Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:58:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins?  (Read 39967 times)
iqahmed

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:52:23 AM

I Think This is best time to buy btc because correction is almost done we can see pump in btc again from monday and Dont be afraid Waren baffy always said when market is oversold then you have to buy altcoin and when market is overbought you have to sold your coin But one thing is for sure buy and hold always gives you gain. I recommend you to buy and hold at any rate.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:39:07 AM

I Think This is best time to buy btc because correction is almost done we can see pump in btc again from monday and Dont be afraid Waren baffy always said when market is oversold then you have to buy altcoin and when market is overbought you have to sold your coin But one thing is for sure buy and hold always gives you gain. I recommend you to buy and hold at any rate.

In this case, you need to have complete confidence in the future of Bitcoin in the future. If it does not, then these investments will not bring you much success, since any price fluctuation in the market for the worse, will bring only bad emotions.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:01:55 AM

Absolutely yes. Bitcoin is all time good coin to buying because it is good coin to hold for future profits and it is sure profit to you that makes you able to get good profit in future..

Of course it is good time because the price is under 10000 dollars and I am sure that soon it will cross $10000. Then you may not be able to buy bitcoin. So this is the right time to buy some bitcoin and hold them for some time because the price is increasing day by day and till the end of this year it will reach to $20k or $25k. Don’t waste your time and go ahead.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:40:04 AM

Yes, the value of Bitcoin falls or decreases You can count on the opportunity to buy as much as possible and when Bitcoin goes up it's the right time if you want to sell it. That's where the profits you get instead.

farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

Every time is the best time to buy bitcoin.There is no certain time for buying I think because bitcoin is very potential crypto coin and price  very volatile.So you can buy bitcoin if you are ready to store long time.
It is a matter of money. If you have money then it is the best time for buying bitcoin, but if you have no investment then you should wait till having money in hand to buy some bitcoin. If in that time the price would about $15k, then it would also be a right time for investment in bitcoin. I think the constant price is about $30k. There is a long way to go and before that level buy some bitcoin.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

You shouldn't  think in terms of good time. The price doesn't Really matter.  As the ability of the bitcoin to increase is important. To me,  bitcoin is a very good investment and it's not a bad moment to buy it.  If you are a long term investor,  don't hesitate

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

yes, this is a good time if you want to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price has now gone down and you can buy with cheap price then wait till price goes up then you will get profit

kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:19:42 PM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

I think the price now is a better price for buying. We don't know when the absolute bottom for bitcoin price is. But the current price is good to buy at the moment. You can always keep fresh fiat for when the price drops more, you keep adding btc to your stash. That is if you dont feel like buying btc in one go.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Luckym7

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

I am work in this online industry around 5 years ago and in this moment I follow crypto currency trading. When Bitcoin price was only two hundred dollar on the time I am buy some Bitcoin and sometime later when it is growing I am sell those coin. Now a days Bitcoin is a very famous in this world there are too many companies accept Bitcoin on his payment processor. It is really good time to start buying Bitcoin because now Bitcoin price is tolerant price so if you want to invest with Bitcoin so don't late to buy Bitcoin.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:58:00 PM

For me, this time is the best time to start buying bitcoins, because at this time the value of bitcoin is low. Because bitcoin is in a silly and demand basis. That is basically but when the price is low and sell when the price is high.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:49:56 PM

I think now is the time when bitcoin really needs to be bought, despite the unstable rate. I think that soon he will cost 50K.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

For me, this time is the best time to start buying bitcoins, because at this time the value of bitcoin is low. Because bitcoin is in a silly and demand basis. That is basically but when the price is low and sell when the price is high.
But today BTC prices are growing again, BTC price may rise in the next few days. That's the best time to buy. Buy when the BTC price below $ 9000. If on this price, your risk of loss is very high.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:10:51 PM

I do not think anyone can tell what bitcoin will get to what price because bitcoin moves in motion from very high demand and from very limited total supply so you do not have to be afraid when you buy the important bitcoin you believe the price can be very expensive.
It is a good time and is favorable for the people to get the Bitcoin at low price and in other words one can get and afford more Bitcoins at low price in a market like this. This system changes if the market goes high and one can not find it easy to invest in this market which is high. So you can wait while the price comes at the lowest price that provides you wit the opportunity to invest at low price.
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:30:10 PM

I will not buy bitcoins through fiat. And BTW you have fiat or altcoins? If fiat i am recommending that you must buy altcoins then buy btc using altcoins. I get a little profit but atleast i get a profit. And also their is no assurance that you will get profit in a certain altcoin right? then you must choose a profitable altcoin. I'm no pro on trading but in my years of experience im starting to understand how to analyze the coin's potential.
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:00:45 PM

if it is not suitable at all to buy bitcoin, because the bitcoin has started a few percent increase in bitcoin value. so it's better to wait a bitcoin down like yesterday, then we buy a lot of bitcoin so that when it is sold later can get big advantage

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:15:23 PM

yes I think it is still suitable to buy bitcoin and save bitcoin until the price back high because currently bitcoin prices are still very cheap and tend to be stable so suitable to be purchased.

patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:28:58 PM

yes I think it is still suitable to buy bitcoin and save bitcoin until the price back high because currently bitcoin prices are still very cheap and tend to be stable so suitable to be purchased.
If i was you , i won't say so, the market right now is totally unpredictable , only buy Bitcoin when it's on the dump , that's the basic rule for traders to earn money from investing in Bitcoin.
The wave is hard to say anything so i will choose not to invest in Bitcoin at this moment.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
taxli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

I think that bitcoin will rise up in 3 times higher than it's today, so even if it's now start to rise slowly, it still right time to buy bitcoin
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

But today BTC prices are growing again, BTC price may rise in the next few days. That's the best time to buy. Buy when the BTC price below $ 9000. If on this price, your risk of loss is very high.
The good time to start investing in Bitcoin is actually the time when the value of Bitcoin grows in a steady and consistent way. This is because the market demand for the Bitcoin in such a time is on the peak and this rise in demands pushes the prices of Bitcoin as a result of which the increasing trend speeds up and results in the boom. These are the suggestions that anyone doing MBA marketing will give you.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:25:44 AM

This actually looks a good time to start again. I wanted to start three months ago when the price per Bitcoin was 6ooo dollars but I could not. Now when the price is more than 85000$, I still feel I should start. Such a rise in the value of Bitcoin has been attracting investors to invest in the technology. This demand is responsible for the valuation of the currency and has been giving good outputs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: