Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 538 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] profit switching auto-exchanging pool - www.middlecoin.com  (Read 829872 times)
mdewals

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:41:14 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 11:03:10 AM by mdewals

I'm using guiminer

You need to be using guiminer-scrypt, or some other scrypt-capable miner.

can you see me now?? guiminer-scrypt didn't like my Nvidia cards so trying Multiminer now at slow speed. Otherwise I'll have to wait until my ATI card arrives.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
limburatorul

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:05:29 AM

I'm using guiminer

You need to be using guiminer-scrypt, or some other scrypt-capable miner.

can you see me now?? guiminer-scrypt didn't like my Nvidia cards so trying Multiminer now at slow speed. Otherwise I'll have to wait until my ATI card arrives.

You're still not on the page. Give it a bit. If everything is set right you should appear.
mdewals

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:08:50 AM

Yeah, I think I have to wait until my ATI card arrives. Hopefully the mailman will bring it today  Undecided
Bipity Bupity

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:25:23 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 01:32:09 PM by Bipity Bupity

Hello, im noticing something weird since at least 6-7 days.. ive read in this thread there were problems with some immature unexchanged coins that could take up to 3 days to mature and to be payed out in bitcoin..
im mining since the last days of november with a 1.2MH/s rig, 24/7 except for some small breaks to change the cgminer configs.
i noticed that more or less with this rig i get 0.035 btc every day, sometimes 0.037, sometimes 0.034, but always around 0.030. the first days i was getting way less bitcoins, but after a while with the right configs i was getting 0.03xxxx every day.

more or less a week ago i noticed a huge drop in my earnings , since the 2nd of december i never recieved 0.03xxx again, in fact it happend only once since that day.
i constantly see that some immature unexchanged coins are stuck there, its more or less 0.01 bitcoins. During the day that number grows to lets say 0.018 and after a while the newest coins are correctly being exchanged (the 0.008 in this example), but that 0.01 simply doesnt move from there.. i know some scrypt coins take 3 days to mature, and maybe there are coins that take 5 days, but im 100% sure that no coin takes 10 days or more to mature.. correct me if im wrong please. i also remember that in the first days/weeks i never saw the immature unexchanged coins staying there for more than one day..

i would like to know whats happening, since it doesnt seem to be affecting only me, the other users with the same kh/s as me in the tab got more or less the same ammounts i do in all 3 rows..

i cant explain to myself why im getting out half of the bitcoins i used to.. the gpu are even going a little faster than before..i can recall two or three times that my rig was down for a couple of hours because i was working on it, and im not complaining that in those days i was getting less bitcoins, because thats obviously because i didnt mined for 24 hours straight. the payouts of 0.03xxx happend when the rig was running no-stop for days, like in this moment. Its running no-stop since at least six days but my last payouts are only 0.28xxx, 0.013xxx, 0.014xxx.

thank you for middlecoin, its a great pool, i really hope it goes back to what it was two weeks ago..
h2odysee (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 119

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 03:16:01 PM

What's happening with the stuck funds is that there are 509 immature ANC, and 824 mature ANC unnacounted for, that I am trying to track down. It may be the case that they were already exchanged for bitcoins, or they might be in a possibly corrupt wallet file. Either way, I'll pay those funds out when I find out.

The bug that may have exchanged the funds without moving them over from "immature" to "mature" to "balance" has been fixed.

Also, there is some WDC on cryptsy that is frozen.

http://middlecoin.com - profit-switching, auto-exchanging scrypt pool that pays out in BTC
overseerio

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 05:07:09 PM

Yeah, I think I have to wait until my ATI card arrives. Hopefully the mailman will bring it today  Undecided
Have you tried cudaminer? It seems to work far better than any alternative for Nvidia cards.

Bipity Bupity

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:31:05 PM

What's happening with the stuck funds is that there are 509 immature ANC, and 824 mature ANC unnacounted for, that I am trying to track down. It may be the case that they were already exchanged for bitcoins, or they might be in a possibly corrupt wallet file. Either way, I'll pay those funds out when I find out.

The bug that may have exchanged the funds without moving them over from "immature" to "mature" to "balance" has been fixed.

damn those are a lot of coins..i really hope it will be fixed soon..about the daily earnings, what can cause them to drop from 0.03xx to 0.01xxx? i even thought "maybe i started mining in a lucky day in the middle of a frenzy week where theres one scrypt coin that is twice as profitable as the others, and i got used to recieving 0.03 when normally i would have earned only 0.01 everyday". im kinda confused sorry.

thanks for the fast reply h2odysee.
may i ask you something else?
ive seen the middlecoin.com page updates every 5 minutes or so , could it be possible to make it update every 2 minutes? i have no idea if that would stress too much your server or something like that, if thats the case nevermind.
limburatorul

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:22:25 PM

damn those are a lot of coins..i really hope it will be fixed soon..about the daily earnings, what can cause them to drop from 0.03xx to 0.01xxx? i even thought "maybe i started mining in a lucky day in the middle of a frenzy week where theres one scrypt coin that is twice as profitable as the others, and i got used to recieving 0.03 when normally i would have earned only 0.01 everyday". im kinda confused sorry.

ive seen the middlecoin.com page updates every 5 minutes or so , could it be possible to make it update every 2 minutes? i have no idea if that would stress too much your server or something like that, if thats the case nevermind.

Thats exactly what I asked him and he said that I was lucky to get .03 at 1.2 Mh/s
Something is wrong and needs to be fixed
CraftyMiner

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:50:45 PM

Thats exactly what I asked him and he said that I was lucky to get .03 at 1.2 Mh/s

I'm pretty new to this, so just speculating - but the values of all crypto-currencies are fluctuating constantly, and the mining difficulty is going up all the time, so doesn't it make sense there are going to be good and bad days? And then there is "luck".
CraftyMiner

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:01:54 PM

H2odysee,

Apologies if this has already been asked -

If I have multiple machines setup to mine, is it ok to use the same login (bitcoin address) for all machines that are connecting?

Or should I be configuring a proxy at my end? Not played with proxying yet.

I guess the other option is to use a different BTC address as user...

To explain how I started contemplating this: Lastweek when I first tried middlecoin (and mining), I was using a late-model iMac at my work with an ATI card to test (which sadly only achieved 15khs...) However, I configured a PC at home with a 290x @850khs, and then connected using same BTC address as login, while the iMAc was still connected with same credentials... I did see the earnings increase substantially, but the accepted MH's per hour stayed very, very low - in-line with what I'd seen when I was running *just* the iMac.

Was just concerned that perhaps this might be a bad thing to do... I've already stopped the iMac - obviously a waste of time - but I will have 2 machines running in next few days with decent cards, so it would be great to know the best way to connect both of these to middlecoin.

Thx for your time.
limburatorul

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:34:52 PM

H2odysee,

If I have multiple machines setup to mine, is it ok to use the same login (bitcoin address) for all machines that are connecting?

To explain how I started contemplating this: Lastweek when I first tried middlecoin (and mining), I was using a late-model iMac at my work with an ATI card to test (which sadly only achieved 15khs...) However, I configured a PC at home with a 290x @850khs, and then connected using same BTC address as login, while the iMAc was still connected with same credentials... I did see the earnings increase substantially, but the accepted MH's per hour stayed very, very low - in-line with what I'd seen when I was running *just* the iMac.

Was just concerned that perhaps this might be a bad thing to do... I've already stopped the iMac - obviously a waste of time - but I will have 2 machines running in next few days with decent cards, so it would be great to know the best way to connect both of these to middlecoin.

Thx for your time.

You can use the same address for more rigs if you want
Bipity Bupity

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:53:13 PM

how are your last payouts if i can ask you? mine from the 30th of november till today are 0.0356, 0.0357, 0.0173, 0.0243, 0.0145, 0.024, 0.0346, 0.0282, 0.0134, 0.0148 (todays one)
maybe we are following a similar path, and if thats the case i can be a little more sure that the source of the low earnings is not on my side.
i can understand 0.035 can be high for only 1.2Mh/s and could happend if a coin is way more profitable than another that day, but a drop of more than 50% of earnings overnight its just too weird.
i tried hashcows for a while today, but it doesnt report the right hashrate (only 800kh/s of 1200) and i get a shitload of rejected shares, also the esitmated balance is very bouncy, one moment is 0.002 after a while less and so on.. maybe im the only unlucky one with that pool, i dont know, but with middlecoin i was doing just great.. too great i guess
CraftyMiner

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:30:19 AM

H2odysee,

Thx for your time.

You can use the same address for more rigs if you want

Thanks, limburatorul.

It does appear the the 'accepted MH's last hour' count only comes from the first machine that was connected though? I guess it's not really a problem as long as earnings are calculated correctly.
CraftyMiner

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:54:45 AM

how are your last payouts if i can ask you? mine from the 30th of november till today are 0.0356, 0.0357, 0.0173, 0.0243, 0.0145, 0.024, 0.0346, 0.0282, 0.0134, 0.0148 (todays one)
maybe we are following a similar path, and if thats the case i can be a little more sure that the source of the low earnings is not on my side.
i can understand 0.035 can be high for only 1.2Mh/s and could happend if a coin is way more profitable than another that day, but a drop of more than 50% of earnings overnight its just too weird.
i tried hashcows for a while today, but it doesnt report the right hashrate (only 800kh/s of 1200) and i get a shitload of rejected shares, also the esitmated balance is very bouncy, one moment is 0.002 after a while less and so on.. maybe im the only unlucky one with that pool, i dont know, but with middlecoin i was doing just great.. too great i guess

Hey Bipity,

I really don't have much experience so I'm not professing to have any real answers for you  (Started last week and I'm yet to get my rig to run stably for an entire day... so no idea yet what my actual earnings will be when I do...)

What you were earning is inspiring, but it does seem on the high side compared to what I have calculated I'll earn.

I've looked at a couple of calculators, e.g. http://dustcoin.com/mining. If I punch in your 1200khz it suggests you will earn $13 USD worth of LC. I checked the exchange rate against BC and it would be 0.0139 (at the time of this writing). This seems to be about what you are earning at the moment?

I know that over the past week I've checked dustcoin a few times, and with my planned hashing power it's told me on one day I'll earn $50USD worth of LC, and the next day it's been $26USD worth. Additionally, BC value was over $1000USD last week, then overnight at $700USD. When BC value drops by a 3rd this must have a big influence on the currency exchanges Middlecoin is doing for all the currencies that are being mined?

Just thinking it through, and also preparing myself for wild fluctuations. Seems like it's part of the game.

Cheers,

Crafty
Doom4535

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:06:12 AM

H2odysee,

I've noticed cinnamoncoin is up on coinchoose, would it be plausible to add it to the queue or is its block time to quick right know to really be profitable after rejects and so forth have been factored in?

FLAP: FDf1mMgvMU5CxT1vR33iZr5sf9u2Mb4gcr
EXE: EKtwmweMBLtg5xNXp1anofonJsJiao1DYY
free bitcoin lottery
perhan007

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:43:49 AM

Whats going on with middlecoin? All the BTC dissapeared?
h2odysee (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 09:59:05 AM

Whats going on with middlecoin? All the BTC dissapeared?

The webpage report is wrong because cryptsy is down. I should really cache those exchange rates, for generating the report.

http://middlecoin.com - profit-switching, auto-exchanging scrypt pool that pays out in BTC
gatherc

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:07:46 PM

payout question:
last night I received a payment of about 0.004 btc. In the blockchain android app it states that the transaction fee was 0.005 btc.
Of course this suprised me, but by looking at the blockchain website it seems this is the total fee for all the payouts of last night, not just for mine.

Can someone confirm this interpretation?

thx
h2odysee (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 12:12:56 PM

payout question:
last night I received a payment of about 0.004 btc. In the blockchain android app it states that the transaction fee was 0.005 btc.
Of course this suprised me, but by looking at the blockchain website it seems this is the total fee for all the payouts of last night, not just for mine.

Yeah. That's the fee for the entire transaction. For all of last night's payout. The fee was 0.0057 BTC.

lonsharim

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:16:30 PM

payout question:

thx

Here is the documentation of the API call to send to multiple addresses, if you are interested.

https://blockchain.info/api/blockchain_wallet_api
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 538 »
  Print  

Jump to: