be expect to that project unless they continue and develop their project. Their some projects that not succeed to their ICO but still stand and continue to develop their project and product.

Sometimes there are exceptions like what Xera is doing now, they announced that they are going to move forward and go on with the project, even if they did not reach the softcap, but there is a project like Konios who lied to investors that they proceed with development even if they did not reach softcap but lied because they are not doing anything yet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to: