Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRL] Oyster Pearl predictions  (Read 11443 times)
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:08:08 PM

Could you please highlight me why mainnet is important , i do have poor information about those thing . I realised price havent went up even during airdrop , how we could expect prl to increase ??

Main net eventually means usage at some point. Usage is always good in crypto since crypto overall misses real use cases. Stuff like that drives the price up. I'm really looking forward. Oyster really is a great project and still very much under the radar.

Nothing to add.
Oyster Pearl will be big this year !!!
Like i said before buy before mainnet, because after that it will rise
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

You'll receive your SHL within one week after the snapshot which was taken yesterday at Block 5436000.
Thanks for the info! I am sure that soon the prices will start to grow again, because soon Mainnet release.

it is my one of the biggest regret.

i took it when it is ath. and i am holding. holding. and i except to hold 2 3 years to come back its ath value again.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:10:35 PM

You'll receive your SHL within one week after the snapshot which was taken yesterday at Block 5436000.
Thanks for the info! I am sure that soon the prices will start to grow again, because soon Mainnet release.

it is my one of the biggest regret.

i took it when it is ath. and i am holding. holding. and i except to hold 2 3 years to come back its ath value again.
I'm sure that ath will be in the next few months, and until the end of the year will be 2-3x. Good luck to us!

creativenl

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:10:44 AM

this is going to rise just after mainnet.
BOOOMMMMMM
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

Not sure it'll BOOM after main net, because you all know the "buy the rumor, sell the news"...

But 99% chances are that Oyster will experience stable and healthy growth. ATH? I don't think you'll have to wait 3 years man!

black jam

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

Im going to guess at $6-7 by EOY if the data storage is usable, more if the peg is higher than 64GB
karabiber

Activity: 1386
Merit: 677

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

this is going to rise just after mainnet.
BOOOMMMMMM

when will they release mainnet then? when will they distribute shell tokens? what will be the price of shell?
i can't open their website now. i don't know if it's my connection or fault by their end. can you answer my questions?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

Not sure it'll BOOM after main net, because you all know the "buy the rumor, sell the news"...

But 99% chances are that Oyster will experience stable and healthy growth. ATH? I don't think you'll have to wait 3 years man!

Oyster seems to be a good coin so the possibility of these to increase its price  would be high. Maybe for now it is experiencing some difficulties but I think most of the coins are experiencing the same thing. Anyway, there are still plenty of time to wait so I am sure Oyster will still increased its value as the days are passing by.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:36:44 PM

Could you please highlight me why mainnet is important , i do have poor information about those thing . I realised price havent went up even during airdrop , how we could expect prl to increase ??

*highlight = enlighten

The mainnet of the project is very important because unlike most projects and coins, PRL's dev team had been trying to develop the actual platform in which PRL and SHL can be use. Meaning, there will be an actual usage. They have done the beta testing and such, and now, mainnet will be released, soon. Therefore, if it come out as a success, PRL's price will surely rocket (Especially if a big company enters a partnership with PRL)

guneytasyurek

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:37:49 PM

*highlight = enlighten

The mainnet of the project is very important because unlike most projects and coins, PRL's dev team had been trying to develop the actual platform in which PRL and SHL can be use. Meaning, there will be an actual usage. They have done the beta testing and such, and now, mainnet will be released, soon. Therefore, if it come out as a success, PRL's price will surely rocket (Especially if a big company enters a partnership with PRL)

Thank you you really enlighten me Smiley
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:35:55 PM

buy prl now. its very cheap.
End of this month mainnet will be released so i hope you are getting in before that.

It's cheap for months. People spent all their fiat money to buy more Oyster. When is this gonna end?
It should be over 10 dollars already. Very slow progress, very slow.

You're so funny. Maybe you don't remember that PRL was 0,005$ in november. Still on the top 10 of most profitable coins of the last 6 months (PRL didn't even exist before...)

But maybe you entered PRL at $4  Grin

cryptoluke69

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:29:27 AM

I trust this coin. I think Oyster Pearl is cheap yet. I'm sure that ath will be in the next few months, and until the end of the year will be 3x. have enough potential for it

Mainnet is coming out in the next 8 days. It will hit 3x by then at this rate. ATH by end of May
creativenl

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:30:49 AM

I trust this coin. I think Oyster Pearl is cheap yet. I'm sure that ath will be in the next few months, and until the end of the year will be 3x. have enough potential for it

Mainnet is coming out in the next 8 days. It will hit 3x by then at this rate. ATH by end of May

It has the potential to go back at ath the end of may.
But we really need a new exchange to surpass this level.
Juulke

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:17:01 PM

When mainnet is released new exchanges will be listing PRL for sure. Imagine what it will do to the price AND volume if PRL will be listed on Binance/Bittrex/...
langdong

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:39:38 PM

When mainnet is released new exchanges will be listing PRL for sure. Imagine what it will do to the price AND volume if PRL will be listed on Binance/Bittrex/...

Exactly my thoughts. Also marketing will really begin when main net is launched. Really looking forward Smiley
onecall123

Activity: 2086
Merit: 323

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:34:15 PM

A very big deal and it definitely help boost the value of this coin which help to see a new ATH. I would really like to see PRL is getting listed on Binance/Bittrex and where the price of this coin goes.
creativenl

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

A very big deal and it definitely help boost the value of this coin which help to see a new ATH. I would really like to see PRL is getting listed on Binance/Bittrex and where the price of this coin goes.

I think they will list prl on a new exchange very soon.
They all know kucoin is easy to manipulate.
Lets hope for Binance after mainnet.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:03:54 PM

-snip-

Bittrex is good, too. With the release of the mainnet and PRL's listing on other exchanges, it will definitely reach an ATH or reach its previous ATH last year. I really see a great future with PRL and SHL as well as their project. Hopefully, great partnership with huge companies will also follow the release of the mainnet. By then, I'll be laughing at all the FUD's that circulated around social media and bct, that we are a bunch of scams. 
elisons

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:06:11 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 07:18:30 PM by elisons

-snip-

Bittrex is good, too. With the release of the mainnet and PRL's listing on other exchanges, it will definitely reach an ATH or reach its previous ATH last year. I really see a great future with PRL and SHL as well as their project. Hopefully, great partnership with huge companies will also follow the release of the mainnet. By then, I'll be laughing at all the FUD's that circulated around social media and bct, that we are a bunch of scams.  

prl is dead 5800 satoshis

mainnet is fake
tiphares

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:37:05 AM

prl is dead 5800 satoshis

mainnet is fake

what, how?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: