Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:44:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510] 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] profit switching auto-exchanging pool - www.middlecoin.com  (Read 829874 times)
webbson

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

IT Consultant

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 09:31:38 PM

Maybe the best way to find daily pool payout it for MC is keep track of the total pool payout from the API each day and subtract yesterday's from today's.
This is the method I'm using.

Hard to choose pool? PoolPicker
BTC: 1W3BBSNm3KMtvtMoARiYGjzEoRHB66P
Stanr010

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:53:18 PM

Okay this is the last straw for me. After mining at middlecoin for months straight, I'm off to waffle pool. Just look at how the balance flatlines and the unexchanged remains almost unchanged.

http://www.middlecoin.com/

I'm tired of guessing at what the heck is going on with the unexchanged amount of coins. H20 claimed that he fixed whatever was plaguing MC so I gave him a couple extra days but it's clearly performing subpar to other pools.

I'm not angry or feel entitled to him giving us updates to what's going on. I'm just going to point my miners elsewhere. It's kind of sad really for him to let a good thing wither away like this.   Sad
cwizard

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:47:12 PM

Okay this is the last straw for me. After mining at middlecoin for months straight, I'm off to waffle pool. Just look at how the balance flatlines and the unexchanged remains almost unchanged.

http://www.middlecoin.com/

I'm tired of guessing at what the heck is going on with the unexchanged amount of coins. H20 claimed that he fixed whatever was plaguing MC so I gave him a couple extra days but it's clearly performing subpar to other pools.

I'm not angry or feel entitled to him giving us updates to what's going on. I'm just going to point my miners elsewhere. It's kind of sad really for him to let a good thing wither away like this.   Sad

Pardon me because I'm new here and to middlecoin, but is 1 day of poor performance reason to jump ship?  Look around man, bitcoin is in the toilet right now and exchanges are all flat on their face.  I usually give things like this at least 48-72 hours to normalize.
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:48:04 PM

A Big Fat Juicy payout for you guys today ... lolz

H20 & Mark Karples are obviously having a meeting where both are comparing how much BITCOIN they have stolen from their users

I know H20 has a lot to live upto... as Mark "Fat Cunt Frappacino" Karples is pretty much the king... but H20 is trying....In h20's defence King CON MASTER does have a few more years practice of ripp offs !

Stop enabling this asshole and move to Waffle or Clever you will be getting at least 3 x than middle ...ALso the manuals amounts have built over days ..so even when they come through its all bullshit smoke and mirrors as they should have been paid to you from previous days mining

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Sparkee

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:59:21 PM

OK, I'll mention the elephant in the room,-
Are we even minining anything today? The total line is almost completly flat since the last payout.

Looks like I picked the wrong day to jump into this pool.

As for ways of camparing pools, the thing that everyone seems to be missing is that this pool has an inconsistent unexchanged. The easiest way to take this into account I believe is to calculate the BTC/day/MH on the Total balance (immature+unex+balance), not on the payout. Sure this may be off a little if the estimated exchage rate changes but, this change is a lot less than the amount of variation in the unexchanged amount. Afterall, your going to get the unexchanged amount at some point, why not include it in the calculation for the day that you actually earned it?

As for worrying about a payout at 1:30 or 4:30, yes that will skew a single number, but after 10 -20 days the variation will be averaged out and be insignificant since for each shorther day their is a longer one right next to it. (The unexchanged issue is a much bigger factor IMO).
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:11:31 AM

OK, I'll mention the elephant in the room,-
Are we even minining anything today? The total line is almost completly flat since the last payout.

Looks like I picked the wrong day to jump into this pool.

As for ways of camparing pools, the thing that everyone seems to be missing is that this pool has an inconsistent unexchanged. The easiest way to take this into account I believe is to calculate the BTC/day/MH on the Total balance (immature+unex+balance), not on the payout. Sure this may be off a little if the estimated exchage rate changes but, this change is a lot less than the amount of variation in the unexchanged amount. Afterall, your going to get the unexchanged amount at some point, why not include it in the calculation for the day that you actually earned it?

As for worrying about a payout at 1:30 or 4:30, yes that will skew a single number, but after 10 -20 days the variation will be averaged out and be insignificant since for each shorther day their is a longer one right next to it. (The unexchanged issue is a much bigger factor IMO).

We could be carrying 1000BTC in Unexchanged. But who cares? In my BTC wallet is all that matters.

phzi

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:56:14 AM

Not to mention big chunks of MC's unexchanged have a habbit of 'losing' 20%+ value when actually traded.

If you are still mining here (god knows why...), try wafflepool. You'll be impressed, I am confident in that.
CraftyMiner

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:29:14 AM

Not to mention big chunks of MC's unexchanged have a habbit of 'losing' 20%+ value when actually traded.

If you are still mining here (god knows why...), try wafflepool. You'll be impressed, I am confident in that.

After getting fed-up with MC lack of communication and shitty payouts I jumped ship a week or so back. The results are, unfortunately, that I'm pretty disappointed by my payouts on Waffle, Clever and AltCoinPlex.

I think the reality is that, although H20 did a shitty job of communicating since about 2 weeks after the pool was launched, the low profits are more to do with BTC price almost halving in past 2 weeks.

This is a low period, folks. Grit your teeth and we'll get through it. I think the best thing people can do right now is keep mining but not stress over the profits too much. Instead go out and tell people about BTC and how great it is. Tell them it's going to survive the Mt.Gox disaster. That Bitcoin is the future of digital payments. What we all need right now is a stronger BTC economy, with more real-world business accepting bitcoins for coffees and pizzas, etc. This is what will push the price back up - people using it.
zneww

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:37:38 AM

After getting fed-up with MC lack of communication and shitty payouts I jumped ship a week or so back. The results are, unfortunately, that I'm pretty disappointed by my payouts on Waffle, Clever and AltCoinPlex.

I think the reality is that, although H20 did a shitty job of communicating since about 2 weeks after the pool was launched, the low profits are more to do with BTC price almost halving in past 2 weeks.

This is a low period, folks. Grit your teeth and we'll get through it. I think the best thing people can do right now is keep mining but not stress over the profits too much. Instead go out and tell people about BTC and how great it is. Tell them it's going to survive the Mt.Gox disaster. That Bitcoin is the future of digital payments. What we all need right now is a stronger BTC economy, with more real-world business accepting bitcoins for coffees and pizzas, etc. This is what will push the price back up - people using it.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
caution

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:05:07 AM

I'll say this, he's communicating more

Unfortunately, we mined a bad fork of KARM today for several hours.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:08:08 AM

I love mining forks.  Think I might just go back to Litecoin.  I kind of miss having two currencies sometimes...
Shastada

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:34:35 AM

Not bad idea with a LTC line in there. Anyone know where can I get good stats for LTC to BTC per MHs?

Clevermining has a LTC line on its graph that updates daily. Not sure where they get their data but you can pull that maybe

http://www.clevermining.com/profits
falsealarm_bf

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:56:06 AM

Here we go, another genius statement. Attributing the recent downturn here to the BTC crash is faulty logic. In fact, a BTC crash where alternate coints are "relatively" stable, should yield us a better BTC per MHs rate. That does not obviously happen, yet it should be the pool operator's job to find coins for which it does and NOT leave things stagnant for more than two weeks resulting a mass exodus.

By the way, if this was due to recent issues with the BTC market, how do the other two major exchanges fare better? They are not rolling in BTC but are hashing more coins that MC does.
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:38:29 AM

What a load of bullshit ... I have had 8 days straight minimum +25% payouts compared to this cunt ...

It has never gone below .6 btc per day for my 65m farm

On here is was .18 .3 .45 and some days I would get excited by .55 ...Now there was 2 days above .6 over a period of 2 weeks but when u have 10 sub .3 days ..WHO GIVES A FUCK as its all bullshit ...

BTW i have mined on and off @ this cunts site for the last 6 months ...its always been the same .. 2 steps forward 1 step back

OBJECT NOT FOUND
CraftyMiner

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:19:31 AM

What a load of bullshit ... I have had 8 days straight minimum +25% payouts compared to this cunt ...

On here is was .18 .3 .45 and some days I would get excited by .55 ...Now there was 2 days above .6 over a period of 2 weeks but when u have 10 sub .3 days ..WHO GIVES A FUCK as its all bullshit ...

BTW i have mined on and off @ this cunts site for the last 6 months ...its always been the same .. 2 steps forward 1 step back

Dudes, it's not a load of bullshit. I tested 2 days Waffle, 2 days Clever and a day and a half ALtCoinPlex - got about .01 BTC on ALtCoinPlex for 36 hours with 8GH... Waffle and Clever returned me .04 - .06 for 8GH. It's still pretty shit.

If you look at dustcoin or coinwarz the profitable coin spikes are short-lived, and are few and far between. A month ago these sites predicted I would earn $2500 per month with my 8GH - now the highest paying coin will earn me about $1000 per month. None of these coins are spiking high, so there isn't huge profit in coin switching.

Additionally the price of LTC and other alt currencies tends to follow BTC, when BTC drops LTC follows. 1 LTC is about $15 USD right now. A month ago it was up around $25.
Biggen

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:56:47 PM

How are you guys till mining here? He admits to mining a bad fork and.... Crickets...  No, "I'm sorry" or "Fees reduced today for my stupidity" or anything of the sort.

But the sheep still follow the herd.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:59:13 PM

How are you guys till mining here? He admits to mining a bad fork and.... Crickets...  No, "I'm sorry" or "Fees reduced today for my stupidity" or anything of the sort.

But the sheep still follow the herd.
. . . and the attention seekers still continue to troll for attention. Roll Eyes

. . . and the popcorn eaters continue to watch and laugh at them
Gaalahaad

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:31:24 PM

Dudes, it's not a load of bullshit. I tested 2 days Waffle, 2 days Clever and a day and a half ALtCoinPlex - got about .01 BTC on ALtCoinPlex for 36 hours with 8GH... Waffle and Clever returned me .04 - .06 for 8GH. It's still pretty shit.

If you look at dustcoin or coinwarz the profitable coin spikes are short-lived, and are few and far between. A month ago these sites predicted I would earn $2500 per month with my 8GH - now the highest paying coin will earn me about $1000 per month. None of these coins are spiking high, so there isn't huge profit in coin switching.

Additionally the price of LTC and other alt currencies tends to follow BTC, when BTC drops LTC follows. 1 LTC is about $15 USD right now. A month ago it was up around $25.

I went back to MC for ~ one day, 2 days ago, after a mistake in estimating the gains from the main graph. I "got" half what I got at Waffle in the last ~24 hours. I said "got" because everything is in unexchanged, and god only knows when and how much I will be paid. Take a look at pool picker, MC has been largely underperforming over the last 10 days. Of course3 you can stay there because you like it and there's no argument about that. But saying that all pools perform the same is just not facts, at least over periods like the last week or 10 days.
DannyAves

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:37:41 PM

I love mining forks.  Think I might just go back to Litecoin.  I kind of miss having two currencies sometimes...

Did I just get forked???
caution

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:46:57 PM

if you have 8gh/s and only getting .04-.06/day you're doing something wrong...today I have 0.01765077 for 1.5Mh/s & 0.01439347 for 1.2 Mh/s on Waffle.
Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510] 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 »
  Print  

Jump to: