Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:13:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 538 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] profit switching auto-exchanging pool - www.middlecoin.com  (Read 829874 times)
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:07:34 PM

LOL!!!  If he reads this thread, h2o must shake his head in wonder . . . that or laugh his ass off at all the silly comments from those who can't do what he's doing so successfully, yet feel it incumbent upon themselves to complain about the way he's doing it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apit.malay

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:09:55 PM

anyone can comment on how i got no share found for 10 min +
n also i got lots of GF error as well as stale n reject

i was tweaking my config...if someone have this prob can u guys share with me on how to resolve this

*note i dont want to leave middlecoin
codon

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:14:55 PM

This pool is abut H2O's trading magic.  He is able to make it more profitable by trading the coins, not just auto-exchanging them.

Couldn't agree more.  H20 is like a fund manager for our collective hashrate.  I think this is what gives him the performance edge over the other, purely automated pools.  The analogy in the traditional investment world would be mutual fund (middlecoin) vs ETF (the others).

I have no doubt that actively managing our 15 GH is a full-time job.  I don't want him to waste his time on server issues.  I want him to concentrate on the coin trades.
Phantomf

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:22:30 PM

h20 is a scammer who is taking A HUGE part of your profits

A 14-year old kid could do better.
Sounds legit... except...

https://www.litecoinpool.org/calc?hashrate=15288000&difficulty=2926.50971494&power=0&energycost=0.15&currency=USD

The pool generates every day about: 200 BTC
Litecoin mining alone would generate: 146 BTC

Any extra profit over simple LTC mining can be shared profitably for both parties. I don't know if I can compare this performance against other pools. Do you?

Also, if you are underage, get off the forum. Since clearly if you had over 14 years of age, you could have done a better pool. Did you make a better pool?

As I've said earlier my invite-pool is already up and running. "We" are steadily increasing hashrate by using paid invite-only system now this is to make sure profits stays high.

It's a little early to provide payouts charts but payouts are average about 1.5x2 times higher than middlecoin. Depends on market volume for the coins we're mining.

Remember I'm still taking invite requests for 0.02 BTC each. This price will be increased in the future as the pool leaves beta phase.

Once you pay invite-fee you dont have to pay any fees at all later.

Here's an idea get a few other established members of this forum who have accepted your offer to come on this thread and testify to your pools legitimacy.  Then many people will take you seriously.  Until then you will not get a single BTC from anyone with half a brain.
Caze

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:28:27 PM

from his posting history (almost all in middlecoin thread, btw) SimonG's complants are about his server farm of 1.5 mhash.  he drones louder than he could ever mine.  

SimonG's donation address from when he was begging for tech support in this thread:  http://www.middlecoin.com/reports/12H4mX2JoPUFkTTbWHadDkCfs9CrETkpnD.html

Anyone how much money you can earn per day with 1500 Kh/s avarage? According to my own calculations its about 20$. Shouldnt it be more?

ignore this blowhard taking up thread space to bitch and moan about a single computer in his mom's basement, making $20/day.

SimonG is still mining on middlecoin. What a shameless idiot.

http://www.middlecoin.com/reports/12H4mX2JoPUFkTTbWHadDkCfs9CrETkpnD.html

Actually he isn't, check the dates. He hasn't been mining on that address for a week now.
DutchRam

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:03:08 PM

This pool is abut H2O's trading magic.  He is able to make it more profitable by trading the coins, not just auto-exchanging them.
Couldn't agree more.  H20 is like a fund manager for our collective hashrate.  I think this is what gives him the performance edge over the other, purely automated pools.  The analogy in the traditional investment world would be mutual fund (middlecoin) vs ETF (the others).

I have no doubt that actively managing our 15 GH is a full-time job.  I don't want him to waste his time on server issues.  I want him to concentrate on the coin trades.
I think investing some of his cash in some assistance with the website would be nice. He doesn't have to do it all by himself.
ButterBread

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:05:34 PM

h2o's real name is . . . Dr. Evil-er
Altcoins quake in their boots at mere mention of his name.

Don't mention his name around the rock
ButterBread

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:08:19 PM

I don't want him to waste his time on server issues.  I want him to concentrate on the coin trades.

Best argument so far, IMO
artiface

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:27:38 PM

Excuse me, did I offend you? I'm good with middlecoin pool and the performance sofar. I haven't seen the unexchanged amount reaching up to 1 days mining revenue before. That is concerning since the liquidity isn't so high on altcoins. Let's say keeping around 25% of daily revenue for trade is fine and reasonable. Its a miningpool with trading and not a tradingpool that also happens to be mining.

This pool is abut H2O's trading magic.  He is able to make it more profitable by trading the coins, not just auto-exchanging them.  We are paying H2O 3% to work his magic, and he seems to be able to do it consistently.   Again if you want to be in control of the the trading, you can do so by joining another pool that meets your requirements.  The rest of us are here because H2O is making us money with his trading strategy.

Read the name of this thread. Why are you keep shitting people off and try to get them go mining somewhere else. I'll think most people writing in this thread is because they love this pool. But  that doesn't mean everything is perfect. Because we all assume he reads this thread most of us just want to leave a little advice to make even more money on the long run.

Maybe since you're new you just don't get it.  H2O doesn't need your "advice" on how to do trades.  He's been doing quite well and people who have been at this pool for a while don't want him to change his trading strategy in the least.  We are paying him for his expertise in this area, because he is good at it.  Again if you think you can do better trading you are welcome to do so.  I've tried several multipools and autotrading pools, and middlecoin is the most profitable period, despite occasional server issues and stats issues. Don't fuck with the magic rock.
FrankieSaysRelax

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:42:30 PM

Excuse me, did I offend you? I'm good with middlecoin pool and the performance sofar. I haven't seen the unexchanged amount reaching up to 1 days mining revenue before. That is concerning since the liquidity isn't so high on altcoins. Let's say keeping around 25% of daily revenue for trade is fine and reasonable. Its a miningpool with trading and not a tradingpool that also happens to be mining.

This pool is abut H2O's trading magic.  He is able to make it more profitable by trading the coins, not just auto-exchanging them.  We are paying H2O 3% to work his magic, and he seems to be able to do it consistently.   Again if you want to be in control of the the trading, you can do so by joining another pool that meets your requirements.  The rest of us are here because H2O is making us money with his trading strategy.

Read the name of this thread. Why are you keep shitting people off and try to get them go mining somewhere else. I'll think most people writing in this thread is because they love this pool. But  that doesn't mean everything is perfect. Because we all assume he reads this thread most of us just want to leave a little advice to make even more money on the long run.

Maybe since you're new you just don't get it.  H2O doesn't need your "advice" on how to do trades.  He's been doing quite well and people who have been at this pool for a while don't want him to change his trading strategy in the least.  We are paying him for his expertise in this area, because he is good at it.  Again if you think you can do better trading you are welcome to do so.  I've tried several multipools and autotrading pools, and middlecoin is the most profitable period, despite occasional server issues and stats issues. Don't fuck with the magic rock.

You do realize h20 is using 4 auto-trade sites, right? Only a few of the transactions are caught in liquidity traps, etc. and require manual trades to be placed.
jedimstr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:49:44 PM

This pool is abut H2O's trading magic.  He is able to make it more profitable by trading the coins, not just auto-exchanging them.  We are paying H2O 3% to work his magic, and he seems to be able to do it consistently.   Again if you want to be in control of the the trading, you can do so by joining another pool that meets your requirements.  The rest of us are here because H2O is making us money with his trading strategy.

Read the name of this thread. Why are you keep shitting people off and try to get them go mining somewhere else. I'll think most people writing in this thread is because they love this pool. But  that doesn't mean everything is perfect. Because we all assume he reads this thread most of us just want to leave a little advice to make even more money on the long run.

Maybe since you're new you just don't get it.  H2O doesn't need your "advice" on how to do trades.  He's been doing quite well and people who have been at this pool for a while don't want him to change his trading strategy in the least.  We are paying him for his expertise in this area, because he is good at it.  Again if you think you can do better trading you are welcome to do so.  I've tried several multipools and autotrading pools, and middlecoin is the most profitable period, despite occasional server issues and stats issues. Don't fuck with the magic rock.

You do realize h20 is using 4 auto-trade sites, right? Only a few of the transactions are caught in liquidity traps, etc. and require manual trades to be placed.
Except there have been many cases (especially with big unexchanged and during the Doge craze over the Holidays) that H2o has been able to manually trade when exchanges like Crypsy kept everyone else from trading. 

FrankieSaysRelax

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:58:47 PM

This pool is abut H2O's trading magic.  He is able to make it more profitable by trading the coins, not just auto-exchanging them.  We are paying H2O 3% to work his magic, and he seems to be able to do it consistently.   Again if you want to be in control of the the trading, you can do so by joining another pool that meets your requirements.  The rest of us are here because H2O is making us money with his trading strategy.

Read the name of this thread. Why are you keep shitting people off and try to get them go mining somewhere else. I'll think most people writing in this thread is because they love this pool. But  that doesn't mean everything is perfect. Because we all assume he reads this thread most of us just want to leave a little advice to make even more money on the long run.

Maybe since you're new you just don't get it.  H2O doesn't need your "advice" on how to do trades.  He's been doing quite well and people who have been at this pool for a while don't want him to change his trading strategy in the least.  We are paying him for his expertise in this area, because he is good at it.  Again if you think you can do better trading you are welcome to do so.  I've tried several multipools and autotrading pools, and middlecoin is the most profitable period, despite occasional server issues and stats issues. Don't fuck with the magic rock.

Except there have been many cases (especially with big unexchanged and during the Doge craze over the Holidays) that H20 has been able to manually trade when exchanges like Crypsy kept everyone else from trading. 

Yes but this is not a secret algorithm. You simply sell in smaller blocks and read the tape to see where you can place your sell orders at to get the orders filled. Like I said, it's generally liquidity issues that require manual trades. I like the pool because it auto converts and pay out in btc allowing me to get BTC without having to give up time from my day job but surely if you had the time to trade all those coins yourself, the margin would be slightly higher. Take 15,000 mhs and centralize those transactions and it then makes sense. Simply on marking up transaction fees alone (without taking even 1%), he can make a profit.

Either way, I am happy because since the 1000mh/s chinamen left, the pool has regained profitability 8-) .... If he is reading this, all I have to say to him is that coming back because the profits are higher won't be good for you. You will reduce the pool's profitability. Stick to mining Litecoin for profits. Please don't come back. It will be less profitable for you and for us.

無論哪種方式,我很高興,因為自從離開了1000MH/ s的中國佬,池已經恢復了盈利能力....如果他正在讀這一點,我不得不對他說的是回來,因為利潤更高的不會是對你有好處。你會減少池中的盈利能力。堅持挖掘Litecoin的利潤。請不要回來。這將是利潤較低的為您和我們聯繫。

Thank You
agarabaghi

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:09:25 AM

So if i was to join this pool, what can i expect? I really like the concept of being paid out directly into BTC without having to do much. Like the poster above me mentioned, that is exactly why I am ok paying his fee.

But some questions... If i start mining with say 2.2k mhash i should expect a payout once a day, as i should be able to mine enough alt coins with said hash rate in 24hours.

I realize there are some exchange delays, or so i think? So my question is how long should one be expected to wait before an initial payout? Once the 1st payout has gone through, does it become more regular (every 24hours)...

Thanks again for providing an awesome service (or so i think hehe) Grin Grin Grin
hodger

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:12:08 AM

Way too much work. I want another mh I zip tie two more cards onto one of the racks.

Blah blah, include a quote from the guy writing code to mine with CPUs. Oops.

This made me laugh a LOT Cheesy
ButterBread

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:13:36 AM

So if i was to join this pool, what can i expect? I really like the concept of being paid out directly into BTC without having to do much. Like the poster above me mentioned, that is exactly why I am ok paying his fee.

But some questions... If i start mining with say 2.2k mhash i should expect a payout once a day, as i should be able to mine enough alt coins with said hash rate in 24hours.

I realize there are some exchange delays, or so i think? So my question is how long should one be expected to wait before an initial payout? Once the 1st payout has gone through, does it become more regular (every 24hours)...

Thanks again for providing an awesome service (or so i think hehe) Grin Grin Grin

That's a lot of Frequently Asked Questions you're asking there!
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:27:13 AM

That's a lot of Frequently Asked Questions you're asking there!
I'll be nice and answer them (though the payout question changes daily)

Right now, 2.2MH/s (pretty average 3 or 4 card rig depending on what cards you are using) will make around 0.03 BTC a day

This totally varies based on the profitability of alt-coins, however, 0.013BTC per MH per day has been a pretty good figure recently.

Initial payout is when you reach 0.01BTC, so probably your first day with a 2.2MH/s rig. We have been floating some extra unexchanged recently, riding the wave that is DOGE, however, normally most of what you mine is exchanged within a day or two... three at the most. For every day after that, as long as you reach 0.01BTC you will get paid out, which, again, with a 2.2MH/s rig, should be every day (assuming you have good uptime)
Suikoden

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:28:42 AM

Either way, I am happy because since the 1000mh/s chinamen left, the pool has regained profitability 8-) .... If he is reading this, all I have to say to him is that coming back because the profits are higher won't be good for you. You will reduce the pool's profitability. Stick to mining Litecoin for profits. Please don't come back. It will be less profitable for you and for us.

You do realize the pool's hashrate is just as high (technically higher now) as when the 1 GH/s guy was here, right?

My payouts were consistently the same (good) when he was here, and are still consistently the same (good) without him.
FrankieSaysRelax

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:40:26 AM

You do realize the pool's hashrate is just as high (technically higher now) as when the 1 GH/s guy was here, right?

My payouts were consistently the same (good) when he was here, and are still consistently the same (good) without him.

If he was still on, there would be another 2000mhs (maybe 4000mhs) by now as that's what he stated he would put up if this could be more profitable. I posted about 10 or 20 pages back in detail why that is false and it has to do with basic market principles int he alt coin market such as supply and demand. I'm sure he knows exactly what I mean - which is why he decided to leave. It harms everyone else and makes his payouts lower. Opportunities for arbitrage exist if there is decentralized liquidity in the transactions. If he would got up to 3000mhs that'd be 20% of the pool and that would pose a real threat to the smaller miners who are trying to get shares at high difficult levels.

As soon as he left rejected shares dropped and my hash rate increased as did profits. Believing there's no correlation is just being foolish. Anyway, look up my old posts on the subject. No need to keep commenting.
ButterBread

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:59:52 AM

Anyway, look up my old posts on the subject. No need to keep commenting.

I did, you're the politically (in)correct "chinaman" guy Smiley

Quick recap : you started mining 2 weeks ago and then your unique view on the interplay of the market + this pool's size + the "chinaman"s enormous hashing power, convinced the "chinaman" to leave this pool?

To go where? To mine elsewhere for less profit? I don't get it.

(also, maybe he's simply no longer listed in the stats but still mining away)
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:07:36 AM

Well, that miner would be big enough to be his own solo mining pool without a problem. They could devastate any little coin quite easily, nefarious actions could quickly double spend whatever they wanted. Comments about being happy that the china man is gone are stupid and racist, to each their own.
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 538 »
  Print  

Jump to: