Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:34:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRL] Oyster Pearl predictions  (Read 11440 times)
joshwaan

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:41:42 PM

peoples misusing ethereum blockchain, its not only for fund raising
you should prove your idea before ico,
now its trading lesser than ico price

but this I think contribute a lot on making ethereum platform kicking due ethereum being buy in demand to use as gas in transactions.

How much gas price so I set for my 0.015 ETH It goes to do it and displays Sorry, we are unable to locate that Transaction Hash
ksgerb

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:59:41 PM

but this I think contribute a lot on making ethereum platform kicking due ethereum being buy in demand to use as gas in transactions.

How much gas price so I set for my 0.015 ETH It goes to do it and displays Sorry, we are unable to locate that Transaction Hash

Currently I'm using 50gwei gas price I don't have idea but ethereum network has been slow down since yesterday like what happen when there is cryptokitties issue.
joshwaan

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:30:01 PM

Currently I'm using 50gwei gas price I don't have idea but ethereum network has been slow down since yesterday like what happen when there is cryptokitties issue.

so higher I go more chance it's got sending to my wallet

Huh   Pending showing this do I wait a few hours?   
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:43:07 PM

For the time being , you have to be patient.

rhaegonz

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:24:06 PM

already available on kucoin, i added 9000 PRL more to my portfolio, lets see the price in a few months
Qrivium

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:12:24 PM

Okay, I just started looking into this project and find it interesting. 

I have a background in media and well aware of the problems Bruno is hoping to address here.  I have some questions

1) Most people are not tech savvy and cyber hacks and news of such hacks will only gain more media attention.  I think many consumers when asked to lease some CPU will be very nervous to do so.  Many will think it makes their data vulnerable.   Curious as to how the project will address this issue?

2). If consumers allow sites to use their CPU and then the consumers device gets hacked they will automatically think PRL is the cause.     Even if the cause of the hack is unrelated to PRL, it is not a big stretch to think the consumer will think PRL is to blame.  This will cause bad publicity and the legal ramifications for the content site involved could be enough to scare users and content providers away.  Does PRL address this concern?

3). What system does PRl have in place to sign up content providers?   

4). What stops others offering similar service to PRL.  In other words how high are the barriers to entry?

5). What happens to PRL if IOTA runs into technical roadblocks?

Thanks everyone.  Very interesting project. Smiley.  Smiley
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:16:16 PM

I have not seen anything like PRL yesterday before. The developer called and the commmunity has answered. He has put 25 mil prl up for sale on ED. He was able to pay the bounty manager, get all the needed hardware for the project and make the other 2 developers full time. Most of those PRL from the developer fund are gone by now. The sale started yesterday afternoon...

Today listing on Kucoin which is not binance but still good and as soon as the remaining pearl from the developer fund are sold the sky is the limit. Market Cap is 2 mil at this stage and the project is not some vague idea but related to the Iota tangle.

See you all on the moon with this one!
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:18:09 PM

I have not seen anything like PRL yesterday before. The developer called and the commmunity has answered. He has put 25 mil prl up for sale on ED. He was able to pay the bounty manager, get all the needed hardware for the project and make the other 2 developers full time. Most of those PRL from the developer fund are gone by now. The sale started yesterday afternoon...

Today listing on Kucoin which is not binance but still good and as soon as the remaining pearl from the developer fund are sold the sky is the limit. Market Cap is 2 mil at this stage and the project is not some vague idea but related to the Iota tangle.

https://t.me/oysterprotocol

There is a handful of people who can give you detailed answers.
rezius

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:21:41 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 04:13:03 PM by rezius

I see no reason this can't be a $5 token one day with its 1.5M marketcap. That could be 150M if this project takes off.
tomwalsh (OP)

Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:29:18 PM

The sell walls are being annihilated.

I know i have sitting here watching them take blow after blow, at this rate by the end of the day they'll be gone! once 0.00009 wall is gone there's no stopping this thing! Huge profits soon!

As a matter of interest does anyone have any information on who placed these 5,000,000 PRL sell walls? They are all coming from the Ether_Delta_2 address so someone had them there and set the walls a while back I presume? Maybe devs selling a portion of their coins? Maybe a big investor in the ICO taking profit?

Anyway not long left, if you want this at bargain price you've only got today left to buy.
All aboard, train is leaving the station  Grin

tomwalsh (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:35:24 PM

Oh very interesting, I missed that discussion.

I can say then that I am very glad this is where the volume has gone. Good to know it will be used to secure the development of the project in the near future. I can see this being a strong community around this token, considering the level involvement at such an early stage.

rhaegonz

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:39:34 PM

The sell walls are being annihilated.

I know i have sitting here watching them take blow after blow, at this rate by the end of the day they'll be gone! once 0.00009 wall is gone there's no stopping this thing! Huge profits soon!

As a matter of interest does anyone have any information on who placed these 5,000,000 PRL sell walls? They are all coming from the Ether_Delta_2 address so someone had them there and set the walls a while back I presume? Maybe devs selling a portion of their coins? Maybe a big investor in the ICO taking profit?

Anyway not long left, if you want this at bargain price you've only got today left to buy.
All aboard, train is leaving the station  Grin

Somebody said in telegram that is a dev funds wall, NOT sure if it's true.
rezius

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:14:55 PM

The constant sell of the Dev Fund for funds needed and only being on EtherDelta kept this coins price low. Now the DevFund is almost all gone and it's on Kucoin which is a fairly decent exchange. Could see this being 10 cents within a couple of weeks. And $3 in one year.
tomwalsh (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:19:07 PM

The constant sell of the Dev Fund for funds needed and only being on EtherDelta kept this coins price low. Now the DevFund is almost all gone and it's on Kucoin which is a fairly decent exchange. Could see this being 10 cents within a couple of weeks. And $3 in one year.

I think you're being too conservative. Price is already 6.5 cents so 10 cents is more likely as soon as the sell wall is gone, not a few weeks.
As for 3$ its anyone's guess when that could happen.

wc87

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:54:39 PM

I think 10 cents is happening the second the last sell wall breaks down. At this pace, that will be this evening.
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:37:21 PM

i saw a wall worth 258 eth on 0.00008 but currently there is 124 worth eth wall and there is another wall worth 550 eth or 5million PRL.
Is this normal ? is it not from DEV Fund ? Dev Fund should be locked normally , cuz they can manipulate the price.
its good that its listed on Kucoin but its a small exchange with low volume.

joshwaan

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:52:15 PM

For the time being , you have to be patient.

np just wondering if dont it right been about 5 hours only deposting 0.011 and gas at 18
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:15:44 PM

This project is goinf to ride the hype of IOTA success, this is a good project but I don't know how dedicated the team is to the project long term, this is essential for the actual development and not price speculations going on on this forum
Synozeer

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:31:06 PM

I just bought a big bag at .00008 after hearing about this on multiple places. At this low price and low marketcap, there's a good chance you can get some nice multiples regardless of how the project does.
rezius

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:57:05 PM

Hype alone will get 10x right now imo. Marketing is finally under way. Product delivered and successful? 100-200x in my opinion which is only $5-10. Do your own research though, just my opinion of course.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: