Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:40:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10467 times)
Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:05:23 AM

Life if mortal. Nobody can live to see the world after 100 years. Again to survive today funding is mandatory. Hence, the necessity is to create a recurring source of funds that would secure the minimum material necessities of our daily lives. Once this process is established, we can move into expansion or diversification without disturbing the already established process. Hence, we slowly need to move into a recurring process of magnification of fund inflow. Even if we are at 60 it is never to late to start the process. We may be born poor, but at least we can die very rich.
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:07:26 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
It's never too late to invest. The cost of bitcoin will grow, as its popularity grows every day. Thus, more people learn about it and invest Smiley
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:14:46 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?

It's always never too late to invest on bitcoins. So better start late than never start at all even if the price today is really expensive for each bitcoin. It'll start maybe mid 2018 where you can buy some things with btc but not all stores will adopt this kind of scheme and no new big company yet will embrace bitcoins as a mode of payment.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:46:52 AM

Actually alot of us misses the train while bitcoins price is very low..but i can see that its still profitable if we invest now for its price continue to fluctuates and still growing everyday.Bitcoin still doesn't own the whole worlds population thats why i can see that theres still a chance to make profit if we invest this time,while there were huge demands in the market and some countries legalizes bitcoins popularity rises and if it rises demands and price also rises,though no one can predict how much it will rise  but i know it will.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:02:15 AM

I agree it's better late we can still use even feel the result of bitcoin and it's easy to buy what we want, than not to know bitcoin, it will not taste good and easy if we do not have bitcoin.
connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:07:00 AM

we are all expecting that actually,but i guess the correction might happen but not that big dump.
still worth a shot trying to invest i guess.
but for me ill wait for it to be corrected before buying btc again.the price was so high atm.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:11:01 AM

Yes I agree. Even when i am studying, in some of my classes i am late. But its better late. At least i tried. I am late in learning about bitcoin but still i am earning. Its really interesting and I am happy.
alval

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:39:06 AM

it's long term investment. it's okay if you were late to start invest in bitcoint
but there are also alternative , there are tons of a lot altcoin have still growing in capital itself
so don't be afraid to start dude

- great step start from first step that you have taken
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:51:43 AM

It's better to be late than never. Bitcoin is a long term investment so we can't say that it's too late for us at least we try to join and who knows the best of luck awaits us this time. Though we are late informed or we encounter bitcoin late lets just exert extra effort and know what bitcoin is for us to be productive. There's no regret in joining late because the price of bitcoin is always increasing and what others earned tight time will come we can also earn. Can't wait to see what is the future of bitcoin and I know at the right time bitcoin is really a big blessing to all of us.
InsightCryp.to

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:55:48 AM

It's never too late. Now, is always the best time to invest. Even the experts, won't be able to tell if the Market will go down or app. As long as you trust your investment strategies, and stick to it. You should enjoy the hype and ride it while it's still sky rocketing! There's a lot of room for the Bitcoin to grow, but, I am still hoping that it will crash soon, so I could buy at the cheapest price as possible! :p

:white_circle: WHIRL :white_circle:
SOCIALLY DRIVEN PAY-IT-FORWARD CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:56:04 AM

Never think it to be late, people might mention the price in relation to the time period from which got into usage terming it to be late. In reality we're in the early days of growth, maybe the current price seems unaffordable. On the other hand the growth is expected to continue.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:01:08 AM

yes, I don't think it is late will I can say it is just a start it has to go a very long way.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
hndrk10

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:10:34 AM

I got into crypto a little late myself, around Sept - Nov. But, seeing the price surge right now, I have no regrets. It's better to invest later than never, I agree with your topic title here.

Share Button With Blockchain Profit    ●   SHARPAY.io   ●   Globally Top 1 Active ICO on ICObench
██████████████             TOKEN SALE BONUS 40%   BUY NOW  ◄             ██████████████
ANN THREAD      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      WHITEPAPER
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:15:03 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 07:42:46 AM by felipe04

we are not late even we start this year only because the price is still growing day by day so it's repeat only the cycle of crypto.We can say anything or predict crypto but still there is no assurance here because of the volatile price,I think the best to do is risk now some money then wait for profit or think also that we can lose here in crypto,focus your mind in all possibility and plan to earn here while we can.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:16:18 AM

Don't be carried away by several news and announcements that are spreading FUDs that everything about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is a bubble and that it will burst anytime. Be aware that Bitcoin is already old enough to stand on its own. There are people who sincerely believe in the purpose and advocacy of Bitcoin. For as long as these people remain in their belief and trust in Bitcoin, it will remain solid and strong.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:42:29 AM

It's actually not too late to invest in bitcoin. As the price of bitcoin is ever increasing, you will make profit in just few months.
The price of bitcoin may rise and fall but surely the number of times it has risen surpasses the number of times it has fallen. So it is unpredictable that the price of bitcoin has a peak from it must start to decrease.
You don't have to necessarily rely on banks or 3rd party to sell your bitcoins. You can sell them here on bitcointalk.
There are some companies that have accepted bitcoin as a means of payment e.g Microsoft  and I read a thread that say Amazon has also accepted bitcoin as a means of payment

katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:24:49 AM

I agree it's better late we can still use even feel the result of bitcoin and it's easy to buy what we want, than not to know bitcoin, it will not taste good and easy if we do not have bitcoin.
Yes I agree too, It's better to be late than never because bitcoin is a long term investment so we can't say that it's too late for us at least we try to join and who knows the best of luck always wait. there's no regret in joining late because the price of bitcoin is always increasing and it is good for everyone.
Correct, no one can say what happen in the future and there is no late investment in crypto currency every time the value was changed, much better to have coins than nothing we have a chance to get profit by buyinh bitcoin or other coin then hold it for long period of time surely it will generates good income.
Rayner77

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:27:48 AM

I totally agree with you. There's no better time to invest than today. However, if you are only here to do short term trades, make sure you time your entry well.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:30:04 AM

It is true that the price of the bitcoin is really high now, but there was never a late moment on trading bitcoin. Imagine those people who said that they were late on the past years ? Its also the same now. Prices can become higher in the future and who knows, maybe it will triple the price some time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:42:46 AM

You can enter in this crypto market any time as it is just start of running train and it has no end and you can enter at any station. You are never late if your horizon is long term

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: