Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins?  (Read 39967 times)
Maxxbill
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:19:12 AM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
The value of bitcoin in the market is hard to predict because it is unpredictable, but now based on the current value of bitcoin now in the market it is the right time to buy bitcoin now because it is still in low value.
Yes , it's the good time to buy bitcoin and it will go up ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

of course yes, at this time bitcoin prices have gone down and have a low price so you can buy bitcoin at a cheap price now, then hold it and wait until the price will rise again

boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
I believe you should not buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days have been steadily declining and there are no signs of recovery. So in order to be successful you need to have a specific trading plan, but the market in the past few days is in crisis, so the trade at this time the risk will be huge. You should buy bitcoin jmua at the $ 6000 mark.
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:00:55 PM

that's for sure . The current market is going down pretty bad, so I see this is a good time to buy. If you buy at this time then you will get more profit. this sure,
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:09:15 PM

This is truly the best time to buy bitcoin and good altcoins. Their value is lower compaired in the past. And this time is the time all traders are waiting for.

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

The price today is stack at $7k dollar so i think that it was a decent value to invest a huge amount and you will surely earn a huge amount of profit after a few months when the market goes back to its normal price.
Bitcoin valuing below $10000$ for me is already the best price to grab opportunity to buy a coin since it was considered as affordable price but it was also quite too high that an ordinary people couldn't afford it. But if you have that money of yours that can afford with it then better to get it right away.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

It is important that you'll know the prices first before you purchase any coin specially bitcoin. As we can seen , the values are currently low and it is still best to buy now and hodl it until the last quarter of the year or depending on your target goal.

TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:12:06 PM

Currently the market is in down trend now. It is better to wait till the trend changed to up again to start investing. Up and down is normal and one trend can be changed in the fast way.
congnghi100

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

I think the price of BTC is too cheap.
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:41:26 PM

Whenever that bitcoin market is red, that's a good time to go in and buy bitcoin. But do not push yourself if you have not been able to "play" with bitcoin whose value is still high despite the decline. There are many good altcoins, cheap and certainly give a profit. There are many things you need to consider before entering into crypto.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:35:31 PM

I think the price of BTC is too cheap.

Market place is help to people plan to buy and sell the bitcoin. If need for the more information check the market place. It connect the all country business. So easy to get the best coin for invest. So wait for the price down. then buy it. Time is always money. So people time to completed the process on time. It good future saving. Most of the people believe the bitcoin. It good future saving for improve the business process.
DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

Now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is decreasing because the holders are dumping their bitcoin, they just give you a chance to get bitcoin in cheaper price, you must use this chance as good as possible to invest on bitcoin.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:22:30 PM

Whenever that bitcoin market is red, that's a good time to go in and buy bitcoin. But do not push yourself if you have not been able to "play" with bitcoin whose value is still high despite the decline. There are many good altcoins, cheap and certainly give a profit. There are many things you need to consider before entering into crypto.
Well, for me we are in a perfect time to buy bitcoin, don't think that it is not perfect, everyday is the right time but every bloody market is a perfect time to buy since we are helping the market as well as getting advantage of gaining more.
kryptoMedia

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:42:13 PM

It's allways good time  Wink
It's just matter of perspective. If you plan to hold them for years then go for it.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:32:14 PM

this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are falling, because we buy bitcoin is down then we will get big profits ..
but back again to ourselves if not ready do not buy now for fear of regret in the future ...

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:50:25 PM

That depends on your goal mate. If you are gunning for an investment, then it may be a good time, especially many coins are either at a low point, ripe enough to be bought, or in a phase where it is beginning to rise up in value. From the saying, the good thing about being down is that there is no way but up. That's what's happening to most coins these days, even though they may show dumps for the most parts, they still has the fight to keep on climbing back. If you feel that you have enough capital to go for an investment, and the value is just right, then go for it!

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:52:12 PM

Market prices are all down and include bitcoin, and this is a great time to buy them because they are so cheap and you can buy them as much as you can afford.
and then you hold it unpredictably. but will likely increase again at the right time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:55:59 PM

I wasn't expecting that bitcoin may go down below $7K but now its happening.I don't understand what really causes its continuous downfall of price.But being an optimist person,I believe this is still a good time to buy more bitcoins since this was the price when I started investing into it and the value back then almost break the $10K margin before it goes down to what it is now.We just have to think that positive result may happen again so don't let fear hold your back.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:11:26 PM

Too bad for OP if he/she bought bitcoins from the time this topic was posted, i believe right now is a good time to buy bitcoin as well as alts because of recent slump and dip on its price, i can see right now that trading volume has increase so it could give us profit easily in just a few days or a week if we buy right now.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:47:54 PM

I believe that this time is not suitable for you to buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin has been falling sharply over the past few days and there is no specific recovery mark, Success at the moment is very difficult. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin will continue to fall sharply to reach $ 6000 in the coming days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: