Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:28:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins?  (Read 39975 times)
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:06:42 PM

Buying bitcoins can be done anytime, whenever we want it and when we are ready. But since these days, the price is low, I think it is also our chance to get bitcoin while its price is low. Keep it and wait till the price pumps again before you start selling and trading.
Worty316

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:31:20 AM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

I dont think bitcoin should be touched till after the g20 UN regs are proposed in july, cant hold 6000 i see 4500 at least coming.
Worty316

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:48:48 AM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

I dont think bitcoin should be touched till after the g20 UN regs are proposed in july, cant hold 6000 i see 4500 at least coming.

buying bitcoin to me is not the way to go, everything runs in tandem cuz of the auto trading bots. so u buy bitcoin at 5000 it goes back to 20 25 so what u made back 3 4 times your monies. buy some little coins like reddcoin doge any of the subs that are hitting lows and you will potentially see 100x over the 4 5 x the cash back. this is the last chance i think we will have to get in to coins at these levels
jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:36:39 AM

It is actually a very good time to buy bitcoin because the prices are low compared to last December. And their are definite chances that it will raise in coming few weeks. Buying at this time earn you a good profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:35:07 AM

Yes it was the best time to start buying cryptocurrency today, if you are new to the industry then right now is the best time to start because the market prices are currently dumping.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:40:03 AM

If you are Bitcoin beleiver then it is surely a good time for you to start buying Bitcoin.This is because the price is very low now a days and it is wise to invest in any investment asset when the price is low.So take this price drop as a golden opportunity to invest in Bitcoin.It has the potential of recuperating from such drops and it will soon rise to a new height.So invest in it now so that you can earn huge profits in future.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:49:13 AM

yes indeed this time bitcoin prices are going down far and very cheap to buy at this time but my advice do not buy with big capital because in my opinion bitcoin will recover in a long time.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:26:46 AM

As the market drops its prices today then it was the good time to invest a huge amount, the rule in the market is to invest while the market price is low and sell it again when it goes up in order to earn more profit.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:02:11 AM

I would suggest you only this thing: Always be very careful with your investments, sometimes it appears to be the best time for investment, but a few days later you would regret it. So always be careful.
Yes it happens but I think no time is bad to buy bitcoin, according to me bitcoin has fluctuating nature, it never remain the same, if today the price of bitcoin is high and you bought mistakenly then don’t do another mistake of selling early, after buying just hold it and make yourself prepared for next dip so you will buy low price.

strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:39:17 PM

I think you can start buying bitcoin at the moment, now the bitcoin price is at $ 5800 and in my opinion the buying power is very weak, so you can divide your capital to be able to Buy bitcoin in batches in case bitcoin prices can continue to fall. I believe the market is in the downtrend phase so bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply in 2018.
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

indeed. I think that at this point all the coins are at the bottom. It is a decisive moment to choose an investment, or a trade. But I think the hold would be the right fit. after the process of market fluctuation and renewal. Hold at this point will be decisive for good profit over time.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

I think you can start buying bitcoin at the moment, now the bitcoin price is at $ 5800 and in my opinion the buying power is very weak, so you can divide your capital to be able to Buy bitcoin in batches in case bitcoin prices can continue to fall. I believe the market is in the downtrend phase so bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply in 2018.
For several years bitcoin has been in the same phases  there  are down trend and up trend so you don't have to panic when  the price is in the bottom  but  instead you should take  it an opportunity to buy lower btc price.

Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:54:36 PM

I'd you believe in its potential to rise in the coming months, by all means, buy at this low price and wait for the pump.
loofers

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

Eventually your taughts went well because looking at they coin market cap they value of all coin just dropped, maybe investors should research more on they market trends before holding. But they value will rise but not soon
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:05:18 PM

Eventually your taughts went well because looking at they coin market cap they value of all coin just dropped, maybe investors should research more on they market trends before holding. But they value will rise but not soon
What else can you expect from the crypto-currency market today, if Bitcoin has already dropped below $ 6,000? It seems to me that the forecasts will continue to be even worse.
RiverBit

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:39:33 PM

i think if you want to own bitcoin for holding a long time then you should choose to invest in bitcoin as soon as possible because if you own bitcoin now, bitcoin rises in the future will bring very much profit
Thodin

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:46:20 PM

Many are demotivated since the market is still dropping because of bitcoin. But remember - last year it was even lower than this, and then it reached Moon heights. If you have the funds - buy while its low, cause it is about to boom at the end of the year in my opinion  Smiley
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:09:16 PM

I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin now, i'm sure the market will go higher in the future
I agree with you, right now is the perpect time to buy bitcoin because  the value of bitcoin is very low in the market and it is a great oppurtunity for us to buy bitcoin with a cheap price and just wait until the value of it will be $20k again.

xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:12:30 PM

I think you can buy bitcoin at this time and trade altcoin, the market is showing signs of strong recovery when bitcoin prices have risen 5% from $ 5800 to $ 6200 level, the price of bitcoin rebounded. have been promoting rgiá altcoin increase accordingly, so this is a very suitable time for you to start trading and altcoin trade. Always have a transaction plan in mind so that bitcoin prices can be reduced at any time.

love_you_much

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:37:15 PM

The market is going down a lot so you think you will be buying bitcoin at low prices or not. So this is your chance to buy and hold the bitcoin if you believe in this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: