Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 538 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] profit switching auto-exchanging pool - www.middlecoin.com  (Read 829874 times)
BoeserKeller

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:32:26 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 09:16:46 PM by BoeserKeller

quote author=Doozie link=topic=259649.msg4473029#msg4473029 date=1389562200]
I'm failing to understand why so many of you guys are just flying off the handle against people with real issues on this pool. It's unhelpful and only foments anger among others. Relax...

Why not support everybody else's request to at least have a dialogue with the person who is profiting greatly by maintaining the pool? We all want to make money here, but we also don't want to be taken for a ride in the process. Answers (for us meek folk) keep this feeling at bay. Just a bit more transparency is all people are requesting here, and not even information that would take long to provide, just a few minutes and status updates a day would greatly improve the quality of this thread. So do it...
[/quote]

People complain about communication, a twitter is linked to the frontpage including an explanation for the current issue -> Problem solved

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LPCobris

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:32:54 PM

I don't think it's been asked before (though I only view ~1/10 pages here). Where do you suggest mining, tealover?

+1

All I read from you Tealover is accusations and claims that here the performance sucks. If you want to be taken seriously in the slightest, post numbers that prove your point. Give us data to compare, pools to try, testimonies of OTHER USERS that support your stance.

Seriously, I dont understand what you think you gain by polluting this thread. All the people who has managed to develop any mining abilities is most likely intelligent enough to understand when performance is not up to par when confronted with meaningful data.
Until you can prove your point in an intelligent way and have something helpful to add to the discussion, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting in this thread..

Hi...

Well im starting to worry myself about this pool too...
Maybe TealOver, is too direct... but it has a point... where is H20?...

Where is his replys and explanations... Surelly if i was being acused like teal is acusing him... i would defend myself and come clean to my fellow miners...
I tend to agree something fishy is cooking in the dark....

TealOver, im kinda noob on this mining stuff, any good alternative?

Also, something is way wrong with the us server today... im getting way way sparce blocks accepted... and the line is frozen... we know nothing... NOBODY tell us nothing...

Best Regards,

LPC

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:40:02 PM

I don't think it's been asked before (though I only view ~1/10 pages here). Where do you suggest mining, tealover?

+1

All I read from you Tealover is accusations and claims that here the performance sucks. If you want to be taken seriously in the slightest, post numbers that prove your point. Give us data to compare, pools to try, testimonies of OTHER USERS that support your stance.

Seriously, I dont understand what you think you gain by polluting this thread. All the people who has managed to develop any mining abilities is most likely intelligent enough to understand when performance is not up to par when confronted with meaningful data.
Until you can prove your point in an intelligent way and have something helpful to add to the discussion, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting in this thread..

Hi...

Where is his replys and explanations... Surelly if i was being acused like teal is acusing him... i would defend myself and come clean to my fellow miners...

Also, something is way wrong with the us server today... im getting way way sparce blocks accepted... and the line is frozen... we know nothing... NOBODY tell us nothing...

Best Regards,

LPC

He's on twitter. Are you kidding me, you're asking tealover for advice?
dadach

Activity: 365

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:41:57 PM

i think MIMI has a point really. He does take roughly $40,000 PER WEEK off this!

dont be jelaous. who stopped you from doing the same?

To DA Moon!!! donations accepted >.< 38nvHaNqF5nv4ifhUyq9CChnBmRs2DSv4r
Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:43:21 PM

+1

Hi...

Best Regards,

LPC

LOL, I know right ?

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
SimonG

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:44:43 PM

I was very sceptical to tealover when I still was mining middlecoin but now when I switched I regret I didnt listen to him earlier.
This is a sinking ship.
Panteraswift

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:45:47 PM

+1

If you feel I helped:
BTC 1CKwmN5zrrqDLgzmwFgvr1AbqXPSDaRrXp
Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:46:07 PM

Why wait for other people to tell you what to do ?

You have a mind. Use it next time.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
Panteraswift

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:47:09 PM

I was very sceptical to tealover when I still was mining middlecoin but now when I switched I regret I didnt listen to him earlier.
This is a sinking ship.

Please, tell us why. What have you found elsewhere ?

If you feel I helped:
BTC 1CKwmN5zrrqDLgzmwFgvr1AbqXPSDaRrXp
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:47:48 PM

This is a sinking ship.

As it was said before. If you aren't happy, move to another pool. If I stop making more than I would mining litecoin directly, I'll move as well. It's not worth my effort to obsess over which little scam coin I'm mining every day, messing around with configs on ten computers, making sure they run solid, etc.  This pool has power now, enough to take over many of these little coins. I don't know the strategy being used, but I'm sure it is being developed. Remember, for h2o to make anything, the pool has to be at least profitable, and the coins it mines have to be exchanged. Sometimes, those coins we mine may lose a lot of value during a day, and maybe he keeps them for later trading. That's how I would do it.

LPCobris

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:48:01 PM

+1

Hi...

Best Regards,

LPC

Hummm...
I don´t have twitter... Isn´t this his oficial topic on the forum?

I have seen many posts from the Pool Operator in the past... I don´t understand the lack of information or support on the problems and questions...
Is that hard to reply?

In the mean time i saw he replyed... (it was so small i missed it)...
No explanation was given...

Im not being rude, disrespectfull, or annoying... im just one miner that is worried about a good idea of a pool...
We are giving away 3% of our mining to mantain the service, normally that also includes some kind of support...

About tealover... he got a point you know... i don´t like all the acusations, but.... there are no responses... nothing is transparent and where is smoke... might be fire too...

This can all be debunked if Ho2 did care about us and the topic...
From what i see, only the money is of interest to him...

But... then again... i could be wrong...

Best Regards,

LPC

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:49:39 PM

Twitter is a website. You don't need to "have twitter" to read it. A link was just posted in this thread. Tealover is a maniac, already scammed someone, and keeps screaming that this is a scam when everyone is still getting paid. If you want to make the effort to make a better pool, please do!

I've never had or needed support from a pool. What support do you people really want here? You just want to ask the same questions over and over? Why is there high unexchanged! Why aren't we making more bitcoin! Why Why why why .  That's not support. When you don't get a payout it says was sent, that is a support issue.
Firebug24k

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:49:44 PM

If I was the pool owner, I wouldn't care either.  Size is close to unmanageable, why would I care if a few complainers left?  Won't hurt the bottom line of the pool at all (check growth graphs, it only goes up).  So that's why he doesn't bother to answer... there's no reason to!
sykal

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:50:53 PM

What pool is everyone moving to?
The biggest issue I see here is the pathetic alternatives

NOBODY here wants to mine a single coin. We use multipools for that reason.

hashcows is a joke. Hacked and still all fucked up.
Multipool still makes YOU exchange (using cryptsy-ripoff which I wouldn't trust with 1 cent)
that other new one has zero hashpower....

so what are the alternatives???
Show me 1, just 1 fucking alternative that auto exchanges for btc just as easy as middlecoin does.
hyperionx

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:54:48 PM

i think MIMI has a point really. He does take roughly $40,000 PER WEEK off this!
I assume he's paying the same percentage in fees as the rest of the miners here, right?  

regardless of 1 or 1000mhash, everyone who gets paid should really check whatever entitlement they have at the door.  

Everyone should ultimately vote with your rig. that can only increase the signal:noise in the thread.  

Thats really all there is to it. You can bitch and moan all you want but he has never promised his support would be top-notch. And you are not paying for it to be either. You are paying for whatever h2o feels like delivering.

Say that you pay 50$ a day for his service but after a while you are not satisfied with what is being delivered to you. You tell him about it but in the end its not good enough for you. Then guess what, instead of fighting on a forum, put that energy into finding a new pool or why not run your own.
In the end, people leaving is the only thing that'll change things imo.

This was a perfect opportunity for me to widen my horizons a bit and locating some other promising pools. Even if middlecoin stays like it has you should always have alternatives, actually doesnt hurt to diversify your hash a bit either. That might even help lowering your blood pressure a bit.

(For the record, i switched to middle after hashcows was hacked so I cant say I worship h2o at all. I merely find this endless bickering to be quite anoying.)
CarbonAssassin

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:55:18 PM

If I was the pool owner, I wouldn't care either.  Size is close to unmanageable, why would I care if a few complainers left?  Won't hurt the bottom line of the pool at all (check growth graphs, it only goes up).  So that's why he doesn't bother to answer... there's no reason to!

Exactly this. Its the ancient human issue of "I wish i had thought of that first". Same with the whole crytpo scene really. Full of the jealous type who wish they had done something first or this or that etc. This pool works on a scale far larger than another pool you could find and that alone is impressive enough because i would like to see anyone complaining be able to even create a pool like this, let alone mantain, expand and reply to every nay sayer.
coinGeek

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:55:32 PM

middlecoin has twitter!  thanks H2o!

https://twitter.com/middlecoinpool

Twitter is maybe a good choice, short posts for one thing.

This forum can be enjoyable and an OK place for user to user support, but it's an inefficient support channel for h2o (IMO). It takes way too much time to keep up with and the actionable content is thin.

We'll see how it goes...

Software Developer and Coin Geek
SimonG

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:00:28 PM

What pool is everyone moving to?
The biggest issue I see here is the pathetic alternatives

NOBODY here wants to mine a single coin. We use multipools for that reason.

hashcows is a joke. Hacked and still all fucked up.
Multipool still makes YOU exchange (using cryptsy-ripoff which I wouldn't trust with 1 cent)
that other new one has zero hashpower....

so what are the alternatives???
Show me 1, just 1 fucking alternative that auto exchanges for btc just as easy as middlecoin does.

There is actually one other pool for lazy fuck like you.
http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/1v1vcx/new_autoswitching_pool_in_beta_help_test/

However the other pool I found with 2-3x larger payouts is still secret.

phzi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:00:40 PM

And PS, if I was the pool owner, and got 3,xxx% pool fee, I would have bought a decent monitoring tool, that wakes me up in the middle of the night if something is terribly wrong.
Stats not showing up for half a day isn't something I would consider "terribly wrong".  Annoying, maybe.  But if doesn't affect payouts, who cares?

tealover: just shut up already you wanker...
CarbonAssassin

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:01:38 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Somebody has PMed me H2O's personal details including name, home address, where he went to college, a picture of him, and more details on him.

He works as a video game programmer and he plays lots of MMORPG video games. He is 32 years old and lives in California (ANOTHER LIE, he told us he lives in the midwest) His name is Eric. I won't give his last name yet.

This pool is NOT his "full time job" like he said. HE LIED TO YOU ALL. 1 LIE MEANS YOU SHOULDN'T TRUST HIM ANYMORE. He has a full-time job as a video game programmer.

1 quote from H2O on a different website recently is "Video games are pretty much my life right now."

I have sent him a PM to try to work things out. I will give him 24 hours to reply before taking further action.

Jesus Christ lighten up. if he has a full time job that explains the lack of information.... Stop being a jealous douche and spend some time off the internet! You seem like the kind of person who could really use it.
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 538 »
  Print  

Jump to: