Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:31:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins?  (Read 39967 times)
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:34:49 PM

Absolutely yes. Bitcoin is all time good coin to buying because it is good coin to hold for future profits and it is sure profit to you that makes you able to get good profit in future..

Yes it is the right time to buy bitcoin because the values getting stable in this month so you can definitely think about buying or investment in bitcoin some opportunity will not come again so make it useful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:07:12 PM

Yes almost it is good time because the time of bitcoin pump is starting soon and i think it is have great opportunity to invest in this market position and a great chance to earn more in next coming days from bitcoin,
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:35:13 PM

Every time is the best time to buy bitcoin.There is no certain time for buying I think because bitcoin is very potential crypto coin and price  very volatile.So you can buy bitcoin if you are ready to store long time.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

Yes, it is a good time to start buying bitcoin, because it have a affordable price to buy and aside from that this is you’re chance or opportunity to gain income because later on the value of bitcoin is getting higher.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:44:01 PM

Yes, it is a good time to start buying bitcoin, because it have a affordable price to buy and aside from that this is you’re chance or opportunity to gain income because later on the value of bitcoin is getting higher.
Anytime is a good time to invest in bitcoin. Though it is always recommended to buy bitcoin during the dip season but if someone has spent money here even if it was in pump, he would still be making huge profits. All depends on the amount of time for which the investor is going to hold his coin. Bitcoin has the ability to even touch 1 million dollars in coming years so the present price is a cheap one indeed.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:47:19 PM

Anytime is a good time to invest in bitcoin. Though it is always recommended to buy bitcoin during the dip season but if someone has spent money here even if it was in pump, he would still be making huge profits. All depends on the amount of time for which the investor is going to hold his coin. Bitcoin has the ability to even touch 1 million dollars in coming years so the present price is a cheap one indeed.
I believe your view is wrong, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are fluctuating continuously and are falling slightly after touching the $ 10000 mark. My analysis is that this is the biggest milestone in this bull run and you can sell bitcoins at this milestone. As long as you do not buy, the market is bearish, you buy bitcoin at this time will be very dangerous.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:40:14 PM

For me the best time to start buying bitcoins is when the price of the bitcoins is too low  Cheesy, then hold it until the price will start rising again and wait, watch how is your money increasing. That is my strategy in buying bitcoins and altcoins.
I think this time around, it's not really great to buy bitcoin, you can see that in recent days the market has been slightly adjusted, the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly decreasing and still There are no signs of stopping, so I believe that at this point you should stay out of the market and wait for the market to stabilize so you can buy bitcoin.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

yes I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are stable and not too moving with a lot, you should not be too scared or confused with bitcoin prices, just buy as much bitcoin as you can and surely you will be able to benefit very much.

If you do not have BTC in your portfolio yet, you should better get this cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the leading crypto, that is why you HAVE to deal with it: soon BTC coins will run forward very fast.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

The 'good time' i.e entry price of bitcoin is relative to individual! But something you can be sure of is that bitcoin is always on upward trajectory so it wouldn't matter when you buy or how much you buy, you will still end up making good profit!
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:33:25 AM

Bitcoin price $9,087.77 now, if you check the price chart of bitcoin you can found its almost 900$ dump from the price.so I think you can buy bitcoin now.
Yes I agree on that, I believe that bitcoin is really amazing and we can really gain a huge amount of profit on it if we are going to do things perfectly on bitcoin feild. I think the bitcoin price will really rise soon and this time will be the best time to buy more bitcoin for is to gain in the near future. I believe that bitcoin will really rise soon because it is really amazing.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

It's the best time to buy right now, because the price is currently stable, it stays 9,000$ for the past few days until now. Buying right now is the best time, because it may go up in the next few months. Buying right now will give you some profit and then you'll be ready for the rise of price for the next few months. Starting early is better than starting late. More opportunities and experience will come if you start early.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
taxli

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:10:16 PM

Sure, with those kind of people - any price with them is totally expensive at all, because they actually didn't appreciate the right valuation of bitcoin for now
vietawake

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:26:39 PM

Yes, bitcoin breakout support 9000
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:50:43 PM

As of this moment, I think this is the right opportunity to buy Bitcoin and altcoins during the dip. For me, I think it is a blessing in disguise for us to see the dip (kudos to Warren Buffett and Bill Gates for your heinous comments), because it will only increase our portfolio while waiting for the May 14 Consensus 2018 event in New York City. It’s gonna be huge!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:50:55 PM

I do not think anyone can tell what bitcoin will get to what price because bitcoin moves in motion from very high demand and from very limited total supply so you do not have to be afraid when you buy the important bitcoin you believe the price can be very expensive.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:15:10 AM

Every time is the best time to buy bitcoin.There is no certain time for buying I think because bitcoin is very potential crypto coin and price  very volatile.So you can buy bitcoin if you are ready to store long time.
Yes, depending on when we expect the future BTC price increase or decrease, if the market is feasible, the BTC price increases in the future, we buy now. That's how I always invest in my own.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

I do not think anyone can tell what bitcoin will get to what price because bitcoin moves in motion from very high demand and from very limited total supply so you do not have to be afraid when you buy the important bitcoin you believe the price can be very expensive.
Bitcoin is unpredictable and we can really gain on it but we need to be more patience in terms of buy and selling process of gaining, because everyone the price may change it can be dump or pump and we can also loss a huge amount of capital but we can still gain on it if we have a will to wait for a moment.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

Bitcoin is unpredictable and we can really gain on it but we need to be more patience in terms of buy and selling process of gaining, because everyone the price may change it can be dump or pump and we can also loss a huge amount of capital but we can still gain on it if we have a will to wait for a moment.
This is our advantage to buy more bitcoin because the prices is on dump and the transaction fees is low then aside for that bitcoin is the most listed coin and the most potential one to earn big profit. Still bitcoin is the most precious coin in crypto world because of the market fluctuates at higher rate.
taxli

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

All of them want to focus in just a number and that's all, no reality, no true validation, just prices and nubmers.. That's not how it will be
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:35:46 AM

Yes almost it is good time because the time of bitcoin pump is starting soon and i think it is have great opportunity to invest in this market position and a great chance to earn more in next coming days from bitcoin,
The best time was 2009 when the price was just 1 dollar. The investors of that time are now millionaires. But still there is time to invest in bitcoin if you want to make some money in short time, because the price is now increasing again and you will earn handsome money if you hold your bitcoin for some time. Don’t think too much and take a step.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: