Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10462 times)
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:55:05 AM

yes you are right, you can be late and that doesn't matter because being late means you have tried your best but the results are only late, different from people who don't want or don't want to try it so that the person can't get experience because they don't want to try things new.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:16:40 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?

You’re lucky enough to get into crypto the moment bubbles covering the whole market,and if you have come to buy and sold the purchased coins before the December ends because that is the time where all the biggest gains happened many of us were come to get lots of money from the pumping coins that time

But saying this words nowadays are too complicated as unpredictable market is running the place and sp few who can gather big profit
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:17:33 PM

Considering the price has been low for a while now I think it may get bigger soon. However I do not believe it will get bigger like 10k or 20k or something like that, no. I think if you purchase right now it may go for like 7k or something slightly over that price otherwise we are not going on a bull run.

Yes, you are late and if you purchase right now you will be luckier than the people who bought during the ATH prices (what were they thinking) however do not expect a lambo at your door tomorrow. The chances are you are going to make a %10 return if you are luck and that is about the limit of what you can do.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:22:44 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 02:59:32 PM by ThunderCatSteve

Considering the price has been low for a while now I think it may get bigger soon. However I do not believe it will get bigger like 10k or 20k or something like that, no. I think if you purchase right now it may go for like 7k or something slightly over that price otherwise we are not going on a bull run.

Yes, you are late and if you purchase right now you will be luckier than the people who bought during the ATH prices (what were they thinking) however do not expect a lambo at your door tomorrow. The chances are you are going to make a %10 return if you are luck and that is about the limit of what you can do.

chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

You need to view it because crypto foreign currencies continue to be within their childhood. Bitcoin may be the very first crypto everybody listens to regarding you are able to usually commit a few in to bitcoin plus some much more in to alts. It is just as well past due as soon as it's more than as well as we're really far through which.
tepakpak

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:56:46 PM

It's never too late if you have confidence, now is the right time to buy and you will get big profits in the future. Just need to be patient to get your benefits.
husnanparebok

Activity: 182
Merit: 43

Just Post Junk Posts

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

In the long term, cryptocurrency market will only grow, so you have nothing to fear. But the risk of a correction remains.

Yes, for experienced trader, there is nothing to fear! they understand the market. some times go down deeply. some times go up. and they know when the rigth time to start to invest and holding BTC for long term. so, i suggest you to learn more from experienced trader. You will believe the brigth future of cryptocurrency, in this poin, brigth future of Bitcoin. Dont worry to much brother.

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:44:33 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?

When you make this thread on December 16, 2017 including one of the days of bullrun happened, for me that day is the most beautiful memory which probably will not happen again. With your entry into the crypto business at the time, it was a choice and days that were very precise where the price of bitcoin at that time continued to grow sticking out, beyond predictions before. BITCOIN IS AMAZING.

In the long term, cryptocurrency market will only grow, so you have nothing to fear. But the risk of a correction remains.

Of course, because the thing has already become the law of the cryptocurrency market what we need to do is just by anticipating it.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:31:05 AM

You can always join cryptocurrency in the market, that is the reason why there are a lot of people today who are still investing every time the market price is dropping because they knew that bitcoins is very profitable depending on the situation in the market.

MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

indeed it will be better late than never, but you also have to be able to see and analyze the market well, so invest at the right time so that you will still be able to get profit and not just panic to buy

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:38:06 AM

Yes, for experienced trader, there is nothing to fear! they understand the market. some times go down deeply. some times go up. and they know when the rigth time to start to invest and holding BTC for long term. so, i suggest you to learn more from experienced trader. You will believe the brigth future of cryptocurrency, in this poin, brigth future of Bitcoin. Dont worry to much brother.
That is the price change that occurs in the crypto market. sometimes prices rise and fall. when prices go down you don't need to be afraid let alone panic because it will only bring you losses because of the wrong choices. don't be afraid of temporary conditions because in the future prices will be much more high. that's why it's better late to buy right now than you waste a big chance in the future
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:19:59 AM

Well the moment you posted this thread is the right and perfect time to invest since thats the start of the bubble .on that day the price supremacy break the highest value the cryptocurrency has ever had but hoping that you sold that same token before the mid of January because thats the start of crying time when more than half of investors are bleeding with their capitals

Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

Yes, you are better off late than not daring to try anything new, do not let you feel comfortable in the zone, you should be able to find other information to try and grow the assets you have. don't be afraid to try something new.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:32:10 AM

Yes, you are better off late than not daring to try anything new, do not let you feel comfortable in the zone, you should be able to find other information to try and grow the assets you have. don't be afraid to try something new.

I was in your position many times before and I was not highly motivated when the price reached 1000 USD then 2000 USD because I thought that bitcoin reached the highest level and I was waiting for big crashes but this did not happened as much as I wanted and the price went too high and I was really really surprised by the time and the trend that was happening and we saw the price up to 20k USD which I gave up investing more at this high price, now it is different and 10-12k is pretty good.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

Are you sure about taking a step in this current situation? the price will be unstable at this moment, it's hard to predict whether you'll get profit or just loss yours. Of course the prices will raise even until touching 60,000 that will make you regret it, but you also has to know the price can be much worse than our expectation. So, don't be such in hurry, you need to think calmly and prepare for all probabilities ahead. be patient, that's really necessary.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:45:38 AM

It's never too late to invest in bitcoin. Indeed, we didn't invest bitcoin from the start, but the benefits of bitcoin will always be there all the time, start investing in bitcoin and get your profits.

I disagree with you. There were many situations when investing in bitcoin is like suicide because the price was so high that only fool could buy it at 20.000$. We must be very attentive to the changes in the market.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:47:00 AM

It's never too late to invest in bitcoin. Indeed, we didn't invest bitcoin from the start, but the benefits of bitcoin will always be there all the time, start investing in bitcoin and get your profits.

I disagree with you. There were many situations when investing in bitcoin is like suicide because the price was so high that only fool could buy it at 20.000$. We must be very attentive to the changes in the market.

not all times the price is high , cant you see the current market today ? all  cryptos are still down which means it is not actually a suicide to buy some coins and make it as your investment so that you can earn something on the future but lets say the price is cheap , there are still some people ( specifically poorer ones ) that cant possibly buy a coin .  so overall i totally disagree on the title of this thread  . "better late than never"  isnt really applicable to everyone  .
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

Whether we like it or not, cryptocurrencies are already the next big thing not only in payment system but for investment  too. Even if the market is no down, it won't stop me from believing for what benefits that i can get.

Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:31:24 PM

It really depends on what you're looking for, if you are looking to make millions of dollars out of your investment in bitcoin and you only want to put a few dollars in it then it is too late, but if you're looking to gain good profits in a reasonable amount of time and to invest a good amount of money then you are not too late.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:20:55 PM

Bitcoin investment is better late than never. The value of this coin is volatile that is why the value today is lower than the past months. However, if you invest now, soon you will realize your profit will start to grow. There is nothing wrong to try investing on it. Some government started to utilize the value of cryptocurrency. There is no doubt that someday, the value will rise and our investment will grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: