Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins?  (Read 39967 times)
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

The market prices of different cryptocurrency is currently decreasing because of the bitcoins which is dumping in the market right now and if you are going to invest today then you will surely earn a huge amount of profit because all you have to do is wait for a few months to reach ber month just like what happened last year.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:22:41 AM

Whenever that bitcoin market is red, that's a good time to go in and buy bitcoin. But do not push yourself if you have not been able to "play" with bitcoin whose value is still high despite the decline. There are many good altcoins, cheap and certainly give a profit. There are many things you need to consider before entering into crypto.
Well, for me we are in a perfect time to buy bitcoin, don't think that it is not perfect, everyday is the right time but every bloody market is a perfect time to buy since we are helping the market as well as getting advantage of gaining more.
If we look at the market value of the bitcoin since last 2 to 3 years, then we will get to know that the market value of bitcoin was never this much low and that this is the best possible time for all of us to decide and look for the ways which can then help you in making of money. You should go for buying of the bitcoins if you can afford this thing easily as this will then help you in having greater profit.
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

Yes it is good time to start buying bitcoin while the market is red, everybody wants to earned good profits so hold on more months and wait for the price to increase.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

The market is too volatile, invest in cryptocurrencies isnt good idea. I prefer investing in ICO projects. My last investment is Kelvin Blockchain, look at this project, it really have growth potential!
Of course, I fully agree with you on the unfortunate time for investment, but for investment in ico companies you need to have enough experience and knowledge to really identify promising projects.
Vision ab

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:08:56 AM

yes I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are stable and not too moving with a lot, you should not be too scared or confused with bitcoin prices, just buy as much bitcoin as you can and surely you will be able to benefit very much.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:52:02 AM

Yes, with the low market, you'd make profits when the bullrun returns.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:00:12 AM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
Actually, this time is really a good time to make investment with bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin is still cheap. I prefer to you to buy bitcoins as much as you can for you to ensure that you will have a good future.
mhigzoe

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:01:10 AM

Now it's time to invest bitcoin great
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:08:11 AM

By waiting more time, you will lose chance to buy bitcoins at a cheap price. Do not waste this good time to purchase bitcoin for you to easily grow your investment. Be confident and brave if you will buy bitcoins.
zanda99999

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:10:55 AM

For me aight? I will not buy bitcoins through fiat. And BTW you have fiat or altcoins? If fiat i am recommending that you must buy altcoins then buy btc using altcoins. I get a little profit but atleast i get a profit. And also their is no assurance that you will get profit in a certain altcoin right? then you must choose a profitable altcoin. I'm no pro on trading but in my years of experience im starting to understand how to analyze the coin's potential.

your opinion is very cool, I got lesson material
pamelah17

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:58:13 AM

for trading purposes, you can start buying oversold coins. but make sure u are doing laddering techniques
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

Absolutely yes it is the right time to buy bitcoins because look at the price they are very low not as low as they are in the january and February but still they are on the stage that they are stable in the middle and then they are still not sky rocketing into the moon so it means that there are still a lot of time buying bitcoins because the price are still reachable and it is much better to buy in that price rather that to buy when the bitcoins are starting to rise becwuse it is more profitable. Just always have a little bit of patience in here.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:38:48 AM

You can buy bitcoin now since the market price has dipped. Buying low now and hold to sell off when the price increases. So this is the best time to buy bitcoin.
wangjf

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:07:42 AM

These days BTC is at 6500 U.S. dollars and ETH is fluctuating at 500 U.S. dollars. I really suffer from it. Can I have a good time and I can easily reach 3000 U.S. dollars?
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:06:26 AM

Yes now is the time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin now is very cheap that's why you need to buy and hold until the price will rise again

If it would... As for me, I anticipate and hold, that bitcoin price will rise and recover, but also, I am considering a different option, and I am preparing myself to any conclusion that can be.
The current market rate of Bitcoin is low and this low market encourages people and suggesting people to enter into the market at this time so that the market charges them less for large quantity Bitcoins.

If a person does not buy now and is still in pending then he will miss this opportunity and may not get it again in the upcoming days or in future. All we need is to get benefit from the market and this is the most benefited time for people.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

Yes, opportunities like this are very rare, falling bitcoin prices since January 2018 is the best time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin users already know when the miracle came at the end of last year and many started selling large amounts of bitcoin that had been stored for a long time. And in January 2018 the price dropped again, this might be an opportunity that we can use to re-invest by buying lots of bitcoin because the price is quite cheap compared to previous months.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

hold and wait for the price to rise again so you can sell it and make a profit because bitcoin prices have now gone down a lot and of course this is a good time and an opportunity for you to be able to buy
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:33:10 PM

According to my analysis, bitcoin prices have been going through the past few days and are showing signs of strong convergence. Currently, bitcoin prices are at $ 6500 and I believe that bitcoin prices will be able to rise sharply. So at this point you should buy bitcoin and keep or maybe invest in altcoin. The market is constantly changing so always have a specific trading plan to minimize the risk.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:10:39 AM

Bitcoins actually virtual coin.
Now Bitcoins using worldly for various types of business also using in various online marketplace. Now the world turn going to virtual and this tendency increasing day by day . Clients and worker use bitcoins for paying and buying. It's price increasing and decreasing randomly it itself a risk .
But as the world is now moving to virtual so it is predicted that this virtual coins demand will be high.
I think it is a good time for buying bitcoins
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:22:46 AM

Absolutely yes it is the right time to buy bitcoins because look at the price they are very low not as low as they are in the january and February but still they are on the stage that they are stable in the middle and then they are still not sky rocketing into the moon so it means that there are still a lot of time buying bitcoins because the price are still reachable and it is much better to buy in that price rather that to buy when the bitcoins are starting to rise becwuse it is more profitable. Just always have a little bit of patience in here.
According to the current market conditions you need to proceed for buying Bitcoins now at this stage because the price of Bitcoin is low and one can buy it on low price so that many Bitcoins will cost you total of less amount. On the other hand buying Bitcoins in a high market cost huge amount and this is not relevant. So if you want to trade and want to make profit then do it now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: