Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 538 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] profit switching auto-exchanging pool - www.middlecoin.com  (Read 829874 times)
Anubite

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:19:45 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 03:35:46 AM by Anubite

When is this repulsive pool difficulty going to end? So many rejects.

Also, please stop d-bagging EAC. It's difficulty is too low. Thanks.

EDIT: D-bagged it again, added over 35% to is difficulty in 20 seconds and robbed its dedicated people of the next god knows how many blocks for how long. Sick.

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zoella

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:51:52 AM

EDIT: D-bagged it again, added over 35% to is difficulty in 20 seconds and robbed its dedicated people of the next god knows how many blocks for how long. Sick.

Don't blame your poor configuration on the pool.  Spend some time getting it right, or go back to hashco.ws.

And if you don't like the way coins are chosen here, vote with your hash.  Take it all back over to hashco.ws and the .003 / MH payout.
gtraah

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:56:58 AM

I mine with the same address since August.  
http://www.middlecoin.com/reports/1GNj4fWef5ekNksnkZHbj68YhDc3VEmgL2.html

And my payouts are great for my hashpower...

This stupid conspiracy theory about "old timer" accounts not being paid as much as "new" accounts is worth as much as any of the other countless stupid statements from tealbagger... A whole lot of nothing. Surprised his Blackmailing/Extortionist/Scamming/Stealing ass hasn't been banned from BitcoinTalk already.

Hey Teabagger... I thought you were going to release H2O's private info (you know, Blackmail and Extortion).  Whatever happened to that? It's been weeks since your self-appointed and threatened deadline?

Oh wait, Nevermind, I have you on ignore like all intelligent people should. Go back to your tinfoil hat making and scamming.

i have similar hashrate as you (cgminer says 2.95Mh/s, but i have about 3-4% rejects) and i am getting lower rewards, how is that possible? i like middlecoin, but it sucks that same hashrates are getting very different rewards.

my address is: http://middlecoin.com/reports/1D6dxMt74AxsyP2hZjv3frb3QJGtpKdAJs.html

I used to get 5% rejects... Dialed down my intensity from 20 to 19 per card and CGMiner shows slightly lower Hashrates but also rejects around 1% now. On site it shows higher accepted Hashrate.  So you may want to tweak your settings a bit.  

Also, which servers are you connected to? My rig is pointed to USEast with USWest and EU as failover backups. I also have Qos setup on my router to prioritize the ports for mining.  I'm also on a fairly high speed FiOS connection (75/35). So all of that factors in to my accepted/rejected rate.

I dont get this my hasrate is around 2.250 MH and I am getting half of what Jedimaster us getting and My stats look pretty good , I am on US as primary.. whats the go here?

Read the rest of what I wrote.  Check your accepts vs rejects, your latency to whichever US server you're connecting to.  Play with your CGMiner settings (intensity, thread concurrency, etc). Even router settings (Qos, port forwarding, firewall settings, etc) can have some influence on your reject rate.

Hashrate isn't a catch all here... You need to optimize everything to get the best returns. This goes for any pool but is especially important with coin switching pools like Middlecoin.

What if I were to tell you me Reject were under 2% around 1.69% In 2 days only 1 GF and STale is very low under 0.5%

What does this mean

Primary is middlecoin.com

Seconday is Eu.middlecoin.com

Have restarted CGminer for 2 days so far.
Anubite

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:01:42 AM

Don't blame your poor configuration on the pool.  Spend some time getting it right, or go back to hashco.ws.

And if you don't like the way coins are chosen here, vote with your hash.  Take it all back over to hashco.ws and the .003 / MH payout.

Like my ISP always tells me its my routers fault my net sucks. Kthx.

There are more than enough people mentioning this. There is a greater chance of one miscalculation to render a such large work packet "rejected."

This pool doesn't care what it kills for profit. At very least hashcows respects low difficulty coins. This is just sick to watch.

When you've killed them all, good luck mining anything of value.

gtraah

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:02:07 AM

even if he is stealing or skimming, who cares, where else am I going to go to get more?

wow, everything you said was good except this, no one has the right to skim or steal.

I believe MANY people will care if it is proven.

But I doubt he is, and if he is wow he must be a machine trader and VERY good coin juggler with the exchanges etc etc..... as he is getting everyone decent payouts atm..
gtraah

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:03:47 AM

Don't blame your poor configuration on the pool.  Spend some time getting it right, or go back to hashco.ws.

And if you don't like the way coins are chosen here, vote with your hash.  Take it all back over to hashco.ws and the .003 / MH payout.

There are more than enough people mentioning this. There is a greater chance of one miscalculation to render such large work packet "rejected."

This pool doesn't care what it kills for profit. At very least hashcows respects low difficulty coins. This is just sick to watch.

Just add another 750-1000KH  power and youl be right , after $500 that is Sad
Zoella

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:10:41 AM

There are more than enough people mentioning this. There is a greater chance of one miscalculation to render a such large work packet "rejected."

I've spent a couple days getting the right config for a 7950.  Started around 7% rejects.  Slowly tweaked and I'm not down to .5% rejects.

I'm not blaming your router, I'm blaming you.

Yeah, so much respect that it's miners suffer from shitty pay.  Why don't you go back there and stop mining middlecoin?  Oh yeah, no profit.  You're a hypocrite.
Anubite

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:19:56 AM

I've spent a couple days getting the right config for a 7950.  Started around 7% rejects.  Slowly tweaked and I'm not down to .5% rejects.

Yeah, so much respect that it's miners suffer from shitty pay.  Why don't you go back there and stop mining middlecoin?  Oh yeah, no profit.  You're a hypocrite.

Quite the extrapolations you make.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Zoella

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:28:19 AM

Quite the extrapolations you make.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Nice try.  Your posts are all negative about middlecoin and positive about hashco.ws.  And yet, where are you mining?  No personal attack in calling you out on it.
Anubite

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:35:02 AM

Nice try.  Your posts are all negative about middlecoin and positive about hashco.ws.  And yet, where are you mining?  No personal attack in calling you out on it.

"Ad hominem circumstantial points out that someone is in circumstances such that they are disposed to take a particular position. Ad hominem circumstantial constitutes an attack on the bias of a source. This is fallacious because a disposition to make a certain argument does not make the argument false"

You have done nothing but personally attack, sir. You have no proof of where I've done the lions share of my mining or for why, nor does it have a shred to do with the argument I make that this pools rejects are high and it kills coins in the name of immediate gains.

When all you have left to mine is difficult LTC and a few scrabblers, remember Anubite.

bitter_miner

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:46:26 AM

Nice try.  Your posts are all negative about middlecoin and positive about hashco.ws.  And yet, where are you mining?  No personal attack in calling you out on it.

"Ad hominem circumstantial points out that someone is in circumstances such that they are disposed to take a particular position. Ad hominem circumstantial constitutes an attack on the bias of a source. This is fallacious because a disposition to make a certain argument does not make the argument false"

You have done nothing but personally attack, sir. You have no proof of where I've done the lions share of my mining or for why, nor does it have a shred to do with the argument I make that this pools rejects are high and it kills coins in the name of immediate gains.

When all you have left to mine is difficult LTC and a few scrabblers, remember Anubite.

there's only a few viable pools to choose from.. you mention hashcows repeatedly.. it's far from ad hominem..
sounds like configuration, to me.. you could stop wasting your time here and try to solve it based on the myriad suggestions already present in the forum..
Zoella

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:52:15 AM

Hahahahaha!

You are such a tool!
^There's a personal attack for you!^

And you would be dead wrong about the high pool rejection rate. Here, I'll help you out.  Based on the last stats from middlecoin...

That's ~3% rejection rate.

Now let's look at your beloved hashco.ws...

That's ~18.6% rejection rate for round #6622
That's ~9.6% rejection rate for round #6621
That's ~16.8% rejection rate for round #6620
Oh look!!! An AWESOME ~5.8% rejection rate for round #6619
Crap, that didn't last long. That's ~15.6% rejection rate for round #6618
That's ~15.4% rejection rate for round #6617

Any more complaints?
Anubite

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:56:12 AM

there's only a few viable pools to choose from.. you mention hashcows repeatedly.. it's far from ad hominem..
sounds like configuration, to me.. you could stop wasting your time here and try to solve it based on the myriad suggestions already present in the forum..

I mention Middlecoin on their forums, what of it? Who doesn't compare the two?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_herring

And zoella, you still don't get how irrelevant HC is to this situation. I am talking about MC. I don't mine at HC much either way. You are pulling straw men out now.

I'm prepping something just for you.

Cryptos2go

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:05:17 AM

I thought the 1024 diff was supposed to be temporary? Any news on this situation?
Zoella

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:06:48 AM

Oh just shove the wiki links back up your wannabe condescending ass.

You claimed high rejection rates.

PROVE IT.
Zoella

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:09:12 AM

I thought the 1024 diff was supposed to be temporary? Any news on this situation?

I haven't seen anything, but I can't say it's really bothering me.  I'll admit to being concerned originally, but as so many people pointed out the variance covered it.  No discernible difference in payouts for me.
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:12:41 AM

...and after a solid 12 hours or so of awesome silence the posts are back haha

My hashrate has been stable (it varies more by the hour than 512 diff, however, averaged across the day, is very accurate), my rejects low, and payout better than what Coinwarz calculates again, so I'm going to let H2O continue to do what he does best. Reading page after page of this (mostly) crap isn't worth his time... not surprised he removed this thread from the MiddleCoin site.

1024 Difficulty doesn't pose any problems unless your config is wrong, or you are a slow miner and getting really unlucky with your shares. What it has done is reduce server load and bring about better stability. I've been getting around 0.013 BTC per MH/s the past two days after making sure my config is correct, which I'll gladly take.

If you are having trouble with the pool then try another and see if the problem is with your equipment or the pool. If your settings work fine on another pool, however, not here, you are still probably still doing something wrong (with regard to 1024 diff), or using the wrong server. Depending on your latency, you will have to find out which works best for you. If you have multiple rigs, set them to different servers for a few days and compare payouts per MH/s (or KH/s)

Also, though it should be obvious, most of us are here for the money... if that means crushing a (probably junk anyway) coin or two then I think most of us are fine with that. There are already WAY too many terrible coins out there, and having so many threatens the legitimacy of the few that have proven (through popular acceptance/great dev teams/solid marketing) that they deserve to be here. If we can kill off junk coins and make money on it, I think that's a bonus. Many serious miners have invested 10k or more in mining equipment - they want an ROI above all else
Anubite

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:16:54 AM

Let me also revise. I have falsely included client-side lost shares to coin switches as rejects. They might as well be. I am nearly certain this has to do with the difficulty of 1024.

Collecting data at the moment, will report soon as to why.

Zoella

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:18:28 AM

I mine with the same address since August.  
http://www.middlecoin.com/reports/1GNj4fWef5ekNksnkZHbj68YhDc3VEmgL2.html

And my payouts are great for my hashpower...

This stupid conspiracy theory about "old timer" accounts not being paid as much as "new" accounts is worth as much as any of the other countless stupid statements from tealbagger... A whole lot of nothing. Surprised his Blackmailing/Extortionist/Scamming/Stealing ass hasn't been banned from BitcoinTalk already.

Hey Teabagger... I thought you were going to release H2O's private info (you know, Blackmail and Extortion).  Whatever happened to that? It's been weeks since your self-appointed and threatened deadline?

Oh wait, Nevermind, I have you on ignore like all intelligent people should. Go back to your tinfoil hat making and scamming.

i have similar hashrate as you (cgminer says 2.95Mh/s, but i have about 3-4% rejects) and i am getting lower rewards, how is that possible? i like middlecoin, but it sucks that same hashrates are getting very different rewards.

my address is: http://middlecoin.com/reports/1D6dxMt74AxsyP2hZjv3frb3QJGtpKdAJs.html

I used to get 5% rejects... Dialed down my intensity from 20 to 19 per card and CGMiner shows slightly lower Hashrates but also rejects around 1% now. On site it shows higher accepted Hashrate.  So you may want to tweak your settings a bit.  

Also, which servers are you connected to? My rig is pointed to USEast with USWest and EU as failover backups. I also have Qos setup on my router to prioritize the ports for mining.  I'm also on a fairly high speed FiOS connection (75/35). So all of that factors in to my accepted/rejected rate.

I dont get this my hasrate is around 2.250 MH and I am getting half of what Jedimaster us getting and My stats look pretty good , I am on US as primary.. whats the go here?

Read the rest of what I wrote.  Check your accepts vs rejects, your latency to whichever US server you're connecting to.  Play with your CGMiner settings (intensity, thread concurrency, etc). Even router settings (Qos, port forwarding, firewall settings, etc) can have some influence on your reject rate.

Hashrate isn't a catch all here... You need to optimize everything to get the best returns. This goes for any pool but is especially important with coin switching pools like Middlecoin.

What if I were to tell you me Reject were under 2% around 1.69% In 2 days only 1 GF and STale is very low under 0.5%

What does this mean

Primary is middlecoin.com

Seconday is Eu.middlecoin.com

Have restarted CGminer for 2 days so far.

gtraah,

It's been said many times that uswest (middlecoin.com) is less profitable than useast.  I can only assume that means it is also less profitable than eu since eu and useast are both supposed to be running the new beta software (while uswest is running the older).  Try making eu or useast your primary based on latency.
interupted

Activity: 258

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:19:57 AM

For those of you who have tweaked your settings since the 1024 diff increase.. What have you changed in your settings?  I haven't changed any thing on my system yet.. Its still chugging along OK, just curious if there's something I should take another look at.

Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 538 »
  Print  

Jump to: