Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRL] Oyster Pearl predictions  (Read 11438 times)
wenxop

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

oyster could reach the same values ​​of early January around $ 3, supported now in the airdrop and if the project is improved even more, we would have more expectations in the medium and short term

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

Oyster is the Bitcoin of our time. No other concept is as innovative and disruptive.  SHL airdrop -> 5 USD, Binance Listing -> 10 USD.  Main net and Media coverage -> 20 USD latest by end of April.

remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:52:14 PM

Oyster is the Bitcoin of our time. No other concept is as innovative and disruptive.  SHL airdrop -> 5 USD, Binance Listing -> 10 USD.  Main net and Media coverage -> 20 USD latest by end of April.

The prices you gave are not crazy at all man. This coin is something really disrupting in the industry. My major HODLING in my portfolio. Glad to be in since 0,007 USD.

thomascr9695

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

OPQ

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

Oyster is the Bitcoin of our time. No other concept is as innovative and disruptive.  SHL airdrop -> 5 USD, Binance Listing -> 10 USD.  Main net and Media coverage -> 20 USD latest by end of April.

The prices you gave are not crazy at all man. This coin is something really disrupting in the industry. My major HODLING in my portfolio. Glad to be in since 0,007 USD.

You must have many many prls  Shocked

OPACITY
dwarfik

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

Where I can buy these and is it right time to buy these tokens.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oyster/#markets

In crypto, you never now but Oyster seems to be a new star in crypto space. Plenty of things to happen next month - 1:1 SHL airdrop, coin burn, testnet B release...
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

Where I can buy these and is it right time to buy these tokens.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oyster/#markets

In crypto, you never now but Oyster seems to be a new star in crypto space. Plenty of things to happen next month - 1:1 SHL airdrop, coin burn, testnet B release...
Exactly right, better HODL and wait for ATH. How exciting it would be this coming month and ofcourse I think release of the product this april will be huge pump of oyster. As said by the team $48 would be the price of 1 prl at the time community will tend to used oyster pearl and even more someday.
Juulke

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

I wish I participated in the ICO of this one.  Wink

Nevertheless, this I HOLD my $PRL and buy some more so I have as many as possible before the airdrop. I'm sure the price will go up when the main net is launched! My prediction mid-April is $ 6,50 per $PRL.
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

PRL immediately drove to a high price, https: //coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oyster/
the development is interesting enough to note, the price of $ 4 will soon be achieved in the near future, sorry it is my predection

dwarfik

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:11:18 AM

People often compare Oyster to Sia, storj and BAT ... here is an interesting review to read:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Oyster/comments/7x6804/info_why_oyster_is_better_than_bat_sia_storj_why/

My point to the comment that says that people won't want to give their CPU power to "mining". Rendering ads also consumes power but what is worse, it slows down the website loading and when on mobile, it consumes mobile data... Personally, I would love to give anything but mobile data to website owners to generate revenue.
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

People often compare Oyster to Sia, storj and BAT ... here is an interesting review to read:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Oyster/comments/7x6804/info_why_oyster_is_better_than_bat_sia_storj_why/

My point to the comment that says that people won't want to give their CPU power to "mining". Rendering ads also consumes power but what is worse, it slows down the website loading and when on mobile, it consumes mobile data... Personally, I would love to give anything but mobile data to website owners to generate revenue.
There are some balances and checks in place for this purpose, in order to not overload the cpu used for the blockchain's computations. It shouldnt be as intrusive as javascript mining hi-jacking that gives 0 fucks about your user experience.
bigboy61

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

I think this idea has some serious flaws. In fact, I believe the project will fail because people don't want their CPUs being used for mining. Period. They don't want adds, but they want to mine Cryptos for someone else even less. Just look at the recent headlines about crypto-currency mining adds. I know they aren't the same. However, when people hear about this, they are going to equate it with the same thing. If it ever makes it mainstream, their will be major backlash.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:01:40 PM

I think this idea has some serious flaws. In fact, I believe the project will fail because people don't want their CPUs being used for mining. Period. They don't want adds, but they want to mine Cryptos for someone else even less. Just look at the recent headlines about crypto-currency mining adds. I know they aren't the same. However, when people hear about this, they are going to equate it with the same thing. If it ever makes it mainstream, their will be major backlash.

I think it will be the opposite. There might be some short term public outrage, but after the 24hr news cycle moves on to something new then everyone will forget about it. The only ones who really pay attention will be people like us, which makes up a very small percent of total internet users.

bigboy61

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:13:32 PM

I think it will be the opposite. There might be some short term public outrage, but after the 24hr news cycle moves on to something new then everyone will forget about it. The only ones who really pay attention will be people like us, which makes up a very small percent of total internet users.

Hopefully. However, I wouldn't even be surprised if crypto-mining on user's laptops was banned via a law. It's something I definitely could see happening. At the very least, they are probably going to be forced to put up a banner asking user's permission to do it (similar to the cookie banner that shows up on a lot of sites now). I am not saying I want this to happen (I would like PRL to succeed)-I am just being realistic.
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:19:55 PM

Hopefully. However, I wouldn't even be surprised if crypto-mining on user's laptops was banned via a law. It's something I definitely could see happening. At the very least, they are probably going to be forced to put up a banner asking user's permission to do it (similar to the cookie banner that shows up on a lot of sites now). I am not saying I want this to happen (I would like PRL to succeed)-I am just being realistic.

I think i saw a photo that had a thing like this. Basically a popup, asking if you would like to display ads, or contribute part of your CPU in order to remove ads  Grin Looked pretty awsome, that you could choose like that.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:52:14 AM

That's what I thought at first. Then, I realized that current advertisers and websites are already quite intrusive. They used data from your search habits, and they insert files into your browser (cookies) that keep track of your activities. I think that Oyster's CPU-borrowing can become commonplace in the same way that cookies have.

Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:58:39 AM

That's what I thought at first. Then, I realized that current advertisers and websites are already quite intrusive. They used data from your search habits, and they insert files into your browser (cookies) that keep track of your activities. I think that Oyster's CPU-borrowing can become commonplace in the same way that cookies have.

If I had a choice between current ad trackers that snoop on your browsing history, or giving up a small % of CPU then I would definitely chose the CPU.

Juulke

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

If I had a choice between current ad trackers that snoop on your browsing history, or giving up a small % of CPU then I would definitely chose the CPU.

I'm with you - I prefer CPU above ads. It would best to give a website visitor a choice I think.
dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

if such a Project without Airdrop was made, it would be at the level of clinging. Seriously, sometimes the advertisements make people irritated and internet without ads would be much more useful, I believe.
black jam

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:26:48 AM

People forget that not only are ads intrusive, but they take up resources too. I think the Idea behind pearl's system is to take a tiny amount from each of a large base of users, its important that it is not detectable for the end user.
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:18:28 PM

if such a Project without Airdrop was made, it would be at the level of clinging. Seriously, sometimes the advertisements make people irritated and internet without ads would be much more useful, I believe.

Yeah agreed. I really think the best available option would be an option to choose, wether you would like to display ads, or contribute CPU for PRLs. But i also think they really need to cap CPU usage, so it doesn't go to like 100% and start up the fans at max speed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: