Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:30:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins?  (Read 39975 times)
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:23:04 AM

If bitcoins are bought at a price dip which happens after reaching ATH,it would be a better time.But now,bitcoin seems to move continuously in bullish trend and after the entry of firms like CME,CBOE,its price has started to rise more making it less volatile since we have not seen a huge price dip from the past week.So,even now it could be bought as it is expected to continue in bullish trend for the next year also.So,no fear of losses.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:01:02 AM

If bitcoins are bought at a price dip which happens after reaching ATH,it would be a better time.But now,bitcoin seems to move continuously in bullish trend and after the entry of firms like CME,CBOE,its price has started to rise more making it less volatile since we have not seen a huge price dip from the past week.So,even now it could be bought as it is expected to continue in bullish trend for the next year also.So,no fear of losses.

Actually btc has been on a decline that saw it dip 2k in a matter of hours. This is one opportunity that most traders in btc are waiting for. Take advanatage of this since it doesn't happen that often anymore that btc gets this dip.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:14:38 AM

Bitcoin pirce always experiencing rise and dow. You should observe first, 1 month is enogh for observing. The highest bitcoin price of this month is $18500 approximately and the lowest price is $16000 aproximately, we can predict how much bitcoin price for next month. I guess the lowest bitcoin price for next month is about $17500.

extrimals

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:21:59 AM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
Why do you need bitcoin now, when it has already passed the demand and it is simply not profitable to invest such a sum to risk only as a result. Choose something from alt, there is now a very good growth and the price is right. And in the future you will see how wrong you were with bitcoin.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:36:52 AM

With the latest correction Bitcoin has have which it got down from the 20,000 mark, I would consider it as a buy, a 4,000$ difference is really a huge discount. And looking at how Bitcoin takes corrections it will obviously recover from it and maybe have another high after consolidating on this stage. Bitcoin or the majority of the cryptocurrencies out their have changed the views of People making them think that Bitcoin is some kind of investment which you can hold long term hoping that it will have a higher value in the future.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:46:48 AM

I don't know whether this is a good time to buy Bitcoins because the price may a little more too. But this might be  the DIP which many traders have been waiting for. There are many people who use to say that the cost is high and BTC need to fall down a little for them to buy. So this is the chance for those people to buy BTC as once the pump of BCH is over then people are going to switch over to BTC and by that time the price of BTC would be skyrocketing. So yes it is definitely a good time to buy some Bitcoins.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:49:18 AM

Sold all alts now and waiting for BTC pump, when BTC will broke 20000 will be looking for alts) There are so many opinions, as many as people quantity;) Make your own decision. Grin

BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:09:28 AM

Sold all alts now and waiting for BTC pump, when BTC will broke 20000 will be looking for alts) There are so many opinions, as many as people quantity;) Make your own decision. Grin

Well, there's some people gathering idea before going their own step, that's why we are here in forum just to share our thoughts regarding bitcoin and other altcoins.
YES, it's time to buy now grab the opportunity bitcoin now going down and down i'm pretty assure that by next year bitcoin hit the price $11,000.
Now it's normal for bitcoin pump and dump because it is volatility and the was fluctuated because of this but at the end it is always raised up.
bhadnaufal

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:18:08 AM

Right now the bitcoin is 16k$ and i think it's a good chance to buy Bitcoin at this moment. Maybe sharks are creating the chances for investors to buy Bitcoin.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:03:44 AM

Have you seen the latest graph? We're now in big dive after hitting new ath so it's also a good buying point. The bullish trend will come back soon but for the meantime we're now in bearish trap or more or less just a minor correction and with it many people now are ready to buy more. And by now we should anticipate another ath before the year ends.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:26:46 AM

If you are a newbie in this market, I think you should not buy Bitcoin now. The price is too expensive. you should spend a small amout of money to trade and invest. When you have more experience, let start.

kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:00:02 AM

I think now you just have to strengthen your intention to buy bitcoin. If you wait too long, bitcoin prices may go up and will make it harder for you to buy bitcoins. You also have to be ready for a price that could go down after you buy. Since we can not predict the rise and fall of bitcoin prices, faster buying means better.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:17:01 AM

It is expected to have a dump by first week of January and I think that is the best time to buy bitcoins. By the way, only buy if you have extra money because as a newbie there is still so much to learn. You can take it slowly and just do some jobs here to earn bitcoins first.

Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:12:38 AM

You should always make sure to only invest money you can afford to lose. That said, being a true believer I Bought some BTC today after (during) the correction because I do believe there still is a bright future ahead. Prices have risen very hard recently so it's normal they find a lower point of acceptance. Don't shoot me if I'm wrong!
I agree with the idea, to invest is a wise move but invest only the money that you could afford to lose in case worst comes to worst, this is the good time actually for buying bitcoins because prices is going down and didnt rise yet, ideal for buying because i believe in the future days btc will surely go up to the moon, for me i keep adding this time while price is low and i trust when it go up again i will make a profit of my investment😃
lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:38:23 AM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

In this trading, anything can be happen. Loss a lot of money or gaining profit. Just two options, down or up.
If you have still fear then i suggest not to start in this crypto world. So good time is when you are ready to start and handle your fear.
If not try small amount and how much that you can afford to loss.
Start when you are ready.
Soksuci

Activity: 199

Mercy

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:59:04 AM

Today? Yes off course. In 2018 you won't be seeing Bitcoin under 20k. So just buy everything you have now.
FreelancerCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

https://www.freelancercoin.io

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:00:39 AM

I am sure it will be higher but I am not sure if it is right timing to buy that it can be down because of new year. Actually it can be down with any reason.

P.F.

Activity: 107

get ready to

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:20:34 AM

I am sure it will be higher but I am not sure if it is right timing to buy that it can be down because of new year. Actually it can be down with any reason.
I think you are looking in the right direction, the holidays start, its a interesting time to buy a little, but I would wait a little longer, bitcoin will be grow but we have a time to buy without rush)
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:32:18 AM

It seems like now is a good time to buy bitcoin.
At the current bitcoin price quote on coinmarketcap.com, they're worth more than $14000. It's not like the previous week the bitcoin price has fluctuated wildly, hitting $19.528,93 in 17 Desember 2017.

But actually, you will always have a place to buy bitcoin.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:22:34 AM

Right timing  right decision i think now the good to buy for long term investment, hoping in this incoming year 2018 bitcoin grow again and bounceback the last price before dump.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: