Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:49:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next?  (Read 81855 times)
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:03:32 PM

There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
Only scammers will not give you back your money. If project is legal and they are just didn't collect the softcap - they will send your money back to you.
novusordo

Activity: 800

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:26:31 PM

There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
Only scammers will not give you back your money. If project is legal and they are just didn't collect the softcap - they will send your money back to you.
I saw a lot of ICOs not getting softcap and they said they would refund money to investors. But I have not seen any projects that really do that, they are silent and gradually turn permanently. With me, ICO fail are scam projects and they will never refund money

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:43:06 PM

If the project is legit then they will give your funds back except the scam one. There was an ICO project named bitimage that failed to reach the softcap and they're giving a guide to the investors to get a refund by using smart contract.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:15:20 PM

ICOs are just a stepping stone in the evolution of the ecosystem. They opened the door and the good and bad practices were studied.
What's next? The next step in evolution. STOs probably, with the lessons learned from the ICO stage.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:05:39 PM

The only thing I can say is that, in general, this process of raising funds for the implementation of projects will definitely not disappear. Of course there will be more different interpretations that can eventually replace ICO, but in general there will be the same thing only from a different angle.
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:19:45 PM

Thank You Everyone.
Then you probably lost your money, not every ICO will you send back your cryptocurrencies (even they promise it).
Or they decide to postpone the tokensale, or extend until..?  Grin.
I'm having that situation. They continue to delay public sale from July 2018 until now. We still have not received accurate information about public sale time. Definitely a scam project

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:37:06 PM

Its very important in which ICO you are investing. If it goes good you are lucky person but if scammars launch an ICO they don't give your money. Generally if any ICO did not reached their softcap they refund investors money. So be careful when you select an ICO for investment.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:49:00 PM

If this ICO is not a Scam then they should transfer you back your money. But even not fraudulent projects often collect something like a soft cap and then try to do something with the project or extend the ICO.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:25:10 PM

It is always important to research well and read the terms of any ico before investing.
If it is a case of failure of an ico to reach its soft cap, then a refund can be the obvious option to take. But in a case where the project succeeds in its fundraising but fails you live up to the expectations or fall short of their targets. Then all the investors will bear the loss.
Nothing in the crypto space is guaranteed

Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:31:28 PM

There are ways in which some of these successes and achievements are celebrated.
There was an ICO i participated in, unfortunately, it could not reach the softcap, so what he the was the money of investors, but scam projects will never do that.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:34:19 PM

If the ICO is not successful, of course, this will cause anxiety for investors. And in my opinion, this investor's money must be returned, but if they have bad intentions, of course, your money will not be returned. In this case, the acquisition of an ICO project must be careful and selective.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:40:16 AM

Thank You Everyone.

I think its very obvious that if ICOs fail reach the target, mostly developers team will refund our funds. If the dont refund our funds but they not continueing the project, its must be a scam
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:04:25 AM

If the ICO project fails the sale, I think they will return money Investors who buy their Tokens, but if they get an honest project. But today many ICO projects that take money from investors do not return it, so there is a lot of anxiety now if the ICO project fails.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:26:57 AM

Failure of the ICO means project managers fail to collect the money required for the project in full so there are no chances to materialize the project. The partial money which they have collected from ICO is to be refunded to the investors back . Scammers run away and get negative trust.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:39:17 AM

Of course this is a heavy burden for managers who handle the ICO, they must be responsible for returning all funds collected to investors, and must make repairs so that in the future ico can run as expected

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:53:35 AM

I think once a company ico fails can not continue their project and everything they started and then it will be nothing because their project is not successful knowing why these are the ones without you investors or fail to reach the softcap and the reason is that investors do not want their project to be done or have something wrong or if something goes wrong so sometimes the softcap does not reach an ico and that's exactly what I know of as well the ico problems are lacking in the investor and the lack of their project is viewed by investors as the high quality of their project if it is available in the future or if there is a potential and if their project is longterm the way I am sure it will be a success their ico is also in line with the scam that they have all the information they have and their claims are the money of investors so it's really risky to invest in ico so double careful to get together because you can scam if you do not know ico.

kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:13:32 AM

Thank You Everyone.
If the ICO is a real ICO, and not just a scam ICO, then most likely your fund will be refunded. But if the ICO you make an investment on is a scam, then you should say good bye to your money, cause they will not given back your money.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:59:04 AM

Thank You Everyone.
If the ICO is a real ICO, and not just a scam ICO, then most likely your fund will be refunded. But if the ICO you make an investment on is a scam, then you should say good bye to your money, cause they will not given back your money.
so you have to be more careful if you want to invest, indeed all actions must have risks and you have to know the risks so you can avoid them.
before joining the ICO, find out in advance whether it is fraudulent or not, and maybe you can find out about things related to ICO anywhere before joining. now there are a lot of scams so do everything you can to avoid fraud because to avoid bad things.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:10:10 AM

If ICO failed to develop the further level of their project then we cannot able to do nothing. We have to move forward with the other ICO, which will help you to learn new things based on your previous experiences. So always invest in the coin which jas huge potential with the developments they do.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 03:23:52 AM

ICO fails then everything is finished. investors are demanding repayment of their money and there is not a result of the investment. In addition, the bounty hunter also doesn't get rewards from what they used to do. Perhaps now everything is plentiful and become a bad thing if the beating in choosing the ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: