Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:24:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins?  (Read 39966 times)
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:49:50 PM

The best time to buy was in the last 24 hours when bitcoin dip below $10K mark after a long time. Now the price is rallying, although it is still not expensive in my opinion. Also there's no perfect time to get into the market because bitcoin, even though we have seen it crashed in the last 2 days it is slowly on the road to recovery.

I think it is a good opportunity to buy some bitcoins as the dominance of bitcoin is lower than usual.According to my predictions dominance of bitcoin will increase back again.After the bitcoins pump you should catch altcoins pump to increase your earnings.Market is ready to pump.Good luck everyone
When the price increases, obviously its market dominance will goes up as well. Its good to see though that after 2 days of bleeding, bitcoin and altcoin are going on a positive direction. And its not really too late to buy both coins and its a solid invested.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:21:50 PM

You need to buy bitcoin just during such corrections as now. Now bitcoin is on correction after a prolonged price increase. Its price has already risen slightly compared to yesterday, but it is still very profitable to buy.
Yes i agree.I also observed that the current price has started to increase a little compared yesterday.But if you have the funds,accumulate as more bitcoins as you can while they are still cheap at the moment.Through this,you will really have a great profit after holding them from a long-term investment.

johniadeluca

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:24:14 PM

With this dip, definitely a great time to buy
Prince Edu17

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

You're right man! This is the good time to start buying bitcoins it's super cheap, when you buy now and wait for then next months im sure you will get a big profit
InvictusManeo

Activity: 115
Merit: 5

Gemstra - The Future of Social Selling

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:22:26 PM

I think it is bull trap now. we will see 8k. after this price a lot of chap buyer will join ship and Lightning network will be implamented then we will see 25-30k

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
goribert

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:34:09 PM

I think that at the moment in the market prevails too nervous to think that the current downtrend has ended, for which I prefer to be out of the market in these days of high uncertainty. Maybe when the current storm passes and I see a clearer picture, I may be able to make a more accurate decision about buying bitcoin or not.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

I think it is bull trap now. we will see 8k. after this price a lot of chap buyer will join ship and Lightning network will be implamented then we will see 25-30k

It's not. People have done their selling already, and if we take into consideration that people are desperately looking to buy Bitcoin at current levels, I am fairly sure that next week when people's fiat deposits clear, we'll see $14k at minimum. While people like you keep staring at the chart and wait for the price to tank again, I am looking at the way up. Either get on board now, or get on board at +$14k levels -- eventually you'll be still in a very good position if you're holding through nicely. On top of that, the market moves in advance of a certain happening, so the further we are from now, the more likely it is that we have lightning network coming closer, and thus people will buy themselves into Bitcoin before that.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:02:28 AM

Right now is a great time to buy bitcoins because the price has just plummeted. The time to buy is now and as you can see the price has went from just under 10k to 12k many times and each time could be a potential for good profits.

omgredhattee

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:47:17 AM

I suggestion you first do your homework and research on what you want to buy. Decide the size of your account (money you will not miss) start with a small number of cryptocurrencies.  For example four and monitor those for a while until you get the hang of how thing work with your wallets and your wallet addresses. Learn how to protect your wallets and use strong password on your accounts. Remember the markets is still young and very volatility. The cryptocurrency markets will be here for the long haul. Three elements in the development of the cryptocurrency market;

Innovation - The purpose in which something is done or created or for which something exist. Know the purpose and why it was created and why you should support the cryptocurrency market. By supporting the cryptocurrency you are putting a human face to the creation. Many people in other country do  not have the freedom to decide where and how their money is manage. Know the different between a centralized and decentralized economy.

Acceptance- we are on the pier of acceptance. There a struggle to get fully accepted as form of currency,and the market displays this behavior in the market reaction. So you going to have your negative and your positive news, feedback and advice from the experts. (follow what you think is best for your developing your leadership) Row your own boat. Focus on what work best for your bottom line and don't try to play hero right out of the gate. Develop short term and long term goals for you portfolio. Your portfolio will change overtime and that ok make the adjustment and move forward, if there a win or loss.  Every day their a winner in the cryptocurrency market it is a delicate dance. Learn the Tango, lead with the waltz and know when to hold'em. Most important keep up to date on the market read a book on cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency mathematical analyze. Yes it heavy. You are playing with the big boys and you need to know how to navigate the waters.

Saturations is not here yet. So I cannot make any predictions on where the cryptocurrency world lead us.

It a very good time to buy, stack and hold.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:01:54 AM

Right now is a great time to buy bitcoins because the price has just plummeted. The time to buy is now and as you can see the price has went from just under 10k to 12k many times and each time could be a potential for good profits.
I agree, it happen that bitcoin price lately has drops its value. So for me it is a good time to buy bitcoins when you check the previous history it may up and down. But its volume is good to buy and we could still earn profit in the future.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:12:50 AM

I agree, it happen that bitcoin price lately has drops its value. So for me it is a good time to buy bitcoins when you check the previous history it may up and down. But its volume is good to buy and we could still earn profit in the future.
The price won't drop now, it has already recovered and the next thing will happen is the price pump.
Some people are still doubtful in buying because they believe it has already dump but we should be checking the price history so we will discover
that the price action and trends are the same like in the past.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:15:26 PM

In my opinion it is never bad to buy bitcoins but sometimes price of bitcoin is too much or too low you have to find the dips and buy from the dip and and sell from your target.But the price is too low for a coin have seen 20000$ buying from 13k is good
Yeah this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin because at this time prices are at 14.5k and this prices is nothing in front of that price which is coming for us in future so it is wise to invest in now and earn at that time and there are more people who are investing now this will give rise to prices so don’t get late because in future bitcoin will be the compulsory thing to survive so it’s better to get into bitcoin now rather than buying at high.
Yes i agree on that i see that the price of bitcoin is really droping and thjs was really the right time to buy bitcoin because we only need the verry low amount as a capital of our investment and then we can really wait for the right time to sell maybe selling is really done on a high price status of bitcoin because if we sell it in a low price we cant gain a big amount.
If you have this much amount of money that you can buy some bitcoins and other than this, if you have this much information regarding bitcoin and that of crypto currency that you really believes on your skill, then I must say that now is the time to buy as many bitcoin as you can as the market value of bitcoin is too low as compared to its past history as the market value was once around 20k $ too.
inskraer

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

Purchase somewhat altcoins and you will purchase BTC now this best time to make it.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:48:15 AM

I agree, yes it's never too late to invest in bitcoin as its value can be profitable in the future. All I can suggest by investing a bitcoin should be have no doubts and can hold as much as a can because most of the time when in times of bitcoin will fall, most people will have a panic selling of bitcoin. Well, its there own perspective which each and everyone of us here in bitcoin community aim to have a profit just to support our daily need consumption and by having extra money to buy basic things that we needed.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:28:37 AM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

yes you are right in my opinion this time is the right time to buy bitcoin because at this time bitcoin price is still stable and still suitable to buy before too late because if you buy when in pump it will only make you loss, better buy when bitcoin price still stable like this.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:21:02 AM

As of this time, the price of the bitcoin is still going up and may not the appropriate time to buy it but to those who believe that bitcoin is heading into mini bullrun this summer, now is the time to buy and hodl it for the meantime. The summer bullrun will still depend on some factors that may drive up the price of the bitcoin, like the increasing adoption or legalization of bitcoin in some countries and the possible outcome of G20 cryptocurrencies summit in July.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

yes you are right in my opinion this time is the right time to buy bitcoin because at this time bitcoin price is still stable and still suitable to buy before too late because if you buy when in pump it will only make you loss, better buy when bitcoin price still stable like this.
Yeah, the price is still at a low level making it quite suitable to buy it right now and I think by investing in it now will surely provide you a desired amount of profit. After long depressing months, it had shown some signs recovery and I consider it will climb up to enormous heights too soon. So, you must be ready for that by getting it now...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:43:48 PM

I don't know whether this is a good time to buy Bitcoins because the price may a little more too. But this might be  the DIP which many traders have been waiting for. There are many people who use to say that the cost is high and BTC need to fall down a little for them to buy.
They're waiting for the dip of Bitcoin for buying purpose, but the reason they're doing it because they're looking for the profits when they're selling in the next week or month.
Those people who you're talking about is just use bitcoin not coming to it with a good purpose at all.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:30:46 PM

I don't know whether this is a good time to buy Bitcoins because the price may a little more too. But this might be  the DIP which many traders have been waiting for. There are many people who use to say that the cost is high and BTC need to fall down a little for them to buy.
They're waiting for the dip of Bitcoin for buying purpose, but the reason they're doing it because they're looking for the profits when they're selling in the next week or month.
Those people who you're talking about is just use bitcoin not coming to it with a good purpose at all.
Yes, with those kind of people , any price with them is totally expensive at all because they actually didn't appreciate the rigth valuation of Bitcoin at that moment.
All they want to focus in is just a number and that's all, no reality , no true valuation, just number only.
Yes they maybe can earn some money for the begin but i swear to you with that way of working, they won't last long.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:59:21 PM

I don't know whether this is a good time to buy Bitcoins because the price may a little more too. But this might be  the DIP which many traders have been waiting for. There are many people who use to say that the cost is high and BTC need to fall down a little for them to buy.
Yes, with those kind of people , any price with them is totally expensive at all because they actually didn't appreciate the rigth valuation of Bitcoin at that moment.
All they want to focus in is just a number and that's all, no reality , no true valuation, just number only.
Yes they maybe can earn some money for the begin but i swear to you with that way of working, they won't last long.
I think bitcoin will rise up to 3 times higher that it's price today, so then even if it is now start to rise slowly it is still the right time to buy bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell it. I think we need to buy it today because maybe someday we can't afford to buy it because the price is now slowly rising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: