Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero  (Read 3987 times)
Erik Fox
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

That's not possible, as it would require for there to be no person willing to purchase any. There are a lot of hardcore bitcoin supporters who will support it to the end of days.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leo Parrish

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

Bubbles form, people think it will go up forever. It crashes, people think it will go to 0 and never return. Emotion.
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

This got me curious as well does other crypto currencies would also goes to zero,
But I think it would never happen I think that even if bitcoin goes to zero the other crypto would still have a value.
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
It wont go to Zero at all, because there is no reason that should make it go that down. The other cryptos will also not be worthless because they will continue to grow rather the going down. Your "if" is full of negative energy for us the community of the crypto currencies. The ones who are investing in the cryptos will continue to invest in them for long time. There can be some possibilities of it going down, and that will only happen if there whole countries start to ban the keeping and usage of Bitcoin. However, it sin't gonna happen any soon for now. Even, if the whole world started creating their own crypto currencies, they still wont be able to stop Bitcoin's growth.
it never occurred to me that bitcoin prices would reach zero, would not be easy to get off unless there was such a big change in the internet. if that's the case I think not in the near future.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

technically i dont think this is possible. all countries cannot ban crypto. the worst we can have is what is presently happening.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

If it ever does go back to zero, then it will be difficult for people to trust in crypto investing again and all the milestones accomplished will have be for nothing.
Bitcoin have achieved many milestones, attracting the attention of many traders and investors that it would be a tall order to erase all the landmarks and be back at one. If that were ever possible, we would have seen it happening when Bitcoin was less popular and valuable, but now I think it is already too late,

The plunge in price lately is not out of the blues, as the rise was quite swift and any knowledgeable trader/investor out there must have been anticipating it. The market would however normalizes in no time as bullish pressures are sure to become formidable at some price levels.
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:48:32 PM

Do not think they earn excellent money. So she will not soon fall! I think so.
lifesecurecoin

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

Bitcoin will never goes to zero this is biggest panic rummor every body have because of this rummor created by media people are selling their bitcoins
SolutionBase
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:43:52 PM

You don't understand, the other cryptos aren't "pegged" to bitcoin, they are currencies in themselves which essentially float against all other currencies, and have their value relative to them. Think about it like this: the russian ruble has a value relative to the US dollar. If the ruble suddenly collapsed, where would the dollar have its relative value derived from? Well, the other currencies in the world for a start. Also things like gold, silver, etc. The same goes for the cryptos.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:14:52 AM

Considering the awareness bitcoin has gained so far, the concept, the potentials and innovation of the currency, it will be very difficult for it to drop to zero.
Dropping to zero would definitely mean that the currency is of no importance.

Yes. I think also the same. There is not chance for bitcoin which is gaining high value and high popularity will drop to zero value. It does not make sense.
Bitcoin loyal holder will not allow bitcoin become zero value.
kshmrcrs

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:43:03 AM

I do not believe Bitcoin will ever drop to zero value. I do believe it is part of a cryptocurrency bubble that is going to burst at some time for the following reasons. I have seen some postings saying the government cannot regulate Bitcoin.  Also there are plenty of blockchain copycat technologies that make Bitcoin simply another blockchain alternative. All of the cryptocurrencies are having a difficult month. Over the short term, the demand for Bitcoin may continue to grow. Financial institutions and private investors may turn to it.
hoangyoyo

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:59:12 AM

bitcoin can not goes to zero. if it down to zero all crypto will die. Sad
nhoj25

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:49:28 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

i dont think Bitcoin will go to zero, If its value fall constantly, for sure there are many peolpe out there waiting for that time (including me) to own Bitcoins. We have already seen how much potential Bitcoin has and for sure it will rise up again
[/quote]
[/quote]

Assumming that happened, yes , i think it will go to zero as well
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:09:52 AM

Bitcoin can't be zero, it always has its own value.

The price of bitcoin, no matter how high or low, I will hold some, it is my belief!
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1160

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

There's no way to go zero value. Bitcoin has more popularity than other crypto currencies. It has more demand than other. So there's no way to go zero value. Bitcoin has many ups and down, it's not happen first time. Many forks appeared and decrease the price. But later it covered. Its time to work with patience instead of playing with your emotions.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:31:23 PM

There's no way to go zero value. Bitcoin has more popularity than other crypto currencies. It has more demand than other. So there's no way to go zero value. Bitcoin has many ups and down, it's not happen first time. Many forks appeared and decrease the price. But later it covered. Its time to work with patience instead of playing with your emotions.

Yeah there's basically no going back now. Crypto caught the attention and facination of many people right now and this "crash" is part of it's volatility that we probably should've been used to by now. Anyone who's saying that btc will lose value or crash entirely obviously didn't do their homework and research

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

The price of bitcoin decreases or the price becomes very low but it's too impossible that bitcoin goes zero.If this happened then maybe it's the end of all cryptocurrency.

I completely agree with you.It is very impossible to happen. We may experiencing now a big dip in bitcoin but to go down to zero it is very unlikely to happen. Maybe if it will really gonna happen,.maybe it is the end of cryptocurrency.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
mikki14

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

I think it's close to impossible. Coz when the btc price drops a lot of investors is waiting for the lowest possible price before they buy btc, and some newbies were waiting for their right entry point, that will make the price higher. Maybe the only time that the btc will have zero value is when it is totally banned in all of the countries, coz for sure people will withdrew all their investment. But I don't think that will happen in our time.

surya999

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

may be never ever happen to zero...
the year 2018 have something special for bitcoin and whole crypto..
bembi

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

I think it's impossible to get a bitcoin to zero, but now it's a matter that the bitcoin is zero for so much money to collapse, but if the zero bitcoin would most likely have bought a lot of bitcoins and waited for the price to rise that would happen very quickly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: