Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:41:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10462 times)
cryptofeel

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:27:32 AM

Its good you jumped in, but if you look at the market currently, you know that just jumping in is not smart as the markets remain largely unpredictable. Its always good that a proper market survey is carried it to avoid the pitfalls of what occurred last year. The risk must be taken calculatedly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:31:22 AM

Yes it is better to come even late than never. Let's compare it to cryptocurrency. I'm late here to know all about bitcoin I'm since January only and I feel that "I'm not late". There's a lot of new participants here on forum which they think that they're late or let's put it here on forum, I think I'm late because there is a merit system a week only after I activated my account. Many says that ranking up will not happen for newbies. I just want to say that you're not late!
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

Yes, it's better late than never ptomchto how the bitcoin falls in the price it can be bought at a cheaper price and then hope that it will rise again in value but better sell and invest in other crypto projects like Socratus
collision00

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

there are still hazard in putting resources into bitcoin on the grounds that bitcoin is unstable we don't know whether the cost will keep on increasing or not. . but since of the cost increment individuals are pulling in to contribute and more individuals are contributing that is the reason the cost of bitcoin is getting more costly.. Purchase little sum that you can stand to lose is alright just to get the advantages of cost increment..
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
We will lose many opportunities if we will not make investment with cryptocurrency. Most of the people in my community are now interested to buy bitcoins because they are now aware on how profitable is the bitcoin and the advantages that they can get.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:30:45 PM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
We will lose many opportunities if we will not make investment with cryptocurrency. Most of the people in my community are now interested to buy bitcoins because they are now aware on how profitable is the bitcoin and the advantages that they can get.
As of now bitcoin is considerably losing value. More than that, there is no expected increase to its value until the holiday season. I believe it would take two more years for bitcoin to get back on its feet and regain its losses altogether. But that doesn't mean it would go even more down this year. I believe that by the year end, bitcoin would be as much as 10000$ in value. So just stay positive.

fritzvillarin

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

I embark my journey on 3rd quarter of 2017  which I thought was, very late but it's before the all time high and crypto was booming at the end of quater 2017. Of course, I made a little profit from my investment. Then, I started to question  what if I buy this at this amount. Then on 2nd quarter of 2018 the market to started crash and the price of altcoins below their ICO price. I bought some and realized that there is no late in investment as long as you start now.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

If you are reading news and updates everyday, you will know that the price of the bitcoin will become more valuable. The bitcoin will easily overcome this challenges because it has power in the cryptocurrency market. There are now many big companies who wants to accept bitcoin as payment.

sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

That is better to be late at least you gained money because if you do not join of course you will not gain money at all so it is much better gained something instead of nothing. Do not be afraid or be shy if you think that you are late in this league always remember that the price are volatile so you can always go and re enter into the cryptocurrency because the price becomes cheap again. Just have courage in oarticipaying into new things. Dont be too anxious
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:27:25 PM

this is just a negative viewpoint to have, you could of always gotten in earlier.  Is it stupid to buy amazon stock at 1k usd when you could have gotten it under 10 dollars? No it is not.  The thing is at the low prices the investors were taking on huge risks with an uncertain future so they deserve to be rewarded fairly.
kavabanga07

Activity: 143
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

like it was preticted btcusd broke 6500 support. now we are under that restitance and we'r moving in descending channel. I still believe that we'r targeting 4800. If we'd break 6500 resistance, we'd have an opportunity to buy at least 500$ untill 7k Othwerwise i don't advise to buy untill 5k. IMHO
kenellis2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:12:32 PM

My opinion, in the long term, cryptocurrency market will only grow, so you have nothing to worry. But the risk of this market remains.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:14:06 PM

Yes it is better late than never because if you don't try here I think you will be atone it. Other are late because they wait for a long time just like my friend he want to be part of the bitcoin but he just need to wait for the right time because there is a right time to join here in bitcoin.

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:21:59 PM

There is never too late in bitcoin even if you think you are because of how much higher the prices are after many years since it was created. But the value of bitcoin never stop rising after corrections so it is never too late to invest especially when you are planning for long term investment.
I agree on you mate, everyone of us has the perfect opportunity in this technology and their is no late in here as price will be ups and downs. Just be patient to wait for the best price to gain profits.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

I think is better late than never but is ever a risk it depend how you could invest, for me is still a great investment!
I agree in this. Sometimes its better to be late when you know something is waiting for you. Everything takes time so just wait patiently to get a huge profit

zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

I think is better late than never but is ever a risk it depend how you could invest, for me is still a great investment!
I agree in this. Sometimes its better to be late when you know something is waiting for you. Everything takes time so just wait patiently to get a huge profit

It's never good to be late. Ask you wife what will/would happen if you're late for your wedding. Grin
As for BTC we're lucky to get the second chance to hop on the train.
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:55:58 PM

I think it's actually better late than never because bitcoin is an asset and bitcoin can be a source of income so I think late is better than nothing and in my opinion it's not too late while we still have a great will Wink
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:01:16 PM

I hope you didn't invest much during the top. Now would be a good time to to enter the market. There can't be a more better time than a bear phase to buy Bitcoins. Also try to daily cost average instead of going all in as you might end up buying the top otherwise. Also try to buy the dips.
Sakura0990

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:12:24 PM

I think bitcoin will increase this year! If you want to keep long, you should choose a reasonable point
dbutp

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

Bitcoin has appeared for 10 years but many people have known bitcoin for a short time. It is too late, but I think it is still a good time to invest in bitcoin. You should store bitcoin and wait. I think the price of bitcoin will increase soon.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: