Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins?  (Read 39967 times)
Ladyechy

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:20:43 AM

When the price of Bitcoin is low or falling, we can rely on this opportunity to buy bitcoin and when the Bitcoin price has gone up, it's the right time to sell it, that's where the profits we can get from investing bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:32:27 AM

This time is the good time for buy bitcoin because price cheap compare december 2017 . Just buy and hold it until 1 or 2 years. And believe if you can got 10-20x profit from your capital. Cryptocurrency is right investment to double your money in short time
Of course it is a great time to start buying Bitcoin again and this time is actually the time when there has a good demand for the crypto in the market. Not only the demands for Bitcoin but also for other currencies have gone up and this demand has the power to push up the prices of a particular currency. As a result, some other low crypto currencies also follow the trend.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

I think it is a best time to buy bitcoin. Price is really low. There is only one way where it will end up. So start buying more and just patiently wait till it rises up again.

It is just a never ending cycle. Just hold your seatbelt and wait for a great ride ahead.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:05:32 AM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

At this moment,the value of bitcoin is very low.so I reccomend that this is the right time to buy btc.maybe you can invest for a long term but there's no guarantee for you're profit.you can trade but learn first.don't stock you're self in one way.make another ways to make more profits using btc.
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:07:40 AM

yes of course this is a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices have come down again, then hold it and I think this is our chance to be able to get profit later when the price goes up
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
As of now, yes! This is the right time to buy bitcoin as you can see the price is low & even the other coins is low too, better to buy now & hodl to gain a big profit
Yes, the current market is favorable for buyers as the market price is below 10k dollar and the actual value is 7.6k dollar which is achievable and affordable for an ordinary person. So the current market is favorable for both long term investment and short term investment or trading. You will get large quantity coins in this low market which will give you huge profit in a high market.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:47:07 PM

I think that this time is not really suitable for you to buy bitcoin, you can see that bitocin prices in the past days are constantly falling. The market is in a bear market for long term so bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall further and you could end up losing a lot of money if you invest long term. Therefore, you should only trade short and always have a clear investment plan.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:01:13 PM

of course yes, at this time bitcoin prices have gone down and have a low price so you can buy bitcoin at a cheap price now, then hold it and wait until the price will rise again

Well sure it is best time to buy bitcoin because price of bitcoin will be high after some time, now people are investing and trading which is making price very high, actually bitcoin has high potential it cannot be declaimed we are bitcoin earner so best time to buy bitcoin is right now, we need to choose bitcoin as soon as possible because price is getting high day by day best time to invest in it, is right now.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:34:54 PM

With a market that is fluctuating continuously at this moment, I think you should not trade at this point, you can see that bitcoin girls in the past few days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict. So, to be able to trade successfully at this point is very difficult. Bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall and will reach $ 6,000 in the coming days.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:53:15 PM

Yes this is the good time to start buying Bitcoins. Buying more Bitcoin will grow in the future. As if its price increase in the future bigger profits will come your way.
I am advicing to buy now a lot of bitcoin because the price or the value of bitcoin now is very low and really affordable and  buying many bitcoin now is really advisable to do because bitcoin price in the future can really pump up to $30k.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:49:51 AM

Yes this is the good time to start buying Bitcoins. Buying more Bitcoin will grow in the future. As if its price increase in the future bigger profits will come your way.
I am advicing to buy now a lot of bitcoin because the price or the value of bitcoin now is very low and really affordable and  buying many bitcoin now is really advisable to do because bitcoin price in the future can really pump up to $30k.
personally i am prefer to wait until bitcoin price  reach $5500 .while price goes down sharply dont ever think its cheap for us.there will more falling until it hit strong support in chart.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:59:53 AM

Your investment in bitcoin at the moment is very good. But I think you should not invest your money at the same time. You should divide the investment into each wave because the bitcoin price may continue to go down.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:19:06 AM

Every moment is the right time to invest in Bitcoin. The only difference is what we will do, when we have a good momentum then we should make a decision. Buying Bitcoin can be done every day and the goal when we sell it is we must get a profit margin. With the nature that always has a price change at any time then it means we can make decisions at any time. This is exactly what most people dislike about the unstable price, but for some people like traders it is the most anticipated because then everyone will have the opportunity to take advantage. In every case there must be a negative side and there is a positive side of it.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:32:48 AM

Your investment in bitcoin at the moment is very good. But I think you should not invest your money at the same time. You should divide the investment into each wave because the bitcoin price may continue to go down.
people that buy while it post made maybe suffering loss now.while price drop alot its not means price is cheap to buy.there will always drop continuation until market oversold.using chart analisys help us to avoiding nasty transactions
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:24:16 AM

Now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is decreasing because the holders are dumping their bitcoin, they just give you a chance to get bitcoin in cheaper price, you must use this chance as good as possible to invest on bitcoin.
If someone is asking you this question as he is interested in buying bitcoin, firstly let him understand the basic concept of bitcoin and how it works for the betterment of society and our financial health. Then just show him the best way to make bitcoin and then earning from it. And that is trading. Tell him to learn about trading and bitcoin and their relationship. Best of luck.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

The price today is stack at $7k dollar so i think that it was a decent value to invest a huge amount and you will surely earn a huge amount of profit after a few months when the market goes back to its normal price.
If you want to enter in the market of cryptocurrencies then you will have to monitor the market first and then after monitoring the market and knowing about the value of Bitcoin then you will best decide what should be your step, you can only make a decision according to the present conditions of market. The current value of Bitcoin is going low and buying coins on this stage is very easy and benefited.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:02:04 PM

Yes it is! There are many benefits that we can gain by making investment with bitcoins. This time is one of the best time to enter to the cryptocirrency market because the price of the bitcoin is still $6000 per each.

mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

the current bitcoin price has fallen again and of course this is a good time to buy bitcoin because you can buy at a low price then hold it and wait for the price to go up so you can sell it and get a profit
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:44:15 PM

Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin until its value is still in low price, buy as much bitcoin as you can until it's value is in low value then hold it for a little bit of time and wait for it to pump again and became valuable again.

vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:49:19 PM

It is better you buy ETH when the price is low and invest in Altcoins, based on the improvement in altcoin pricing then you can convert them either to BTC or ETH. if you directly buy ETH and Hold you may just get the fiat amount doubled, but with altcoins, there is a chance that you can double your coins and the value of BTC or ETH you are converting in. Before you choose an altcoin, you should have your own research about the altcoin you are purchasing and then trade accordingly to make some profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: