Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:00:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins?  (Read 39975 times)
richkel

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:29:19 AM

In all honesty,  bitcoin price is very cheap now and this is actually a good time to buy bitcoins and store them for the long term. After the postponement of the ETF news, the price went further down, creating the opportunity to buy more.
I also think it is because of the etf news postponement, wait for a few days before buying bitcoin, the price can go down more, we can't be sure if how deep will it be, let's just observe before we buy.
marcosfx

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:28:33 AM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
People right now divided into two opinions, saying the Bitcoin will go up to $15,000 and fathers are claiming the Bitcoin is going to fall below $5,000 if we will only able to know for sure what will be happening...

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:43:12 AM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
People right now divided into two opinions, saying the Bitcoin will go up to $15,000 and fathers are claiming the Bitcoin is going to fall below $5,000 if we will only able to know for sure what will be happening...

We should look at both situations as a win-win and take advantage of it. If bitcoin bottom again then its time to purchase and accumulated more. If the price goes up, then continue to hold and wait for the right time to sell and take profits. But looking at the current situation, we may see the price continue to decline, but as I have said, lets look at the bright side and because another buying options are presented and we should make the best out of it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:49:51 AM

better to exit from market right now if we dont want trapped in whales play.for us that do not understand to analize market, exit and wait n see for a while can be best option for us.just see how market battle between whales and speculator.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:58:08 AM

In my opinion, i think anytime is a good time to buy Bitcoin or any other coin. I believe you do not have to necessary wait till the price depreciates drastically before you go rushing at buy orders. If you really mean to invest, i thin anytime is a good time to buy Bitcoin... Becuase you never can tell when the price might shoot up to 100%.. and you will sat had i know...
I do not think so, I think that the only best time for buying bitcoin or altcoin is that when their price are trading low. For example the current time is the best time both for trading bitcoin as well as for trading Etheirum, because their price s are really trading too much low and I am sure that very soon their prices are expected to increase too much in near future, therefore the current time is the best time for bitcoin and etherium investment.
Iandi anne

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:21:07 AM

With the current market situation, I guess it is the best time to buy coins. It is also a good idea to buy coins and hold them for a long-term investment. Just be patient, work hard, and make sure to uderstand the cypto market. And make sure to only invest what you can afford to lose.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:30:33 AM

Buying Bitcoin at this time is actually the best.  When the market is feeling less confident and bearish sentiment overshadows all that is good and exciting about cryptocurrency that is when prices are pushed down and the entry price of buyer are lower!

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:48:58 AM

Still their is correction in the market so I think if can wait for some more time!then you can get more10% down price , if not you can buy some in the current price and balance in next drop so that your buying price will be averaged.

semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:23:51 AM

investment in bitcoin can be done at any time or not not tomorrow, take advantage of the right moment if the value of bitcoin is down and adjust the funds you have
cryptobiolog

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

Yeah, now is a good time. Of course, the course was below a couple of weeks ago, but now it is also possible to buy it safely.
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:33:40 PM

Bitcoin price is at it's low now and the best time to invest is now. Some will say they are waiting it at 3000k but even if it reached that price they will say they are waiting for it now at 1000k. SO i say buy and deal with it. But have the split strategy, that way if it dips further you will use the remaining to hedge it. But if it goes in your favor well it's better. Will you rather invest half and be in gain or invest all and be in loss. Your choice which i believe we all know the answer.
Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:34:07 PM

Not only bitcoin but at the present time you can buy all the coins you like because the market has gone down a lot. You just have to buy and wait for the market to go up as you get profit.
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

I think this time it's not good to start buying bitcoin, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and still tending very strongly. That's why I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, so be patient and wait for bitcoin to fall to $ 5400 to buy the bitcoin at the best price.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:01:44 PM

Definitely, it is the good time to buy bitcoins especially now because it is now in low value. If you will buy now then it is a good idea since bitcoin is going to increase later. If it is still will not increase this year then just hold it for because bitcoin will never stay on its price. Though it is very risky to take, but you should take it since the higher risk the more profit you will get.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

It is always a good time to start buying bitcoin if the money that you buy is an excess of yours because anytime the value of bitcoin may increase or rise. You don't need to buy bitcoin if the capital you will invest will be your source to finance your expense. The tendency is you will use it even it will result to a loss because you don't have any emergency fund to pay out your expenses.

lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:05:14 PM

BTC price now is around $17300.
99.99% chance it will cross $20000 eventually.
80% it will be over $25000 at NYE.
70% $100,000 in the future.

Think about it and make your decision.
 Smiley

Now the price of bitcoin $ 6,461.45 USD (-0.07%) may be even lower
The market of crypto currency is so unpredictable that there may be different development options: from the worst to the fastest growth and multiplying your capital by many times !!!

strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

It is always a good time to start buying bitcoin if the money that you buy is an excess of yours because anytime the value of bitcoin may increase or rise. You don't need to buy bitcoin if the capital you will invest will be your source to finance your expense. The tendency is you will use it even it will result to a loss because you don't have any emergency fund to pay out your expenses.
I think that at this time if you buy bitcoin the risk will be very high, you can see that bitcoin prices are dropping sharply in the past few days and when touching the $ 6200 level, bitcoin prices have increased again, now Bitcoin prices are heading for $ 6400. I believe that bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply at any time as you can see that buying power is weakening and prices for altcoin are beginning to fall.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

I don't think so. Current situation is very unpredictable and nearly everything can happen with the market. There is a risk of losing investments so I'd not recommend doing it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

This year the lowest bitcoin record is $ 5800, and the current price is $ 6300, in my opinion this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin, I'm not sure that prices will continue to be dumped, maybe prices and markets will skyrocket again so buying now is the right thing.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:18:39 PM

The price is still not bad so it is a still not bad time to buy it especially of the predictions about bitcoin would be true so we will think that the price is the best from all the times when we're having a money to afford buying Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: