Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:50:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRL] Oyster Pearl predictions  (Read 11445 times)
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:39:42 AM

Regardless of the news, there is no growth in the token, moreover, there is a downtrend. And this is against the background of the fact that many alts have taken good moves. It's disappointing.

you clearly don't know what you are talking about.
mainnet is coming end of this month.
the current price will be history...
oyster pearl is a solid project.
langdong

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:50:49 AM

Regardless of the news, there is no growth in the token, moreover, there is a downtrend. And this is against the background of the fact that many alts have taken good moves. It's disappointing.

you clearly don't know what you are talking about.
mainnet is coming end of this month.
the current price will be history...
oyster pearl is a solid project.

Absolutely. I really don't even get what some people are doing in crypto. There's no way these people make any money.
So, basically you could even "calculate" the price of Oyster, depending on the peg. So it should at least go x10.
Actually even a lot more but this is depending on how is will be used, how it works etc.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

Opening this discussion on Oyster Pearl.

An alternative revenue stream for websites and a decentralised data storage network.

The network is built on IOTA using smart contracts on Ether. Is this the best of both worlds?

Still very new and only on EtherDelta, predictions for 2018?

there are really big specs about prl on january and it made x50 on this month.

i think it goes to same value on end of 2019.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

The irony behind this project is that it trues to be innovative and tries so hard to finish and develop a product with actual usage, yet people still tries to ignore that fact. In one of the thread here in the forum, I have read that they prefer projects and platforms that has already done beta test, or had developed an actual product, yet, looking at the pearl, a lot of people are still spreading FUD's about the project and is belittling its current price. Ironic, really.

Still, the change of the mainnet release is coming soon. Despite the change of the original release dates, the community is still strong and the developers are still in touch with its telegram members, updating them from tiem to time. I don't really see this ending as a scam. Surely, the price will rocket soon.
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

Patience guys patience...It will pay trust me. Don't overtrade! The worst is over...

Yes it's true that PRL didn't recover like other alts (partly because of post airdrop dump and mainnet delay FUD), but price was stable in the last months while everybody was tanking...

I'm heavily on PRL/SHL, and so confident that I'm already visiting Manhart website to choose my future 750hp BMW to eat all these TRX lambo kids... I'll send you a lil selfie on dec '18 with PRL at $10...Mark my words...

bryandoan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

is there anyone receive the SHL from Kucoin yet?
creativenl

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:23:24 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 07:42:12 AM by creativenl

is there anyone receive the SHL from Kucoin yet?

yes. take a look here:
https://news.kucoin.com/en/shl-airdrop-for-prl-holders-has-been-distributed/
creativenl

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

Patience guys patience...It will pay trust me. Don't overtrade! The worst is over...

Yes it's true that PRL didn't recover like other alts (partly because of post airdrop dump and mainnet delay FUD), but price was stable in the last months while everybody was tanking...

I'm heavily on PRL/SHL, and so confident that I'm already visiting Manhart website to choose my future 750hp BMW to eat all these TRX lambo kids... I'll send you a lil selfie on dec '18 with PRL at $10...Mark my words...

PRL 10$ maybe. i hope so but a low needs to happen to archieve that.
Maybe back at ATH EOY
Clearstream

Merit: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

i am still observing it . it is a fine small coin . its team is very good . however , it lacks in marketing . i think it needs to launch more marketing activities . such as signatures and airdrops .
langdong

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:26:13 AM

i am still observing it . it is a fine small coin . its team is very good . however , it lacks in marketing . i think it needs to launch more marketing activities . such as signatures and airdrops .

Those will start after main net launch (marketing activities).
remol

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:12:49 AM

Airdrop? They just launched (past month a mega airdrop with the new coin that they issued (SHL), with a 1 PRL = 1 SHL ratio!  Wink 

Signatures: I totally agree

crypto_117

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

Only words no promises.
remol

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:07:54 AM

Only words no promises.

Welcome to crypto. Nothing is promised, nothing goes like expected...But isn't it the exciting part of crypto, in the end?

That said, Bruno has ALWAYS honored his commitments.
Even when ICO initially raised less than $100k and everybody was selling, he never stopped working, even paying from its own pocket, and today you see the results. Oyster was a $150k market cap coin just back in november. Now we talk about $50 million + market cap. And that's only the beginning.

I insist. Conservative $10 before EOY.

bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:33:01 PM

Only words no promises.

Welcome to crypto. Nothing is promised, nothing goes like expected...But isn't it the exciting part of crypto, in the end?

Even when ICO initially raised less than $100k and everybody was selling, he never stopped working, even paying from its own pocket, and today you see the results. Oyster was a $150k market cap coin just back in november. Now we talk about $50 million + market cap. And that's only the beginning.

This leads me to the question of which could be the value of the recently airdropped Shells coins versus the Pearls. Any ideas on this? Are they already traded somewhere?

remol

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:31:32 PM

Only words no promises.

This leads me to the question of which could be the value of the recently airdropped Shells coins versus the Pearls. Any ideas on this? Are they already traded somewhere?

Yeah you can trade Oyster Shell on IDEX, but volume is still quite low. Like back PRL in November when nobody knew about it, in the end Wink
I'm accumulating more and more.

adrov

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:44:50 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 10:00:43 PM by adrov

Only words no promises.

Yeah you can trade Oyster Shell on IDEX, but volume is still quite low. Like back PRL in November when nobody knew about it, in the end Wink
I'm accumulating more and more.

You seem very knowledgeable, mind explaining what's the point of SHL (I got some in my ETH wallet).

creativenl

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:22:02 AM

Only words no promises.

I am very positive about prl but i don't think it will even surpass ath anymore this year.
remol

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

Only words no promises.

I am very positive about prl but i don't think it will even surpass ath anymore this year.

Why do you think so?

We have 3 elements that are awaiting us, and there are 90% possibilities that they happen this year:
• Mainnet (end of may). If it runs smoothly, it will give real exposure to the project
• Marketing that will really begin, after the mainnet
• Bigger exchange (easier with a working product and an active marketing), if it's not binance, it could be some medium ++ exchange like huobi, okex,...

In the end, we have to see what will do the global market too, because it can catalyze – or ruin coin price's evolution

abhijack887

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:16:57 AM

I think Oyster Pearl will reach 1.5 dolor during its mainnet.
creativenl

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:56:21 AM

https://news.kucoin.com/en/oyster-shell-shl-gets-listed-on-kucoinworld-premiere/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: