Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 538 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] profit switching auto-exchanging pool - www.middlecoin.com  (Read 829874 times)
ratty

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:33:41 PM

The haters make me laugh, we can all see how much we're making, and its been great for me. If I saw the actual revenue drop for my own mining, then I would just switch to any of the other many multipools out there.

Currently I pay him about 50 dollars A DAY to do his job. Got no problem with that. But there is a lack of communication.

This is just a gross misrepresentation of the relationship.
To put it another way, there is no relationship, if you like the revenue he pays, you can use it, or if you don't, use a better one. I switch between several pools myself, and if enough people switch off when he fails to communicate that the graphs aren't affecting our profits, then he'll be punished directly by less revenue for himself. I'm all for giving feedback so he knows why hash rate would suddenly drop off, but its a bit presumptuous to add up the fee and treat this like you're his customer, and he owes you service. If the lack of communication is a problem, switch pools, then he'll be prioritize communicating more. But come on, he doesn't work for us, just stop. This is just business, if he wasn't giving a competitive deal for us, its only fair that we switch, simple as that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ellave

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:36:16 PM

The Twitter link is on middlecoin.com so it is him.
bitage

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:39:55 PM

Tealover is a prime example of someone who jumped off a ship, swam to another ship, and is butthurt that he isn't making the same profits.  If Tealover was actually mining on another pool and making great profits, you can be sure he wouldn't be trolling in this thread like a maniac.  I would suggest that he's a shill for another up-coming auto-switching auto-trading pool, but I am pretty sure he doesn't have enough brains for that.

SimonG: LOLOLOLOLOL.  You are very funny.

Tealover: seriously, newb... nobody cares if you have his contact information.  Congratulations?  What did you PM him anyway?  A ransom demand, huh?  Why are you so butt hurt?

I'm pretty sure you have him pegged lol trying to blackmail. I've been paid my dues from this pool several times and don't really care who h20 is as long as I get paid. If I don't get paid its simple just stop mining at the pool.
jam3zs

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:41:28 PM

I'm glad you said that as i was about to say the same thing, but I just checked and it's not there now. (I thought i was going crazy)
ratty

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:42:28 PM

Where? I don't see it there.
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:46:26 PM

And stats are back... looks like that incline outpaces the prior part of the day too.  Woot Woot.

stats are back but red line is still not moving, h20 is taking all of your money but you're too stupid to understand it. Right now he's sitting in front of his computer laughing at you.

From now on I will be taking invite requests to my pool. It will cost 0.1 BTC but payouts are 2x as much average day and 3x if you're lucky. PM me here if you are interested.

Yeah sure, I have a pool that 50x Middlecoin payouts but you have to pay me 50BTC to enter.
neofatalist

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:46:48 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Somebody has PMed me H2O's personal details including name, home address, where he went to college, a picture of him, and more details on him.

He works as a video game programmer and he plays lots of MMORPG video games. He is 32 years old and lives in California (ANOTHER LIE, he told us he lives in the midwest) His name is Eric. I won't give his last name yet.

This pool is NOT his "full time job" like he said. HE LIED TO YOU ALL. 1 LIE MEANS YOU SHOULDN'T TRUST HIM ANYMORE. He has a full-time job as a video game programmer.

1 quote from H2O on a different website recently is "Video games are pretty much my life right now."

I have sent him a PM to try to work things out. I will give him 24 hours to reply before taking further action.

What you are doing is potentially illegal and unethical.
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:49:24 PM

The personal details they sent me have been verified as accurate. They were very easy to find actually and will be released if H2O doesn't reply to my private message within 24 hours. He just logged in and didn't reply, so I already think he won't reply to me in the future either.
Yes, such accuracy. I bet you even know he wears UGG boots and he finished college before 2010, making him 28+ years of age. Big deal, everyone can get this info. What do you want from him? You want to go to his house and demand he pays you the mining returns in person?

People complain about communication, a twitter is linked to the frontpage including an explanation for the current issue -> Problem solved
People ask h2odysee important questions and he replies promptly with no twatter needed.
sweater

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:49:47 PM

What you are doing is potentially illegal and unethical.

No, the part where tealover took payment for a video card that he never delivered is actually the illegal stuff.
ButterBread

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:56:52 PM

People ask h2odysee important questions and he replies promptly with no twatter needed.

Where is that then?
Archer13

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:02:21 PM

From now on I will be taking invite requests to my pool.

... with blackjack and hookers?
socket

Activity: 259

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:03:08 PM

Tealover is a prime example of someone who jumped off a ship, swam to another ship, and is butthurt that he isn't making the same profits.  If Tealover was actually mining on another pool and making great profits, you can be sure he wouldn't be trolling in this thread like a maniac.  I would suggest that he's a shill for another up-coming auto-switching auto-trading pool, but I am pretty sure he doesn't have enough brains for that.

SimonG: LOLOLOLOLOL.  You are very funny.

Tealover: seriously, newb... nobody cares if you have his contact information.  Congratulations?  What did you PM him anyway?  A ransom demand, huh?  Why are you so butt hurt?

I'm pretty sure you have him pegged lol trying to blackmail. I've been paid my dues from this pool several times and don't really care who h20 is as long as I get paid. If I don't get paid its simple just stop mining at the pool.

I'm not saying he's going to take 1 big scam run and stop paying.
I'm saying he is definitely taking more than the 3.4% fee he says. More like 8-10% fee. Small enough for you to not really notice, but big enough for him to go from $4,000/day profit to $10,000/day profit.

Even if that's true I doubt you or anybody has any legal recourse.  From an ethical stand point it's would actually be in the grey area as well.  His pool is an alternative to mining a single currency.  Specifically Litecoin for most of us.  We're all making more here then if we mined LTC exclusively .. so who's to say how much we should be making?  All this aside I doubt he's taking more then what he says he is.  It just doesn't make sense.  It would be like butchering the goose that lays golden eggs.
rwessels

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:05:18 PM

Anyone out there with 4+ rigs? how are you powering them? I can't seem to find enough breakers to split the load...

Are you guys at the point of renting space/power? Data center?

I have 12 rigs in my house, each with 3-4 cards (with the exception of 2 of them only having 2).  Each of my 20 amp circuits have 2 rigs hooked up.  Some of these rigs are in an upstairs room where I had an electrician put in a small sub-panel.  There are two rigs that are just in spare bedrooms hooked up to a normal 15 amp circuit each having just two cards.  

The subpanel takes up two slots on the main panel, but it is using a much higher fuse - 50 amps I think.  I am completely out of spaces.  If I had more power and ways to cool them I would put in more rigs.

I have been mining since April of 2013 and am in for $42,000 including hardware and electricity (and a couple of Monarch preorders).

and how was your ROI so far? I'm planning to do the same. I don't believe that crypto mining is dead. I only have 2 rigs right now but i already bought and stacked a couple of r9 280x in my spare room. Just waiting for the powered risers that i ordered in the U.S so i can continue working on my rigs. And i am doing the same as you. I hired an electrician to make a 30 amp circuit for a specific room as sub to my main circuit which is 60 amp. Btw, in my country the standard line is 220V.

Right now I am up by about 10K.  I think that is pretty good since of the $42K investment, almost 10K of that are cards that I bought in december and another 10K for the 2 Monarchs that haven't arrived.  Right now I am grossing over 6K a month with electric costs of between 1K and 1.5K.  

If the price of Bitcoin stays constant I expect to be up by over 50K by the end of June.  Part of that assumption is that my Monarchs start mining by March.
rocks
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:09:43 PM

Wow, I haven't checked this thread in a few weeks, but it has descended into chaos.

I agree with those who are pointing out that payouts have drastically dropped over that past week, was hoping to find some answers but there is no dialog or anything.

Just learned that different people are on different coins and receive different payouts for the exact same work. That is shocking IMHO, the whole point of a pool is to contribute towards a single shared result to spread out the risk. Now I am stuck trying to understand if my payouts have been low because I had "unlucky assignments" or if the pool overall is less profitable.

My 2 cents are the entire process should be more transparent, from quickly looking for alternatives it seems there are a few in development that do the same thing and are significantly more transparent. So unless middlecoin either becomes more transparent or this thread provides some useful feedback it looks like I'll have to try something else. Sad because I've been here since Sept.
Dead2

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:12:40 PM

Hi everyone, long time lurker and only recently registered to post here.
So, I am a linux systems engineer/developer and sometimes I dabble in some hobby-projects for fun, this is one of those. Statistics and graphs are (believe it or not) fun.  Wink

So if you mine on middlecoin and like to interpret graphs; take a look at http://middlestats.circlestorm.org/

In particular the 'change in wealth' graph should be interesting, and the total outstanding btc value graph should be nice to have (top graph, red+orange+green).
My goal has been to provide more insight into the fact that estimated value of unexchanged coins might not always correctly reflect the value after exchange, these graphs makes that part obvious. (Ex: See the Sat 02:00 drop in value when a whole lot of unexchanged coins were sold off at a lower-than expected price).

Mind you, this is a hobby project on a private server, do not expect too much
This site is still a work-in-progress, and it has limited potential given the input data, but it looks nice enough that I figure I might as well let people check it out and use it if they like it.

PS: A few of the graphs will get prediction graphs soon, I just need enough historical data to actually be able to predict something. Smiley

Have fun Smiley
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:19:43 PM

So, I am a linux systems engineer/developer and sometimes I dabble in some hobby-projects for fun, this is one of those. Statistics and graphs are (believe it or not) fun.  Wink

So if you mine on middlecoin and like to interpret graphs; take a look at http://middlestats.circlestorm.org/

In particular the 'change in wealth' graph should be interesting, and the total outstanding btc value graph should be nice to have (top graph, red+orange+green).
My goal has been to provide more insight into the fact that estimated value of unexchanged coins might not always correctly reflect the value after exchange, these graphs makes that part obvious. (Ex: See the Sat 02:00 drop in value when a whole lot of unexchanged coins were sold off at a lower-than expected price).

This site is still a work-in-progress, and it has limited potential given the input data, but it looks nice enough that I figure I might as well let people check it out and use it if they like it.

PS: A few of the graphs will get prediction graphs soon, I just need enough historical data to actually be able to predict something. Smiley

Have fun Smiley

Thanks, very good job!
duz

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:20:47 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Somebody has PMed me H2O's personal details including name, home address, where he went to college, a picture of him, and more details on him.

He works as a video game programmer and he plays lots of MMORPG video games. He is 32 years old and lives in California (ANOTHER LIE, he told us he lives in the midwest) His name is Eric. I won't give his last name yet.

This pool is NOT his "full time job" like he said. HE LIED TO YOU ALL. 1 LIE MEANS YOU SHOULDN'T TRUST HIM ANYMORE. He has a full-time job as a video game programmer.

1 quote from H2O on a different website recently is "Video games are pretty much my life right now."

I have sent him a PM to try to work things out. I will give him 24 hours to reply before taking further action.

Jesus Christ lighten up. if he has a full time job that explains the lack of information.... Stop being a jealous douche and spend some time off the internet! You seem like the kind of person who could really use it.

He told us that running THIS pool was his full time job. H2O is full of lies. The house of cards is about to fall.
Oh because a load of information you got from a random guy on the internet is going to be correct XD Even if it is true everyone lies everyday Tongue Hell i know i would to a bunch of random people ive never met and complain a lot if it made my life easier

The personal details they sent me have been verified as accurate. They were very easy to find actually and will be released if H2O doesn't reply to my private message within 24 hours. He just logged in and didn't reply, so I already think he won't reply to me in the future either.

1 LIE MEANS YOU SHOULDN'T TRUST HIM ANYMORE
https://i.imgur.com/vrVEeEa.png

does anyone else find this as amusing as I do?

BoeserKeller

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:21:36 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 09:16:38 PM by BoeserKeller

quote author=Dead2 link=topic=259649.msg4474818#msg4474818 date=1389568360]
So, I am a linux systems engineer/developer and sometimes I dabble in some hobby-projects for fun, this is one of those. Statistics and graphs are (believe it or not) fun.  Wink

Have fun Smiley
[/quote]
The only thing you missed are some wallet adresses for donations Smiley
duz

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:26:34 PM

Have fun Smiley

so from what I understand, the change in wealth graph should track how efficient the trading algorithm is, right?
Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:26:59 PM

Somewhere a village is missing its idiot. (Teabag)

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 538 »
  Print  

Jump to: